Re Verse: 3
Lotta Litter: 0

Rumble 20546 Killjoy vs. The Leprechaun
MATCH SCORE
Killjoy: 2
The Leprechaun: 0

Match 12755 Sam and Dean Winchester vs. Slender Man

Boratz

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs49/300W/f/2009/184/0/4/04f029d229534be36ac2be189e56f266.jpg

There was a slight October breeze that fought with a small family camp fire. Peter Chaldean sat with his family around the camp fire. He glanced back at the tents as his young children started yawing. He knew it had been a long day and he wasn't going to make his children stay up any long than they had to. A warm gentle smile formed across his face as he went to go pick up his daughter. "How is my little Princess?" Peter asked with a fatherly voice. She smiled and told him that she was tired. He looked down at his son and he could tell that his son was ready for rest. "Are you ready to hit the pillow, Champ?" His son simply nodded and Peter led both his children to their tent. As his children faded off to sleep, Peter looked back at the camp fire. His young wife sat by the fire, keeping it warm for the both of them. Peter sauntered to her side and that same warm smile formed across his face. "How is my lovely wife?" She smiled back at him and stood up. She wrapped her arms around him and the two started to kiss.

She whispered something in his ear and the smile grew even larger. He picked her up in his arms and started carrying her to their tent. Several thoughts flashed through his mind but one shined brighter than the others, this was a near perfect family camping trip. Before Peter reached the tent, he saw something in the woods. At first he could barely make anything from it but he glared at what appeared to be a shadowy figure. He laid his wife on the ground and she got in the tent, but Peter continued to glare at this figure in the woods. It seemed as if it stood as high as the tree and its arms hung like branches. It looked as if it had several arms and clear face. Peter was about to walked toward this shadowy figure but before he could he heard the voice of his loving wife, "Are you coming, baby?" Peter glanced down at his wife and replied yes. He looked back up, only to find that the figure was gone.

It was nearly midnight when Peter jumped in shock. He had a dream of a faceless man, not even a man but a creature that was as dark as the far reaches of space. Peter gazed down at his wife who was sound asleep. He got out of the tent and started walking around the dark woods. The stars and the moon gave off a light that made the forest somewhat visible in the night. There was still so much covered in darkness but he thought he saw the creature once again. He started hearing voices, almost childlike crying in the distance. He stopped and gazed back at the tents. He saw the figure standing outside his children's tent. He ran but something pushed him back to the ground. As he got back up, the figure was gone once again. He ran to see if his children were still in the tent and to his horror they were gone. His wife immediately rushed out of their tent to see what all the commotion was. As she stepped out of the tent, the figure reappeared behind her. "Liz!" Peter cried as he tried to get up, but it was no use. The thin monstrous creature took her into the night. Peter cried as he ran into the dark woods, searching for his family.

Sweat poured down his face a as he ran throughout the silent forest. As morning came, a light fog swept throughout this horrific forest. Peter ran in almost every direction, calling out the name of his wife and children. He heard noises echoing in every corner. It sounded like laughter and then it would suddenly change to cries. All of a sudden, Peter tripped and fell face first on the ground. He pushed himself up only to see that same figure in the distance. He could see it a little bit clearly now, despite the fog. The thing was thin with a suit with branch like arms. It seemed as if it had no face but it should have had for a face would gut wrenching. A fear starting burning inside of Peter, as he realized that he would never see his family again and this entity was going to take him. He closed his eyes and waited for the moment when he would be taken by this monster.

Suddenly, he heard a voice and he slowly opened his eyes. He stood up to see the face of the local sheriff. Peter glanced back the tree line, only to see that it was still covered in that same light fog. Once again he saw the image of the thin man hiding in the fog. He roared in terror as he watched the monster disappear within the fog. The sheriff grabbed Peter and put him in the back of his car. As they drove off onto the long country road, Peter continued to scream as he saw the thin monster appeared in the tree line. As they reached town, he stopped seeing this sickening beast, but the sheriff took Peter to the jail for questions.

