Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

5:1 - Nightcrawler vs. Deadshot

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 1

Nightcrawler

Slot: The Team's Mid-Level Superhero
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Nightcrawler at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Deadshot

Slot: The Team's Mid-Level Superhero
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Deadshot at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Planet Dune

5 hours ago, C.T. said:

Ah sorry Floyd, not easy to shoot a teleporter...

Kinda is when Nightcrawler gets tired out by teleporting, leaves the smell of sulphur wherever he appears and fights in a very open space. One shot will be enough to cripple Nightcrawler. I'm not convinced that him being able to teleport will be enough to stop Deadshot from shooting him.

38 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Kinda is when Nightcrawler gets tired out by teleporting, leaves the smell of sulphur wherever he appears and fights in a very open space. One shot will be enough to cripple Nightcrawler. I'm not convinced that him being able to teleport will be enough to stop Deadshot from shooting him.

I don't see why he would have to teleport enough times to get tired. He could teleport once and then disarm and strike down Floyd. He has done it to countless gunmen before. Deadshot doesn't know who he is so he wouldn't see it coming.

2 minutes ago, JohnnyChany said:

I don't see why he would have to teleport enough times to get tired. He could teleport once and then disarm and strike down Floyd. He has done it to countless gunmen before. Deadshot doesn't know who he is so he wouldn't see it coming.

He's disarmed a bunch of no named gunmen in comics, they're mooks. I don't think its comparable.

46 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I mean I think he would only need a few teleports, one to get behind Floyd once he realizes he’s a gunman, grab him and then just teleport into the sky and let go. Figure that would be enough and certainly not enough to get tired. And it’s easier because yeah Deadshot won’t be expecting it.

Just pointing out Kurt has a fairly well defined set of morals and usually plays fair and has fun.  It's a big part of his character.  He doesn't tele-drop people to their death as far as I know.

To give Dead Shot his due, I believe he has some really quick reflexes.

Not voting yet.

I'm not so sure about this one to be honest. It's an interesting matchup for sure. Deadshot is incredibly fast and has really good reflexes. If it were morals off Deadshot would be in deep trouble, but because Nightcrawler wouldn't just teledrop him to death, I think Deadshot has a good chance here. He's dealt with speedsters and the like before, but the teleporting would be a big problem. I'm really not sure who wins

I would say night crawler only has the advantage if he somehow catches Deadshot by surprise even if he tries to disarm him Deadshot knows how to not be disarmed and it would end very badly for Nightcrawler unless you teleported him on a cliff and tossed him off

I think there is some underestimating here of Nightcrawler's fighting prowess. He's not some regular dude who just happens to know how to teleport. Deadshot may know how to "not be disarmed" but if someone hits you from in front then teleports behind you and hits you in the back and then teleports again and trips you, all that can go out the window. Think of the beginning of X2. To speak nothing of when Nightcrawler carries his sword, which if it is a fight at a dune planet where he is being summoned, I would imagine he would bring.

Also, Nightcrawler could teleport drop Deadshot without letting him fall to his death. There a lot of creative attacks a teleporter can do, and no teleporter has probably explored that more than Kurt Wagner.