Slot: The Team's Wild West Component
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Whiplash The Cowboy Monkey at Wikipedia
Official Site: Kenny Petet

Battle Terrain
The Wild West: Mounted Archery Duel

If Whiplash is given a horse, then he probably has even better odds then if he were just on his dog. As said, neither have archery feats but Whiplash has shown that he's multi-talented. He could pick up the skill quick and get a few shots in that Django might not see coming. Plus, you know how hard it would be to hit Whiplash with an arrow? On horseback no less? Whiplash has this easy.

37 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

If Whiplash is given a horse, then he probably has even better odds then if he were just on his dog. As said, neither have archery feats but Whiplash has shown that he's multi-talented. He could pick up the skill quick and get a few shots in that Django might not see coming. Plus, you know how hard it would be to hit Whiplash with an arrow? On horseback no less? Whiplash has this easy.

Laughing at the idea that Whiplash has the upper body strength to actually hit Django with an arrow hard enough that it pierces his skin.

I'm serious guys...

Django is gonna get frustrated that he keeps missing with his arrows. He's going to run out and have no weapons. Then Whiplash is either going to kill him with an arrow to the throat or just jump on top of him and bite him to death.

Russ, I think you're vastly overestimating the intelligence of a monkey.

Not to mention that if Whiplash needs to control an actual horse he's screwed. Riders use their legs a lot in directing a horse, and that is especially important when you have to use both hands to fire a bow and arrow. Whiplash is completely out of his element here.

5 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Russ, I think you're vastly overestimating the intelligence of a monkey.

planet of the apes pota GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

5 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Not to mention that if Whiplash needs to control an actual horse he's screwed. Riders use their legs a lot in directing a horse, and that is especially important when you have to use both hands to fire a bow and arrow. Whiplash is completely out of his element here.

It doesn't say he has to ride the horse. He just is given a horse. He could ride his dog. Regardless, Django is the one out of his element. He doesn't know how to fight a monkey!

21 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

It doesn't say he has to ride the horse. He just is given a horse. He could ride his dog. Regardless, Django is the one out of his element. He doesn't know how to fight a monkey!

Then, couldn’t Django just wield the bow like a baseball bat and smack the monkey around?

Also, I propose that it is, in fact, the trained dog that is the brains of the operation.  Smart enough to run away from a pissed Django Freeman swinging a bow I’m sure.

1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Chimps are not monkeys. Monkeys are a lot less intelligent than apes

I know. It just seemed like the best time to share that gif lol.

Still, you can't say that the legendary rodeo champion, Whiplash, is not intelligent. He's not Caesar level, but he knows what he knows, ya know?

2 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Still, you can't say that the legendary rodeo champion, Whiplash, is not intelligent. He's not Caesar level, but he knows what he knows, ya know?

No, I definitely can say he's a trained monkey and really not particularly "smart"

As mentioned, I find it hard to imagine that Whiplash, being a real-life monkey, would have the full intelligence and dexterity to wield a bow-and-arrow as effectively as a human, even a human that isn't well-trained with the weapon. I'd think Django probably wins based on this alone.