Several hours passed by but for Peter it only seemed like minutes. He sat in the chair, just muttering the description of that thing in the forest. The sheriff tried to make sense of it but there was no use, Peter was going crazy at this point. The sun fell over the horizon and it seemed like they were going nowhere with this guy. The light flickered every now and then. The temperature in the room fell dramatically. The sheriff ordered someone to go check the thermostat but everything seemed like it was working perfectly. The sheriff went to go question Peter one last time but this time it was different. This time Peter started screaming and jumping up and down. Some was terrifying him but the sheriff could not begin to imagine what it was. The lights started flickering to the point where it seemed as if the darkness was overcoming the light. Before the sheriff could do anything, Peter was standing in the corner of the room. "Mr. Chaldean, get back in the chair!" the sheriff yelled. Peter shook his head and replied, "The devil is here." Peter gazed at something behind the sheriff and the sheriff quickly turned around. He saw that same creature that Peter described. The sheriff took out his pistol and fired three shots at the thin man but it was no use. All the lights in the room suddenly went off and screams echoed all throughout the sheriff station.

The sheriff's deputies ran to see what was happening. As soon as they arrived, the lights were back on and the temperature was back to what it was supposed to be. The only thing that was wrong was that both the sheriff and Peter Chaldean were missing. The only thing that was left of them was the three shell casings that the sheriff shot off. The entire sheriff's department searched the entire building but there was no sign of any of them. They went to check the video footage but it was no use. The system crashed as soon as the lights were shut off. All of them knew that someone or something took them and Peter's family.

3 Day Later...

At one point in time Jimmy Franklin was a college student studying electrical engineering, now he was tied up in a dark room. He watched his friends being drained of their lives right in front of his eyes. He watched these people, these monsters biting into their bodies. At first he cried for help but he realized that there was no help coming. He knew in that moment he was going to die. He was the only one left or at least until these things restocked their food supply. Finally, the night came for the monsters to feed once again. They entered the dark room and started walking closer to young Jimmy. Tears rolled down his face as the monsters grew closer. He closed his eyes and waited for them to tear him apart.

Suddenly, he heard a couple screams that came from the wretched creatures. He opened his eyes and saw a couple heads on the ground. He looked up and saw two people fighting these things with machetes. "Eat it trampires!" one of them said as he continued to fight. After several minutes of being knocked around the room, the two people were able to kill all the vampires in the room. They cut Jimmy free and led him to the outside.

"Thank you! Thank you! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" Jimmy cried as he almost fell to his knees.

"Don't mention it." The taller one said with a sympathetic look.

"What are your names?" Jimmy asked.

"My name is Sam and this is my brother Dean." Sam said as he pointed to Dean.

A smirk formed across Dean's face as he nodded and replied, "Hi, how you doin'?"

The two brothers took the young college student to the nearest hospital. They told him what he should say happened to him so he doesn't get marked as insane. The two brothers then drove off into the night. As morning came, both of the brothers went to eat at the nearest diner. Dean ordered a hot plate of pancakes while Sam got an egg white omelet and some coffee. They both sat there eating; Dean reading through several newspapers articles and Sam doing some research on the internet. As Dean finished off his plate of pancakes, he pushed the plate aside and looked at his brother.

"Well it sounds like there is a wendigo in North Carolina and a pack of werewolves in Washington. Did you find anything interesting?" Dean asked as he took a sip of coffee.

"Yeah." Sam replied as he gazed at the computer screen.

Dean just sat there as he waited for Sam to tell him what it was. There was a short moment of silence between the two before Dean broke the silence.

"Well are you just going to keep it to yourself or are you going to share it with the rest of the class, Sammy?" Dean asked with a sarcastic voice.

Sam finally got out of his trance and looked up at his brother. He then glanced back at the screen and then back at Dean. He turned the computer towards Dean, who started reading through the article that Sam just got finished reading. There was another moment of silence between the two as Dean read the entire article. Finally, Dean broke the silence once again.

