Slot: The Team's Mid-Level Superhero
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Deathstroke at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Shaolin Temple

Batman actually tends to lose to Deathstroke more often than he wins. Batman has more skill, but Deathstroke is much quicker and stronger and thinks more quickly. The winner here may partially depend who's better prepared and the weapons at hand, but I'd bet on Slade more often than not.

this is one of the only 3 people i was worried about in this spot 

i was hoping if this fight happened  i would have terrain  i could use thats not really the case this really could go either way 

slade is stronger and faster and more ruthless bruce is probably a hair more skilled and smarter  also more patient 

7 minutes ago, C.T. said:

👀 Which ones were those?

My guess is Batman Beyond, Deathstroke, Wolverine. BB is Batman but improved in most ways (his better brain and fighting skills give him a chance but it's a big uphill battle), Deathstroke is a toss up but often goes in Slade's favor, Wolverine can resist any of his gadgets and his skeletons means Batman would have a very hard time actually doing damage

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

My guess is Batman Beyond, Deathstroke, Wolverine. BB is Batman but improved in most ways (his better brain and fighting skills give him a chance but it's a big uphill battle), Deathstroke is a toss up but often goes in Slade's favor, Wolverine can resist any of his gadgets and his skeletons means Batman would have a very hard time actually doing damage

Interesting choices there, but Deathstroke is his guy so I don't see why he'd be worried about him. Since that means Batman is one of the ones he was worried about, Batman Beyond and Wolverine being the other two makes sense and I could see it. Though I could also see Black Panther as one of the credible others for his martial arts ability, vibranium suit and weaponry or Midnighter because of the ridiculous battle computer or maybe Deadpool/X-23/Sabretooth for some of the same reasons as Wolverine.

• Like 1

Just now, C.T. said:

Interesting choices there, but Deathstroke is his guy so I don't see why he'd be worried about him. Since that means Batman is one of the ones he was worried about, Batman Beyond and Wolverine being the other two makes sense and I could see it. Though I could also see Black Panther as one of the credible others for his martial arts ability, vibranium suit and weaponry or Midnighter because of the ridiculous battle computer or maybe Deadpool/X-23/Sabretooth for some of the same reasons as Wolverine.

Whoops lol got it backwards. Batman, BB, and Wolverine would be my guess then. BP and Midnighter are good choices too. Honestly, this might be the closest category we've ever had. There are very few matches that I think are absolute blowouts so far in this category and I love it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Whoops lol got it backwards. Batman, BB, and Wolverine would be my guess then. BP and Midnighter are good choices too. Honestly, this might be the closest category we've ever had. There are very few matches that I think are absolute blowouts so far in this category and I love it

Amen to that. Same, loving the hell out of it. Practically every character in that slot really is in the same ballpark. Good stuff. It would be hella cool if all of them just got dumped in an arena as a battle royale and we saw that fight animated like Death Battle or something similar. Pipe dream, but an awesome thing to imagine, heh.

31 minutes ago, C.T. said:

Amen to that. Same, loving the hell out of it. Practically every character in that slot really is in the same ballpark. Good stuff. It would be hella cool if all of them just got dumped in an arena as a battle royale and we saw that fight animated like Death Battle or something similar. Pipe dream, but an awesome thing to imagine, heh.

That would be interesting to see because it would change the dynamic of a lot of the contenders in the category. Nightcrawler seems a lot more dangerous in an environment where he can use the chaos to his advantage, and Black Canary, while still a strong fighter, would struggle a lot more in she can't just Canary Cry in one direction when things get dicey. Your Wolverines and Deadpools would be very strong here as well

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

BB is Batman but improved in most ways (his better brain and fighting skills ...

Wait, what? Since when?

AFAIK, the only real advantages Terry might have over Bruce are the enhancements of his Batsuit and maybe his natural agility, while Bruce was always more intelligent and skilled.

1 minute ago, DSkillz said:

Wait, what? Since when?

AFAIK, the only real advantages Terry might have over Bruce is the enhancements of his Batsuit and maybe his natural agility, while Bruce was always more intelligent and skilled.

I think my grammar was confusing there lol. I meant Bruce is smarter and has better fighting skills, but Terry has the better suit and better physicals. It's meant to read "Batman's better brain and fighting skill give him a chance, but it's an uphill battle)