Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Anime and Manga

Guest Magnus

Very few anime series last longer than 13 episodes. Those that last longer than that usually have multiple 12-13 episode seasons spaced about several years. Shows like Bleach and One Piece are far from the norm in the current anime market. So if you're actually watching anime and not just Shounen Jump adaptations, long series aren't an issue.

Very few anime series last longer than 13 episodes. Those that last longer than that usually have multiple 12-13 episode seasons spaced about several years. Shows like Bleach and One Piece are far from the norm in the current anime market. So if you're actually watching anime and not just Shounen Jump adaptations, long series aren't an issue.

See, I don't even know what is and isn't Shonen for the most part. I just watch whatever's on TV, of which the pickin's are getting slimmer and slimmer. Most of the ones that have been on TV are either really long, or at least 26. Except for Now and Then, Here and There, I don't even know if any other short ones like that have been broadcasted. FLCL was 6 episodes. I'm probably forgetting some, but it seems like 26 episode series were what most of the networks tried to acquire most of the time.

Heh, thanks for the advice. I've given up on One Piece now anyway; if I keep watching at my current rate I'll never finish it.

Doesn't the 9th episode of the Hellsing OVA come out in like 7 days?

*vulgarity* yes. Finally.

Also, anyone else watch/read Fist of the North Star?

Guest Darksaiyajin345
Heh, thanks for the advice. I've given up on One Piece now anyway; if I keep watching at my current rate I'll never finish it.

*vulgarity* yes. Finally.

Also, anyone else watch/read Fist of the North Star?

I reads it on occassion been awhile since I have though.

Guest Darksaiyajin345
Heh. Bleach is actually the shortest of the three, to this point. 300+ and still going. One Piece is 500+ and still going, I think. Naruto is up to 477 with the two series combined.

gurren_lagann.jpg

THIS SHOW IS BETTER THAN ALL 3 COMBINED!!!!!! AND YOU CAN WATCH IT IN LIKE 2 DAYS!!! ONLY LIKE 29 EPISODES!!!!

Sorry hyped on this show :P

I might look up exactly what episodes are filler (so I know which ones to skip) and give Bleach another try once I'm done with Yu Yu Hakusho.

I feel as if my fourteen-year-old brain should be loving Bleach, what with all the oversized swords and giant monsters and over-the-top violence.

Guest Darksaiyajin345
WOW ROB, THANKS FOR RUINING THE SERIES I'VE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF BUT WAS POSSIBLY GONNA WATCH SOMEDAY MAYBE.

GOD DAMN IT YOU SEE WHAT YOU DO ROB!!??!?!??

I might look up exactly what episodes are filler (so I know which ones to skip) and give Bleach another try once I'm done with Yu Yu Hakusho.

I feel as if my fourteen-year-old brain should be loving Bleach, what with all the oversized swords and giant monsters and over-the-top violence.

Eh. The first 3 seasons are mostly canon, with maybe a little filler sprinkled in. The Bount Saga is like the first big filler arc. It starts after episode 60. So, if you didn't like what you saw, it may just not be for you.

Guest Darksaiyajin345
I have no regrets. See edited post. Hehehehehehe.

*GASP* the black bar so tempting must resit looking...grhurgh....God damn it Rob I'm not that far in One Piece!!!

*Stabs DRobs corpse repeatedly*