Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

4:9 - Naga vs. Krypto

UMPIRE

SEASON 4, ROUND 9

Naga

Slot: The Team Pet
Season Wins: 4
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Naga at Wikipedia
Official Site: Nickelodeon

Krypto

Slot: The Team Pet
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Krypto at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics

Battle Terrain
Target: Jerry Mouse

4 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Naga has won this challenge twice and it was utter nonsense both times. This time she definitely (finally) loses

Yeah, I genuinely don't see how being physically superior to a slight extent helps with fighting Jerry who can survive bullshit due to mild toon force. This time around however, Krypto is on Kryptonian levels so it's not just a slight physical superiority that's at play, it's a massive one. He definitely wins.

8 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Naga has won this challenge twice and it was utter nonsense both times. This time she definitely (finally) loses

I voted Naga those times. It made sense to me. This is a little different though. Naga's strength doesn't matter to Krypto, who can outpace him in all kinds of way.

Not talking strictly about who can catch or kill Jerry, both have an even chance of convincing Jerry to leave. Unless we count Naga's apparent relationship with Jerry, I don't know who to vote for.

15 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

I voted Naga those times. It made sense to me. This is a little different though. Naga's strength doesn't matter to Krypto, who can outpace him in all kinds of way.

Not talking strictly about who can catch or kill Jerry, both have an even chance of convincing Jerry to leave. Unless we count Naga's apparent relationship with Jerry, I don't know who to vote for.

This logic confuses me. If you voted for Naga in the past because of the "She could overpower Jerry" argument, then Krypto would be able to destroy Naga in terms of overwhelming strength, and should get the vote. If you voted for Naga for another reason, such as "she could befriend Jerry," then I don't understand how you could possibly justify that against an opponent like Courage, who would befriend Jerry much better than Naga. Naga has no win condition here

40 minutes ago, Fox said:

What are the odds of Jerry pulling some of this out of his back pocket?

Kryptonite_(DC_Comics).jpg

27 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

About 150%

Completely disagree. Bugs might pull something like that, but Jerry doesn't have toon-force nearly on that level. His toon force is mostly just that he's unkillable and hard to catch

9 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Completely disagree. Bugs might pull something like that, but Jerry doesn't have toon-force nearly on that level. His toon force is mostly just that he's unkillable and hard to catch

Oh, I don't know about that.  Jerry can get up to some hi-jinks.

291?cb=20180303201324

Granted he's generally less malicious than Bugs, but he does have a way of pulling items of mass destruction out of nowhere.

41 minutes ago, Fox said:

Oh, I don't know about that.  Jerry can get up to some hi-jinks.

291?cb=20180303201324

Granted he's generally less malicious than Bugs, but he does have a way of pulling items of mass destruction out of nowhere.

It might just be me, but that's not loading for me

1 hour ago, Fox said:

That's strange.  It's just an image of Jerry lighting a huge dynamite stick under Tom.

You mean this one? 

The_last_laugh-old_cartoon_scene.png

I actually remember seeing that skit plenty of times. :D 

And yeah, that's right; I used the "Edit" function on your post to find that image's link, Fox! 😛 

But yeah, I think Krypto should win this. Just like I've mentioned with Naga in the previous rounds, Krypto could also tear the house apart looking for Jerry and scare him off, and much more quickly and efficiently.

15 hours ago, Fox said:

What are the odds of Jerry pulling some of this out of his back pocket?

Kryptonite_(DC_Comics).jpg

Damn, he probably would.

I don't think it would take Jerry long to figure out that he can't stop either Naga or Krypto. He might turn them against each other.

11 hours ago, Fox said:

That's strange.  It's just an image of Jerry lighting a huge dynamite stick under Tom.

A stick of dynamite is one thing, pulling out an incredibly specific space rock that Jerry has never encountered before and has no knowledge of against an opponent he's never fought and would have no reason to know is vulnerable to said rock is something entirely different. Again, Bugs might be able to pull some shenanigans like that, but I really don't think Jerry would

One of the other reasons people were voting for Naga was her patience --her general personality. She's not overdramatic, which makes her a harder target than, let's say, Courage or Momo. Jerry's a troll. He needs the dramatics. Then on top of her chill demeanor, she also has size and strength to her advantage if it were to come to that.

In this match, however, Krypto and Naga are pretty on par. Sure, Krypto has super abilities, but this has been --and always will be-- a battle of patience. Who does Jerry want to fuck with more? What lengths will he go to? Etc.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Versam said:

One of the other reasons people were voting for Naga was her patience --her general personality. She's not overdramatic, which makes her a harder target than, let's say, Courage or Momo. Jerry's a troll. He needs the dramatics. Then on top of her chill demeanor, she also has size and strength to her advantage if it were to come to that.

In this match, however, Krypto and Naga are pretty on par. Sure, Krypto has super abilities, but this has been --and always will be-- a battle of patience. Who does Jerry want to fuck with more? What lengths will he go to? Etc.

I don't remember anyone else bringing up patience until right now, but it's possible I'm just not recalling it. I'm certainly not about to look into it. In any case, Krypto is certainly as patient as Naga, and would be much more capable of pouncing at any opportunity. His windows of opportunity would be much bigger because he's a lot more capable.