"So what is it?" Dean asked as he glanced over at Sam.

"I think it might be Slender Man." Sam replied as he finished his egg white omelet and his coffee.

"Slender who?" Dean asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"For someone who spends most of his time on BustAsianBeauties.com, I am surprised you haven't run across the internet meme of Slender Man." Sam said with a smirk.

"What's a meme?" Dean asked with yet another puzzled look.

"You're impossible... Slender Man has been said to have been around for centuries. The first said reporting of it was back during medieval times with artistic portrayals of knights fighting a skeleton like figure. These sightings have long been reported even with pictures." Sam said as he took his computer.

Sam pulled up several websites containing different pictures of people with a monstrous figure in the background. He gave the computer back to Dean, who scrolled through all the different photos. He saw a picture of a group of soldiers with the creature in the background. Another picture was at a playground and others were different places with different people, many of whom were children. Finally, Dean sat back in his chair and looked up at Sam.

"So this Slender Guy is a massive photo bomber." Dean said as he gazed at Sam.

"I wish that was it but all those people in all of those pictures were never seen again." Sam replied as he closed his computer.

"So what? He kills them?" Dean asked.

"No one knows but this thing appears before they disappear. No one knows what it is, where it takes the victims, or what it wants." Sam replied.

"And the latest incident happened with this Peter Chaldean?" Dean asked.

"Apparently but I did a little research. In that same town, children have been disappearing almost periodically." Sam replied.

"But it said Peter disappeared to." Dean replied.

"Yeah apparently he and the sheriff were taken out of the sheriff station." Sam said as he put his computer away in his bag.

"So this thing went all Terminator on the sheriff station and took Mr. Sarah Connor?" Dean asked.

"Not quite. All the deputies were present in the station. The only thing that was left of them was three shell casings that belonged to the sheriff." Sam replied.

"We got to get over there." Dean said as he got up and threw a couple bucks on the tables.

Sam followed his brother out to the Impala and they both loaded up. Several hours passed by as the brothers drove across a couple states. Finally, they reached the small town. Both of them glanced at all the different landmarks. The woods were covered with a creepy light fog and the town's people all had a look of depression on their faces. Dean's face quickly became puzzled as he said something under his breath, "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore." Sam noticed that something was up with the town. Everyone they saw along the streets was overtaken by fear. "It's Halloween! Shouldn't kids be running around with superhero costumes and monster outfits?" Dean asked as they continued to drive through the small town.

"They may be in their homes." Sam said quietly as he glanced around.

"Why in the world would they do that on a day where they can get candy and be idiots?" Dean said.

"Fear..." Sam replied.

Before Dean could pull up to the local diner, Sam stopped him.

"What are you doing?" Sam asked with a puzzled look.

"Haven't had anything since breakfast. I'm starvin'" Dean replied.

"We need to go ask questions and search for clues." Sam replied.

"Look Velma, we'll go out and get clues after lunch but right now I got to eat something." Dean glanced over at a sign that said best pumpkin pie in the state. A childlike grin formed over his face as he realized he would be able to have a slice of pumpkin pie. "And look, Sammy, they got pie."

"I just think we should go out and find this thing before we do anything else." Sam replied.

Dean looked at his brother for a second and then saw a weird look on his face. "What's with you?"

"What do you mean?" Sam asked.

"You've been all guns blazing about this case and we really haven't even started it yet. What is this Skinny-Man?" Dean asked with a curious gaze.

"Slender-Man..." Sam corrected him as he started to answer his question, "During my first year of Stanford and pretty much my first year away from dad, I had this friend come to me. He was afraid saying how this thing was after him. He described it just as the Slender-Man was described..."

"So what'd you do?" Dean asked.

"I told him to take a break and get some sleep. I thought he was sleep deprived." Sam replied.

