Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

5:4 - Midnighter vs. Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 4

Midnighter

Slot: The Team's Mid-Level Superhero
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Midnighter at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)

Slot: The Team's Mid-Level Superhero
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Pandora Daytime

53 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Kamala takes this. Size shifting and really survived worse. 

Um ... I think some research is required here ...

For those not in the know, while assessing a fight, the battle computer in Midnighter's brain works pretty much like this, except it comes up with hundreds as many different scenarios and in a small fraction of a second: 

Midnighter basically has foreseen a way to win before he even fights. Add that to his already-quite formidable skills and physicals, and he should pretty comfortably win here.

10 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Wildlife is unpredictable though. 

Eh, animals in the wild generally have set behavioral routines in various situations. Precognition should be able to predict those routines more often than not.  

Even so, the wildlife won't have much effect on either of them with their abilities. 

12 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

There's one thing though, what if Kamala does have knowledge on him? Okay sure, she knows strictly Marvel superheroes but on a meta level, what if she has read Midnighter comics? 

Wouldn't much matter. From what I can tell, Kamala doesn't have a way to counter Midnighter's battle computer. He also has more skill and experience and a better healing factor.

7 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Wouldn't much matter. From what I can tell, Kamala doesn't have a way to counter Midnighter's battle computer. He also has more skill and experience and a better healing factor.

Sorry. I mean besides sick of losing, I'm not doing well where I am. Forgive the outburst. 

6 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

Why am I always stuck with fights like this? Why can't I get a win for once?

For what it's worth, I'm not so sure that Kamala should've lost to Bucky and Moon Knight in the previous rounds. She can conceivably grow bigger and stronger than either of them, right?

32 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Sorry. I mean besides sick of losing, I'm not doing well where I am. Forgive the outburst. 

Nah, it's cool. Sorry to hear about your situation, whatever's going on. 

Also, if you want to have a better chance at competing in these drafts and debates in general, I'd say your best bet is to research the characters (both yours and your opponents') and try to prepare your arguments accordingly.

19 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

For what it's worth, I'm not so sure that Kamala should've lost to Bucky and Moon Knight in the previous rounds. She can conceivably grow bigger and stronger than either of them, right?

Nah, it's cool. Sorry to hear about your situation, whatever's going on. 

Also, if you want to have a better chance at competing in these drafts and debates in general, I'd say your best bet is to research the characters (both yours and your opponents') and try to prepare your arguments accordingly.

Thank you for agreeing because yes, she's a size shifter, can grow large, small, you know. 

But thank you for understanding. 

2 hours ago, Gizmo Hibiki said:

Is Midnighter the kind of person to kill a kid?

Oh, hell yes. The Authority is among the most violent and amoral comic book teams, and Midnighter's considered the crazy one of the group.