Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Video Games

Guest Magnus

Guest force_echo

Hey, you guys playing Borderlands 1 on PC? Because if so I'll tag along if anyone wants to co-op.

Yeah, I am. What level are you? Do you have the DLCs?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest silversurfer092

Picked up Shin Megami Tensei IV and Project X Zone for the 3DS. With the Wii U sucking balls in sales and the 3DS killing it, I actually kind of hope that Nintendo just puts all their eggs into the 3DS basket. BECAUSE I WILL BUY THAT BASKET.

Guest force_echo

If any of you haven't gotten Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. Wow. I thought nothing could top the cop chases in Most Wanted.

I was so wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KevinDWolf93

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2013/08/28/nintendo-2ds-impressions/2718421/

Nintendo, were you on something? Its ok, we're your friend, you can tell us.

In truthfulness, im not sure of the design being all that comfy. Or childproof...Ill admit between me + extended family we managed to kill 3 original gen. DS'(for the record I shattered the hinge on the original white ds lite, takin out the top screen and my cousin took out two...how i dont exactly know, but one involved a german shepard apparently) but my brothers 3Ds has faced hell in two months and came out on top. Sure the things officislly a brick now, but watch the screens. If nothing else, I hope their ad campaign is completely tongue in cheek since they have to realize how much crap their gonna get for this.

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Street Fighter 6 will most likely be on the PS5, as will most other new iterations of the fighting games I buy, play for a day, then pretend I actually play regularly, so I'll be getting one. 

13 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

I won't be getting one for awhile, but I can't see myself switching back to Xbox. :p Have a large PS4 backlog, though, so I'll wait for the price to drop. 

Same here. And I just got PSNow so my backlog just keeps getting bigger.

• Sad 2

• 1 month later...

Just completed Control for the PS4. Absolutely brilliant game. I loved it, would recommend you try it and see if it's your taste. Also has a killer soundtrack.

I'm a few trophies away from a platinum but I wanna beat some more games before I get into the trenches of trophy hunting again.

Wish me luck.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/26/2020 at 1:49 PM, C.T. said:

Any SWTOR players around here looking for a friend to add/casually play some stuff sometime?

I love the game, but I get too sucked in then I don't do shit I need to be doing Lol. Maybe soon, but who knows.

Also, does anyone here play the Naruto games? Are they a good substitute for watching the show? I stopped watching a long time ago but I want to get caught up without watching 400+ episodes.