"After everything we've seen, after everything dad talked about, after all torching all those evil freaks.... You lied to him and told him to get some sleep?" Dean said with a curious look.

"I didn't know... Dad never hunted anything like this. Not many hunters have. This thing isn't exactly your ordinary spirit or shifter. I don't know what it was and I still don't." Sam replied.

Dean gazed at him for moment before finally taking the key out of the ignition. "Look, I don't know what it is either but I do know one thing..." Dean said as he continued to look at his brother.

"What's that?" Sam asked.

"We're about to go get some burgers and some pumpkin pie. Then we're going to hunt this thing down and do what we do best..." Dean said with a small smile as he got out of the car. Sam smiled for a moment before following his brother into the diner. He walked in and it seemed like every other diner they've ever been to. This one seemed a little darker in the inside and a little bit more depressing. It was quiet. Most of the customers sat around in silence. Even the service seemed a little frightened about something. Dean didn't really notice but Sam did. He saw the fear in all their eyes.

Later that day, the boys traveled to the sheriff station. The place didn't look that much different from the diner. It looked pretty depressing and dark as the boys went inside. They started question all the deputies but most of them gave the same stories. One of the deputies, Mike, said how Peter lived down the street and that he took his family on a weekend camping trip. The two brothers glanced at each other as they got the location of where Peter took his family camping.

Hours later... They threw their bags and supplies on their beds. Sam immediately went to work as Dean fell down over all his stuff. He tried to sleep for a couple minutes but Sam made too much noise for him to even close his eyes. Dean sat up on the bed and glanced over at his brother. Sam didn't pay any attention but Dean continued to glare at his younger brother. After a couple minutes Dean became a little frustrated and stood up.

"Look Sam we both need to rest. We can study this things desires, habits, and even mating rituals in the morning, but right now I am dead tired..." Dean said with a childlike smirk.

"Then go to sleep." Sam said as he continued to work.

"I can't really sleep when you are making more noise than the Little Rascals and it couldn't hurt if you got a couple hours of shut eye." Dean replied.

"Dean... I..." Sam said as he started to lose what he was about to say.

"You what, Sam?" Dean asked as he walked closer to his brother.

"I have to find this thing. I have to kill it." Sam replied.

"Then we will do it together but it wouldn't make much sense if we're both not combat ready for whatever the hell this Slender-Bitch is." Dean replied.

Sam chuckled a little bit and then went to clear off his bed. He lay down beneath the motel sheets and slowly closed his eyes. Dean turned off all the lights and put salt by the door. Finally, he was able to fall asleep. The next morning the brothers awoke and Sam immediately went to continue his research at the local library. Dean headed around the town, questioning multiple people about the forest in which Peter took his family. He was astonished by how many people went missing from there every year and how come it never once caught the attention of the Winchesters.

As the night crept over the world once again, Sam and Dean both sat in the Impala and watched as kids went around trick-or-treating. Dean was disappointed that very few kids were actually trick-or-treating and also very few teenagers were doing their little parties. A couple thoughts passed through his mind but the biggest thing was how afraid were these people of this thing. Sam told him everything he gathered about the history of the Slender-Man and maybe a way to kill it. Dean told Sam about the history of the forest and all the past missing persons. He also made it clear how no bodies were ever recovered. Both of the brothers glanced out at the town. A smile formed across Dean's face.

"Let's go kill this evil bastard." Dean said with that same smile.

A small smile of relief formed over Sam's face as the Impala started heading for the forest. As they drove down the foggy dark road they saw something in the middle of the road up ahead. "What the hell?!" Dean yelled as he was about to slam on the brakes. Sam glanced at the figure and knew what it was. "Dean, it's him!" Sam yelled as Dean starting driving faster.

"What are you doing?!" Sam yelled.

"I'm going to ram him!" Dean yelled back as he was getting closer to the Slender-Man.

