Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Video Games

Guest Magnus

Oh. I didn't play with you much so I forgot. Sorry bro. KingkillerMatt right?

Yeah we use to play Halo 3 a lot. Infected....I had Halo Reach at the time but I don't think Nova had it. 

I found it interesting how you could play Reach, get decent at it, and once you went back to Halo 3, you were better... for it? It was weird.

Yeah.

The only thing I liked about Reach was the sprint. I really disliked the overshield in Reach.

Guest Darxeth

The Last of Us is pretty great. I'd love to see a Resident Evil game with very similar gameplay mechanics.

Guest silversurfer092

You guys should all totally get Borderlands 2 and play with me on Live. That would make my life.

Guest Shockwave

You guys should all totally get Borderlands 2 and play with me on Live. That would make my life.

More that happy to, but I need to know the following info:

System

Username

Guest force_echo

I remember playing Jaeger and Nova in Halo 3 once. Holy shit I was *insensitivity'd*, but it was fun.

Sorry Surfer, I only have Borderlands 2 for PC. Trying to finish the first one, it's a lot longer than expected if you do all of the side quests.

Guest silversurfer092

I remember doing all the side quests with my friend, up to a certain point. Then I was just like "I can't do this anymore" and beat the game. After a while, the side quests just get tedious to me. The only time I can do something other than run in and kill everything is if tactics are involved, like a strategy game. So fetch quests almost always kill games for me.

Guest force_echo

I remember doing all the side quests with my friend, up to a certain point. Then I was just like "I can't do this anymore" and beat the game. After a while, the side quests just get tedious to me. The only time I can do something other than run in and kill everything is if tactics are involved, like a strategy game. So fetch quests almost always kill games for me.

How do you pick guns? I think Damage is the most impressive stat, but I'm not really sure. I guess that's part of the beauty of the game. I noticed that the rarer items (orange, purple, blue) are usually better, but there are a number of exceptions, so I can't even rely on that.

Guest silversurfer092

How do you pick guns? I think Damage is the most impressive stat, but I'm not really sure. I guess that's part of the beauty of the game. I noticed that the rarer items (orange, purple, blue) are usually better, but there are a number of exceptions, so I can't even rely on that.

Colors help, but names/red letters/required levels help more. Red letters mean it's a special type of weapon with a special effect. A blue weapon for level 10 won't do shit against a white weapon for level 30. If it has a special name, chances are that it's a special boss drop and has red lettering in the description. However, I just look at stats, and if they're good stats, I try the gun out and see if I like it. I've had great stat guns but stuck with lesser stat guns because I like the way they handle. Guns are way more important in 2, with their being actual differences between brands and stuff. Shields and mods go the same way. In 2, I kept a shield like ten to fifteen levels past its use level because it was so damn good. Explosion blasts at shield depletion and FFYL ftw!

Guest silversurfer092

DOUBLE POAST.

I'm totally *vulgarity*ed in BLands 2. Once you hit Level 50 and achieve Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, that just sets every enemy to Level 50, including in True Vault Hunter Mode. So I either *insensitivity* noobs and get nothing for it in Regular mode, have quite a few fights for my life to get some decent booty in True Vault Hunter Mode, or eat my own butthole and get nothing because all I do is die in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. Decisions, decisions.

I remember playing Jaeger and Nova in Halo 3 once. Holy shit I was *insensitivity'd*, but it was fun. 

That's more or less what happens to me when Jaeger and I end up going head to head.

Goddamn l33t skillz. :P