Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 15160 Sailor Jupiter vs. The Tall Man

Movie-Brat

Makoto could feel the cold breeze. Her friend Shinozaki had been recently murdered. She had been told it was suicide but he was never known, at least to her, to be depressed or expressed self harm. 

It was pointed out however, people can hide these things well but he was always honest to her. But what tipped off Makoto was the mysterious presence of an old, American man in a suit, running a new mausoleum. 

Deaths had been piling up in the Juuban district recently. All the Sailor Guardians had split up and investigated what was even going on. Rei had a disturbing vision of the same old man. She explained to them that he was of this world or this universe. 

That was enough for Makoto to confirm her suspicions. She opted to go in alone and call for help if it gets too much. For the old man may catch up to their investigation. 

Makoto entered the place with no problem but not before behind a tree, she transformed into Sailor Jupiter. With her brown hair in a ponytail remaining the same. Except her tomboy clothes were traded for a tiara with a green jewel, a pink bow on the front and back on a green themed Sailor fuku with white gloves and green boots. 

Just because she was ready to fight however, did not mean she was foolish enough to rush in. The room was dark, barely lit. Until her eyes found the door to a brightly lit room. Filled with engraved walls featuring the deceased bodies. 

She could feel the chills but was not sure if it was her or the room dropping temperature. 

The Sailor Guardian walked through regardless. Curious, alert and wary. Everything about this place felt off in a lot of ways. But could not place her finger what. 

Finally, she stepped into another room. Just as all white but with a collection of head busts. But suddenly, she heard a noise. It did not sound a fly but it was close to mechanical. 

But as it drew closer, the Sailor Guardian ducked. She looked up, much to get confusion, a silver shaped ball flying about. But soon, she saw the mini daggers pop out and dodged the incoming weapon. 

It stopped mid air. Jupiter had a terrible feeling immediately. 

"You shouldn't intrude on private property, miss." She heard an old, growling voice. 

She turned to seethe old man with his white hair and black suit. 

"Who are you?!" The Sailor Guardians demanded. "What have you done to Shinozaki?"

"He is not of your concern." He simply replied with no hint of emotion. 

"Liar!" She snarled. "My friends will be coming and I'll take you down in the meantime! Just try your tricks, I'm not afraid of you!"

"Try it." The man replied. 

With a righteous scream of fury, Sailor Jupiter lunged at him with her fists tightened and prepared to land the first hit. 

---------------

Another Horror related match. Originally I was going to go with Jason but I thought Tall Man could be more interesting. 

Tall Man is at full capacity, especially with the silver balls and super strength. 

Sailor Jupiter is at her level of power post Sailor Moon SuperS. Basically, can she survive The Tall Man? 

Hey, a Sailor Moon match with my favorite Sailor Guardian!

I think Sailor Jupiter will win this, but I have no idea who the Tall Man is.

• Like 1

Well, this should be an interesting match. The Senshi will get a rude awakening with the Tall Man. He's got some powerful telekinesis ability enough to string up a priest by the neck from his rosary and he has enough superhuman strength to lift up a coffin that was filled with corpse. Also if his limbs are ripped off, they transmute to these insect like creatures that are capable of great harm.

And killing him? Well... kill one Tall Man, another appears shortly with the same conscience and memories as the previous. 

Gonna go with the Tall Man.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 9:07 PM, JohnnyChany said:

The Tall Man freaked me out as a kid, it makes me a little scared not to vote for him lol

I kinda agree. He seems a bit too strong for just one Sailor scout.