X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Video Games

Guest Magnus

Guest Ruinus

I do hope later on Microsoft starts saying stuff "Oh this game would have been really great... but you guys didn't want cloudprocessing so it's what it is now. Take that you fat babies." Or, shit like "Despite our fanbase, Xbox One is still a strong product," "We managed to overcome two obstacles this console cycle, Sony AND our fanbase, one is a rival competitor and another is a group of people who constantly bitch about our console about our console constantly needing to be online."

See I thought this with my PS2 and I regret giving it up (i bought an Xbox 360 first and got a PS3 slim so no BC for me.)

I never give up my systems now, I love going back to play old games and no emulation is not an option, it never feels "right" to me. :)

You must like collecting. No problem with that. B)  Lots of people like to still have their old consoles not just for BC but just for their collection. This man has a sick gaming collection.

^^^I'll never have a massive gaming collection like that.

Me I just have that "out with the old, in with the new" mentality. I never regret getting rid of my old consoles. 

Guest Kate Awesome Is Awesome

TBH my dream is to have a game room in my house with like every console conceivable!

So far I'm loving Last Of Us. Story is incredible and well put together and gameplay is realistic and smooth. This game definitely deserves the amazing reviews it got. 

This game is one of the reasons why you should own a Playstation console...

Guest Hayesmeister5651

It is a good game, but not what it was hyped up to be.  The story is the best part of the game.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

BLASPHEMER

Don't get me wrong it is good, but it was not what I expected it to be.  They made it seem like fighting multiple people would be really hard, but it is actually quite easy.  Throw a bottle so the goons are distracted, then pop a head shot and they are done.  Even the "hard" difficulty was too easy.  Hopefully the next game is more challenging.

Don't get me wrong it is good, but it was not what I expected it to be.  They made it seem like fighting multiple people would be really hard, but it is actually quite easy.  Throw a bottle so the goons are distracted, then pop a head shot and they are done.  Even the "hard" difficulty was too easy.  Hopefully the next game is more challenging.

LOL...I know people are going to call me a noob. But I found the clickers quite hard.  :D

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Congrats to Naughty Dog though.  They went from making Crash Bandicoot and Jak to Uncharted and Last of Us.  Those games are so different, you wouldn't think it was the same company.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Hey, Jak & Daxter have a pretty fantastic storyline over three games so it's not surprising. But I can see what you mean about Crash Bandicoot - great series anyways. :)

I love both series, but what I meant was, that they went from kid friendly games to adult games, and made the transition pretty smoothly.

Yeah Last of Us is amazing.

So many awesome games this year. I was absolutely sure Tomb Raider was gonna be my GOTY... then Infinite came and knocked it off... now I'm leaning more towards Last of Us.

If we share interests as closely as we think we do (ETHAN 2.0 :P), it's likely going to be the same for me. :)

• Like 1

Guest bigballerju

LOL Microsoft finally decided to give us free games and oh look I bought Gold for $1 a month. Boy did Sony's stocks going up scare them that much?

Guest bigballerju

The only major one I saw for now was Fables 3. Their were like two others but lesser known titles.