Crimson Typhoon: 4

Super Buu vs Kid Buu vs Evil Buu vs Fat Buu vs Dabura vs MV

ND7

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catnips47

All this ''ye but super buu >>>>>> fat buu'' bullshit. What the hell is that ? Your all trying to argue logic with a character who is completely and utterly illogical. It's ridiculous. Someone tell me why Super Buu didn't turn to evil buu when fat buu was pulled out. Or why wasn't the Southern Kai in a pod in buu ? Until you answer those, all these arguments are irrelevant.

The only thing that's obvious is kid buu can magically imprint the strength of his counterparts into himself - Purely because when he was spawned - he would have been killed by a ssj.

Kid buu gets stronger, is stronger than ANY form of fat Buu, repressed or otherwise, and is stronger than super buu without absorptions based on what we've seen.

Guest ricrery

Oh... for God's sake! Fat Buu was losing at first when fighting Goku, but when he was getting angrier, his power was slowly increasing, and matching Goku. Also, don't me give that "he was playing bullshit" because in the manga, he admits that was doing so not to provoke Fat Buu.

Guest catnips47
Oh... for *vulgarity*s sake! Fat Buu was losing at first when fighting Goku, but when he was getting angrier, his power was slowly increasing, and matching Goku. Also, don't me give that "he was playing bullshit" because in the manga, he admits that was doing so not to provoke Fat Buu.

So, in the same post, your going to reference the anime, wrongly, then have a go at people for referencing the anime. Then your going to reference the manga, wrongly.

Interesting.

He says ''I don't know if I could've won''. Not ''I don't want to provoke him''.

Guest ricrery
He says ''I don't know if I could've won''. Not ''I don't want to provoke him''.

Well, if he did provoke him, then he'd have to fight Super Buu, and that would be bad. Normal Gotenks > SSJ1 Goku. SSJ1 Gotenks > SSJ2 Goku. SSJ2 Gotenks (never appeared) > SSJ3 Goku. SSJ3 Gotenks was just barely above Super Buu.

Guest catnips47
Well, if he did provoke him, then he'd have to fight Super Buu, and that would be bad. Normal Gotenks > SSJ1 Goku. SSJ1 Gotenks > SSJ2 Goku. SSJ2 Gotenks (never appeared) > SSJ3 Goku. SSJ3 Gotenks was just barely above Super Buu.

Huh ? He was enjoying the fight. He started getting pissed of against goku in episdoe 246 when he literally couldn't lay a finger on him. Even blowing steam. It made no difference. Fat Buu was just utterly outclassed. Kid Buu wasn't.

And I've already explained why ssj3 gotenks is not important. You ignored it. Wonder why.

I never said you said Slightly. I said Slightly. Ah, if he's FAR weaker than how the hell did he managed to give Buu a hard time? Oh, and Fat Buu matched SS3 Goku.... where Goku proceeded to beat on Buu successfully.

That was Fat Buu not just Kid Buu.

@Nippers and Jaeger

This will hopefully answer both questions.

When the people were taken from Super Buu's body, Fat Buu was taken (excluding Evil Buu) Good Buu still had the Kai's potential in him which is what gave him the extra strength to fight Kid buu. since All the good was taken out and Evil Buu remained, the powerfull Buu reverted to his original state.

SSJ3 Goku only fought on par to save energy so he didn't have to go back the other world. That is why he didn't want to provoke him.

Huh ? He was enjoying the fight. He started getting pissed of against goku in episdoe 246 when he literally couldn't lay a finger on him. Even blowing steam. It made no difference. Fat Buu was just utterly outclassed. Kid Buu wasn't.

And I've already explained why ssj3 gotenks is not important. You ignored it. Wonder why.

I also wondered that.

I also wonder how he is getting Gotenks power like that because it doesnt even make reference in Akira Toriyama's big book of DBZ...

Are we on the same page nippers? :)

Guest ricrery

You have no idea what suppression is, do you? If had actually pissed him off hard enough, Goku would have to fight Super Buu, and then he'd be killed and never return to the plain of physical existence.

SSJ3 Gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

Guest catnips47
That was Fat Buu not just Kid Buu.

@Nippers and Jaeger

This will hopefully answer both questions.

When the people were taken from Super Buu's body, Fat Buu was taken (excluding Evil Buu) Good Buu still had the Kai's potential in him which is what gave him the extra strength to fight Kid buu. since All the good was taken out and Evil Buu remained, the powerfull Buu reverted to his original state.

SSJ3 Goku only fought on par to save energy so he didn't have to go back the other world. That is why he didn't want to provoke him.

