X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Video Games

Guest Magnus

Guest force_echo

Rainbow 6: Athena's Sword and Raven's Shield. The hardest ones, but they're only for the pc. If you're talking about console, Ghost Recon is a lot more fun.

I'm not a big fan of the cartoony graphics style either, but Wind Waker, Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass (the three chibi Zelda games) are still pretty good. They aren't nearly as good as Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, though.

Edit: Eh, Ocarina of Time isn't the best Zelda game. :/ It's frikkin' awesome, but Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword basically improve on everything Ocarina of Time had to offer gameplay-wise.

I actually was going to get that for the 3DS... until everything I found out about the 3DS, made me decide not to purchase it for the time being. ><

And ooh! OOH! I forgot there's a One Piece game on the Wii. Would that take precedence over Zelda, AvP? :P

Maybe not all of us are fighter junkies, like you, DS. :P I do like Street Fighter, and anything Z related, though...

By the way, you should check your profile feed, if you haven't done so, already. You can now gain access to a special part of the Forum. Hooray! Did I mention it's dead, and hardly ever sees any use? Oh, well. *Shrugs*

Guest Darksaiyajin345

Fighters!!!!!!! I like Street Fighter but I could never play it at the competitive level I wished to.

A special dead part of the forum? I am all over that XD.