All of a sudden, the Impala started to die and Dean pulled to the side of the road. Both of the brothers glanced at one another and then back at the area where the Slender-Man stood. "He's gone..." Dean said as he started to get out of the Impala. "No... He's after us now..." Sam replied as he looked around in almost every direction. Dean headed for the trunk of the Impala and started getting all the weapons he could carry. Sam did the same and they both stood side by side. "What are we waiting for? Let's kill this evil son of a bitch." Sam said. Dean turned and looked at his brother. A smile formed across his face as he and his brother started their hunt.

Learn More About

Sam and Dean Winchester

Read more about Sam and Dean Winchester at Wikipedia

Official Site: Warner Bros. Links: Wikipedia Entry: Sam Wikipedia Entry: Dean Official Site: Supernatural

Slender Man

Read more about Slender Man at Wikipedia

Official Site: Public Domain Links: Wikipedia Mystical Creatures Guide Marble Hornets

I hope you all enjoy. This is for the Halloween October Challenge and I just wanted to do a match; specifically a Sam and Dean match. Once again I hope you enjoy and I hope I can see your feedback.

Very Respectfully,

Boratz

Considering that from what I know about the Slender Man, there are two versions of him... There is the Marble Hornets version which has established a majority of the abilities that we know, such as inducing sickness onto others, mind controlling others by proxy, teleportation (Slender Walking) and of course to a larger and farther degree-- imperviousness to weapons and other forms of damage. And then there is the Windigo version of Slender Man which borrows a lot from Marble Hornets, sharing a larger extent of the similar abilities to the Slender Man in Marble Hornets but has added other abilities such as being able to generate other Slender Men out from living human beings.

Dean and Sam are going to have their hands full. Conventional weaponry will not work against the Slender Man at all... Magic, I am not even sure if that has any real effect on the creature either. Enhcnated or magic imbued weapons might or might not have an effect on the Slender Man either.

Also, Sam and Dean maybe suseptable to The Sickness and Mind Control and serve as Slender Man's proxies...

I am leaning towards Slender Man here.

-Rakai'Thwei

Considering that from what I know about the Slender Man, there are two versions of him... There is the Marble Hornets version which has established a majority of the abilities that we know, such as inducing sickness onto others, mind controlling others by proxy, teleportation (Slender Walking) and of course to a larger and farther degree-- imperviousness to weapons and other forms of damage. And then there is the Windigo version of Slender Man which borrows a lot from Marble Hornets, sharing a larger extent of the similar abilities to the Slender Man in Marble Hornets but has added other abilities such as being able to generate other Slender Men out from living human beings.

Dean and Sam are going to have their hands full. Conventional weaponry will not work against the Slender Man at all... Magic, I am not even sure if that has any real effect on the creature either. Enhcnated or magic imbued weapons might or might not have an effect on the Slender Man either.

Also, Sam and Dean maybe suseptable to The Sickness and Mind Control and serve as Slender Man's proxies...

I am leaning towards Slender Man here.

-Rakai'Thwei

Thank you for your input, Rakai. It means a lot to hear the different debates. Hopefully there will be more in the days to come.

Guest skadoosh

Do the Winchester brothers have any magical weapons or abilities they can use? If not, then i think the Slender Man wins, and probably quite easily, too.

They do have the Colt but they do not have the knife. I really can't describe the Colt in the form of if it is magical but it supposively can kill all supernatural beings in creation except for 5 things with one of them being Lucifer and another probably more then likely Michael. As for the other 3, I have no clue.

Great set up.

I think that the colt or the knife would probably work on the Slenderman conventional weapons not so much.

Thank you for your comment and your input, Merc. I does mean a lot.

Guest bigballerju

Excellent setup and glad to see the brothers being used in such a great match. I think they can pull it off since they have the Colt. If they can get a shot off then Slender Man is as good as dead. More then likely the 5 beings the Colt can't kill are God, Lucifer, Michael, the Antichrist, and maybe whoever is suppose to defeat the Antichrist (The host for example which could be Dean for all we know since he did stop the Apocalypse. Just guessing here) The brothers have knowledge on Slender Man and prep. They have fought more dangerous beings and will figure out a way to defeat it.