He says he didn't do it as he wanted to let goten and trunks have a go. It was their world, not his. And he wasn't aware of the time being leaked away when he went ssj3. That's why he was so shocked when Baba told him.

The reason I say kid is the best is simply because 5 million years earlier, when he was born, he would have been outclassed by a super saiyan.

Guest catnips47
I also wondered that.

I also wonder how he is getting Gotenks power like that because it doesnt even make reference in Akira Toriyama's big book of DBZ...

Are we on the same page nippers? :)

Nah, that's just what I've seen. It seems pretty obvious to me. Based on all the factors I wrote. I'm not saying it's fact, just a possible explanation. Gotenks ssj3 should have been way stronger than he was, but he was surprisingly weak.

If we both agree kid buu wins, then we are indeed on the same page

Guest catnips47
You have no idea what suppression is, do you? If had actually pissed him off hard enough, Goku would have to fight Super Buu, and then he'd be killed and never return to the plain of physical existence.

First off, avoid the sarcasm. You don't know enough about the topic at hand. Secondly your wrong for the previous reason. Thirdly, to destroy your wrong analogy even more, he wouldn't be fighting super buu, he'd be fighting evil thin buu - who he'd beat. Not that he would fight him at all as what you're suggesting would never happen.

SSJ3 Gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

Nice argument.

First off, avoid the sarcasm. You don't know enough about the topic at hand. Secondly your wrong for the previous reason. Thirdly, to destroy your wrong analogy even more, he wouldn't be fighting super buu, he'd be fighting evil thin buu - who he'd beat. Not that he would fight him at all as what you're suggesting would never happen.

Nice argument.

PIE!

Guest ricrery

Really? I know more about physics than you ever could. Oh *vulgarity*, you have no idea what indestructibility is nor what immortality is. I wasn't even talking about Super Buu or Evil Buu, maybe if you know what metaphor meant you'd understand that. Unsuppressed Fat Buu = Super Buu, therefor he would be fighting SUPER BUU.

Nice argument.

Better than your "ALL FINAL ENEMIES MUST BE STRONGEST!".

Really? I know more about physics than you ever could. Oh *vulgarity*, you have no idea what indestructibility is nor what immortality is. I wasn't even talking about Super Buu or Evil Buu, maybe if you know what metaphor meant you'd understand that. Unsuppressed Fat Buu = Super Buu, therefor he would be fighting SUPER BUU.

*Screams PIE*

Guest catnips47

Yes, wikipedia is amazing. But both wikipedia and DBZ (WHICH IS WHAT I WAS ON ABOUT) wikia will only get you so far.

Pretty sure you WERE talking about that, just you forget about evil thin buu.

But on the other hand, let's say you were using a metaphor. Let's say he gets so angry he's as strong as super buu. It would be a case of.......o wait no. It was the fusion of the bad entity absorbing the good that gave birth to super buu. So majin buu wouldn't really get anywhere near as strong as super buu because, he needs to get angry enough in the first place for the evil to manifest. And were does that evil come from in the end........Kid Buu.

Buu with gohan absorbed - stronger than kid buu

Super Buu with gotenks absorbed - as strong as or stronger than kid buu.

How embarrassing for you.

Yes, wikipedia is amazing. But both wikipedia and DBZ (WHICH IS WHAT I WAS ON ABOUT) wikia will only get you so far.

But on the other hand, let's say you were using a metaphor. Let's say he gets so angry he's as strong as super buu. It would be a case of.......o wait no. It was the fusion of the bad entity absorbing the good that gave birth to super buu. So majin buu wouldn't really get anywhere near as strong as super buu because, he needs to get angry enough in the first place for the evil to manifest. And were does that evil come from in the end........Kid Buu.

Not to sound like an ass but when you said avoid the sarcasm, you're doing it now.... hypocrite? :)

Guest catnips47
Not to sound like an ass but when you said avoid the sarcasm, you're doing it now.... hypocrite? :)

HAHA!! True. You should have just written hypocrite.

On a serious note though......I actually know what I'm on about, so I can afford to be.

Guest ricrery

Right... the only reason Evil Buu came was because Good Buu had stopped being evil, and the Evil Buu was expelled from him. Here, he'll be PISSED off. Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu.

Actually *far stronger than Kid Buu*

Do you know SHIT? Mystic Gohan is CONFIRMED to be the strongest non fusion/absorption character on DBZ, and Buutenks was stronger than him.

What is embarrassing is the fact you ignore the fact Gotenks is above Goku, oh, and you wank of DBZ.