Slot: The Team's Wild West Component
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Man With No Name at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sergio Leone

Battle Terrain
The Wild West: Knife Throwing

In his youth, Geronimo once charged into a battle in which his tribe fought Mexican soldiers, and, ignoring the hail of flying bullets, managed to repeatedly attack the soldiers with a knife. 

I don't know about actually throwing knives, but Geronimo clearly had a lot of experience with them.

I’m not saying I disagree, but does anyone know of feats where Geronimo threw a knife? It seems odd to give this to one character based on the fact that the other doesn’t have specific feats, without any evidence for the former. 

1 hour ago, Magnamax said:

I’m not saying I disagree, but does anyone know of feats where Geronimo threw a knife? It seems odd to give this to one character based on the fact that the other doesn’t have specific feats, without any evidence for the former. 

See my post, it's not the fact that I know he threw knives. But that he's more likely to know how to than TMWNN. 

15 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

See my post, it's not the fact that I know he threw knives. But that he's more likely to know how to than TMWNN. 

I think that's partly my point. If you have good eye/hand coordination and accuracy, stands to reason you are going to be good with projectiles in general. I also can't find anything about Geronimo using tomahawks either. I don't really see any reason why Geronimo would be any better than TMWNN at throwing knives. Again, I don't think there's a great argument either way, but I could see this going either way with two accurate fighters.

3 hours ago, Magnamax said:

I think that's partly my point. If you have good eye/hand coordination and accuracy, stands to reason you are going to be good with projectiles in general. I also can't find anything about Geronimo using tomahawks either. I don't really see any reason why Geronimo would be any better than TMWNN at throwing knives. Again, I don't think there's a great argument either way, but I could see this going either way with two accurate fighters.

I'm pretty sure there's a good difference between being accurate with guns and doing so with throwing something. TMwNN may have been good with firearms, but as mentioned, he was never seen using a knife. The Apaches, however, were known to throw knives to make kills on the hunt and in battle, so it's more than likely that knife throwing was also in Geronimo's repertoire.