Slot: The Team's Mid-Level Superhero
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Batman at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Ice Planet Hoth

How about instead of Batman and Red Robin fighting each other, they compete on who can beat the mostĀ Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire members?

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Venom 2009 said:

How about instead of Batman and Red Robin fighting each other, they compete on who can beat the mostĀ Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire members?

Pretty sure Batman wins that as well. There's not a point where Robin could surpass Batman.

Tim Drake is my favorite of the Robins. He's as smart as Batman (maybe smarter in terms of brainpower) and has the skills to keep up with some of Batman's greatest foes. Both of them will be out of their element here, but Tim will likely figure out how to survive more effectively. If Tim can manipulate the environment and get the jump on Batman, I could see Batman losing for sure.

30 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Tim Drake is my favorite of the Robins. He's as smart as Batman (maybe smarter in terms of brainpower) and has the skills to keep up with some of Batman's greatest foes. Both of them will be out of their element here, but Tim will likely figure out how to survive more effectively. If Tim can manipulate the environment and get the jump on Batman, I could see Batman losing for sure.

Excellent point! Ra's Al Ghul even called Tim Drake 'Detective'Ā 

Tim is definitely the smartest of the Robins and around the same as Bruce but I feel I should point out him trying to jump Batman in combat would not go so well for him. Tom King, who's been one of the major recent writers for DC in both the Batman run as well as the Detective Comics run and others of the Gotham heroes, ranked the Bat family as such in pure combat skills:Ā https://twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/833702769487917057

Ā 

1 hour ago, C.T. said:

Tim is definitely the smartest of the Robins and around the same as Bruce but I feel I should point out him trying to jump Batman in combat would not go so well for him. Tom King, who's been one of the major recent writers for DC in both the Batman run as well as the Detective Comics run and others of the Gotham heroes, ranked the Bat family as such in pure combat skills:Ā https://twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/833702769487917057

Ā 

Giving Nightwing his due respect, I like it. Don't know much about Cassandra though, is she that good?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C.T. said:

Tom King, who's been one of the major recent writers for DC in both the Batman run as well as the Detective Comics run and others of the Gotham heroes, ranked the Bat family as such in pure combat skills:Ā https://twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/833702769487917057

To this day, I'm still curious as to how Dick became a better fighter than Bruce. Bruce, after all, knows more fighting styles and has more experience than Dick.Ā 

But yeah, Bruce should be able to handle Tim in this scenario.

2 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

To this day, I'm still curious as to how Dick became a better fighter than Bruce. Bruce, after all, knows more fighting styles and has more experience than Dick.Ā 

I always assumed it was because he's always been really fast/quick, and he's younger

12 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Giving Nightwing his due respect, I like it. Don't know much about Cassandra though, is she that good?

Yeah, her skill and body reading ability are top notch, regularly holds her own/beats those established to be close to the top of martial arts skills. Bruce himself also describes her like

Ā C6N6Riq_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Y27DQdj_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

3 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Yeah as said, I believe it has to do with his superior agility and acrobatics as well as being quicker/younger plus being the first of his protƩgƩs and having the time to learn the most compared to other Robins.

1 minute ago, Lordofice said:

I believe this would be a very close match but I would have to give it to Batman yes I'll admit that Dick Grayson would be a little more sprayer then Batman would be however in terms of manipulating the situation I would have to give it to BatmanĀ 

Um ... I'm pretty sure the version of Red Hood being used here is Tim Drake.

• Like 1