Excellent setup and glad to see the brothers being used in such a great match. I think they can pull it off since they have the Colt. If they can get a shot off then Slender Man is as good as dead. More then likely the 5 beings the Colt can't kill are God, Lucifer, Michael, the Antichrist, and maybe whoever is suppose to defeat the Antichrist (The host for example which could be Dean for all we know since he did stop the Apocalypse. Just guessing here) The brothers have knowledge on Slender Man and prep. They have fought more dangerous beings and will figure out a way to defeat it.

Thank you for the comment and the input. It is much appreciated. I've always wondered about the Colt because you could take it anyway. Lucy said anything in creation. I always thought that might be things God created. I assume Death can't be killed by it and the other Four Horsemen, but they left it up in the air.

Guest sirmethos

Brilliant setup, and a good match.

Sam and Dean have handled considerably worse than the Slender Man, and armed with the Colt, the end result of the match seems pretty conclusive. Sam and Dean continue on to kill something else.

As for the Colt, one of the beings that it can't kill, is Death(I'm surprised that no one has brought him up in that discussion).

I've never seen Supernatural and I've barely even heard of the Slender Man, but I will say that this another great set-up from you, Boratz.

Looks like everybody in this month's Challenge is going to have their hands full here. :)

Brilliant setup, and a good match.

Sam and Dean have handled considerably worse than the Slender Man, and armed with the Colt, the end result of the match seems pretty conclusive. Sam and Dean continue on to kill something else.

As for the Colt, one of the beings that it can't kill, is Death(I'm surprised that no one has brought him up in that discussion).

Thank you methos for your comment and your input. Even though I'm still think about creator vs. creation as far as the whole Colt discussion goes. Because Lucy said 5 things in creation but God and Death came before creation, and probably the other Horsemen as well. I wonder if Lucy meant creation as angels and souls or everything. If so then that means God, the Horsemen, and leviathan (since they came before souls and angels) would already be immune. I don't know, it depends on what he meant by creation.

I've never seen Supernatural and I've barely even heard of the Slender Man, but I will say that this another great set-up from you, Boratz.

Looks like everybody in this month's Challenge is going to have their hands full here.

Thank you DSkillz, it means a lot that you liked it. I am not going to say you should watch Supernatural but I will say that I love the show and I used to make a bunch of matches with the Winchesters as well as Jack Bauer but that is a completely different show. Thank you once again.

Something merc said ealry has had me thinking quite a bit. Would the knife really do anything to Slendy? I mean the knife really only works again demons, unless ol' Slendy is a demon, would it really do anything to him?

And on the demon note, really really powerful demons such as Alastair and probably even Lilith, Azazel, and Crowley may be immune to the knife. I don't know but since Alastair was, I am assuming they big boss demons may be as well.

Guest skadoosh

They do have the Colt but they do not have the knife. I really can't describe the Colt in the form of if it is magical but it supposively can kill all supernatural beings in creation except for 5 things with one of them being Lucifer and another probably more then likely Michael. As for the other 3, I have no clue.

Then i guess they can win this...

Guest Supes Rulez

1: This match is awesome

2: Love how you completely pegged the characters, including good old Slendy himself.

3: Sam and Dean have got this.

1: This match is awesome

2: Love how you completely pegged the characters, including good old Slendy himself.

3: Sam and Dean have got this.

Thank you for your comment. It means a lot to hear feedback and that you liked it.

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

A

A As always, you continue to produce great work here Boratz! I don't know where you have been in the last month or so but I can say that I sorely missed you considering you are one of my friends here.Really, we've had some pretty mediocre to decent set ups, but seeing one of this calibur is often very nice to see here. You can tell a lot of effort was put into this..An A my friend.. an A.

A

A

A

SCORE

Sam and Dean Winchester: 24

Slender Man: 12

FPA: 4.0