Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 15125 Jigsaw (John Kramer) vs. The Soup Nazi

Movie-Brat

It was humid with a tinge of coldness throughout the room. A man lay on the floor, opened his eyes woke up. Sprinting onto his feet to find himself with his clothes torn. 

He had remembered he was in a struggle before being knocked out. The man around his surroundings, he could see a running stove with four pots of soup running. He could smell they were overcooked. 

But he felt a bit of a sharp pain. It was some kind of mouth guard. He could feel blades going deep into his mouth. And also felt it was hugely cumbersome.

But in front of him,  most of all, was an old TV. It turned on automatically. 

Chills began to fill his entire body. He recognized it from the news. 

A white faced clown puppet in a tuxedo. The image commonly associated with the Jigsaw killer. 

"Hello Yev Kassem," it spoke with a pre recorded message. "Or as you're commonly referred to as the Soup Nazi."

He stared at the puppet with much contempt despite his fear. 

"I want to play a game."

The puppet continued, "Your soup has been constantly praised by your customers, grateful to even the lowest paid. Yet you do not return them kindness, even denying them soup if they don't follow your supposed rules."

"They are there for a reason!" He shouted, despite knowing the message was pre recorded. 

"The customers pay you, taking time off for your delicious soup and yet you aggressively scream and shout at them for even the most pettiest reasons." The voice of Jigsaw chided him. "And now, I will give you one chance to learn humility, being humbled."

The TV screen changed to the mouth guard device being operated on the Soup Nazi himself by a figure in black. 

"The device you are wearing is similar to a dental mouth guard, only in concept. As you can tell it is heavy on your head and yet appropriate, considering your second talent is mouth off at your customers."

The screen changed back to the puppet. 

"To remove the device, you have four boiling, overcooked pots of soup containing the one key to your freedom. Of course you will have to sacrifice the very tools for your major talent."

Kassem looked at his hands in horror, the implication sinking in fast. 

"If you don't, the mouth guard will pierce your lower jaw and cut it open." The message said. "You have 80 seconds to free yourself."

Kassem began to shed a few tears the more he listened. 

"How much blood will shed to stay alive, Kassem?" The puppet asked before finishing with, "Live or die, make your choice."

"Come here and fight me like a man, do you hear me?!" He screamed just as the TV turned to static. 

He frantically searched around for an escape but it was useless as there appeared to be no door. He then saw the times, 80, 79, 78, 77. He realized he had no choice. 

---------

This was a match up I thought of years ago here ironically and wanted to try again. 

Basically the idea is, can the Soup Nazi survive a Jigsaw trap? 

Heh, your profile pic looks like someone edited an image of Hawkgirl from JLU (specifically, from the episode Shadow of the Hawk, where she's sporting that particular annoyed expression).

3 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Heh, your profile pic looks like someone edited an image of Hawkgirl from JLU (specifically, from the episode Shadow of the Hawk, where she's sporting that particular annoyed expression).

Oh it's somebody's fan art of Valkyrie. 

10 minutes ago, Movie-Brat 2.0 said:

Oh it's somebody's fan art of Valkyrie. 

Well, in making that Valkyrie pic, the artist straight up used that particular image of Hawkgirl from JLU. Check right here:

I don't blame him/her, though; Hawkgirl was looking particularly hot in this ep. :D 

Aaaannd now the convo I was having with Movie-Brat is irrelevant. I smell a Fox. 😛 

But yeah, welcome back Movie-Brat! I'll read you set-up soon.

• Like 1

Pretty good set-up for being your first in some time, Movie-Brat. If you had added a little more content to the match and, ironically, made it a couple of days sooner, it would've been a good add to this month's tournament.

As for the match, the Soup Nazi dies in hilarious and gruesome fashion. :D 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Pretty good set-up for being your first in some time, Movie-Brat. If you had added a little more content to the match and, ironically, made it a couple of days sooner, it would've been a good add to this month's tournament.

As for the match, the Soup Nazi dies in hilarious and gruesome fashion. :D 

Thanks! I've been practicing writing more. I do have other Horror mash ups in mind any way.:)

Welcome back, Movie-Brat.

This is a fun set up. I don't know the Soup Nazi well but I don't think anybody would do well with this little game of Jigsaw's. I guess the adrenaline might help him forget the pain so he can grab the key, but he likely loses even if he gets the key.

Now I wanna watch Saw. Thanks. Lol

• Like 1