Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Super Buu vs Kid Buu vs Evil Buu vs Fat Buu vs Dabura vs MV

ND7

Fat Buu releasing Evil Buu didn't change a thing.

Just like Kami releasing Piccolo didn't change a thing.

Power wise of course.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AKUMA

it ultimately boils down to which buu is baddest...

and imo, i might say kid buu...not because he's the strongest because he might not be...but he's the most dangerous...thats been said.

Guest ricrery
Fat Buu releasing Evil Buu didn't change a thing.

Just like Kami releasing Piccolo didn't change a thing.

Power wise of course.

When Fat Buu gets mad, his power increases, because he is losing suppression.

When Fat Buu gets mad, his power increases, because he is losing suppression.

You mean like everyone in DBZ? And every other anime out there?

Guest ricrery
You mean like everyone in DBZ? And every other anime out there?

Oh no, not like that. In the Manga, SSJ3 Goku tries to keep Fat Buu from getting angry because then he'd get more powerful than him.

Oh no, not like that. In the Manga, SSJ3 Goku tries to keep Fat Buu from getting angry because then he'd get more powerful than him.

Like Goku vs Vegeta...

Guest catnips47
so in other words we all know that kid buu would win...

Like how we got ignored.

Guess it's easier to argue

''kid buu >>>>>fat buu'' than it is what actually happens in the series.

Kid Buu would win the fight on any one vs one fight, but if it were a three way, there's a high chance Super Buu would win because he'd be smart enough to work with Fat Buu to take out Kid Buu.

Kid Buu > Super Buu, Kid Buu > Fat Buu

Super Buu > Fat Buu

Fat Buu + Super Buu >= Kid Buu

See my point?

Kid Buu would win the fight on any one vs one fight, but if it were a three way, there's a high chance Super Buu would win because he'd be smart enough to work with Fat Buu to take out Kid Buu.

Super Buu > Fat Buu

See my point?

Mh. I would say what's their power levels but they've become irrelevant...

Seems like you're not getting it yourself.

Why would Kid Buu absorb the fat Kai? He wanted his power for his own and so he absorbed him, thus transforming into Fat Buu. Kid Buu is his base form. He also did this with another Kai where it gave him a form a lot similar to the Super Buu form except it had way more muscle mass. Again, why did he do this? He wanted that Kai's power for his own...

Its obvious that Kid Buu is the weakest of the Buus... although he is the most dangerous form as he is purely himself and is uninhibited unlike those Buus that have absorbed people, Kid Buu is still weaker than the rest of them. I'd say the dangerous and being uninhibited part of Kid Buu is his saving grace, in order to make up for his low power...

I will argue that West Kai made him stronger but not as Evil, but Dai Kaio being absorbed was proven to weaken him. Once Fat Buu was formed, he was severely weakened as Dai Kaio's pure heartness trumped Buu.

I will argue that West Kai made him stronger but not as Evil, but Dai Kaio being absorbed was proven to weaken him. Once Fat Buu was formed, he was severely weakened as Dai Kaio's pure heartness trumped Buu.

He wasn't weakened, his power was suppressed by his new kinder personalitythat had a touch of innocence, something completely different from the uninhibited, reckless, dangerous, gibberish Kid Buu... In fact, when Fat Buu gets pissed, his power jumps, correct? This would mean his power is no longer suppressed and this further proves the fact that all the absorption did was make him stronger but SEEM weaker due to the suppression... This is what Ricerey is talking about, an unsuppressed Fat Buu is more powerful than Kid Buu... as that's Fat Buu at his most powerful.

Guest ricrery

Super Buu > Fat Buu

See my point?

Oh for *vulgarity*s sake, Evil Buu is probably stronger than Kid Buu, let alone Fat Buu and Super Buu.

Hahahahahah!! Yo-Yo-You think Evil Buu is stronger than Super Buu! Hahahahah!!!

Man thar gave me a good laugh.

Anyway, Evil Buu was assumdely stronger than Majin Vegeta, and Dabura who both managed to hurt FB and got even stronger when he turned into SB.

So logically SB should be stronger than EB

Hahahahahah!! Yo-Yo-You think Evil Buu is stronger than Super Buu! Hahahahah!!!

Man thar gave me a good laugh.

Anyway, Evil Buu was assumdely stronger than Majin Vegeta, and Dabura who both managed to hurt FB and got even stronger when he turned into SB.

So logically SB should be stronger than EB

ACtually... he was of equal power to Fat Buu... and it was Fat Buu that got absorbed by the opposite of himself to become Super Buu so at least, they're of equal power...

BTW, Dabura... couldn't even touch Fat Buu. He got turned into a cookie...

And as I said Evil buu is the same as Fat Buu.... Vegeta couldn't even hurt Fat Buu as well....

Guest ricrery

No. Evil Buu + Good Buu = Super Buu. Good Buu + Evil Buu = Fat Buu. Kid Buu has no proven feats to be stronger than Evil Buu. Super Buu = Fat Buu > Kid Buu

Guest catnips47
Kid Buu has no proven feats to be stronger than Evil Buu.

Apart from destroying earth, and several other planets in one episode, nearly destroying a planet with a punch, taking on, and beating a ssj3 twice - easily, a ssj - easily, a being in-between a ssj2 and ssj3 - easily, without rest, whilst playing.

Guest ricrery
Apart from destroying earth, and several other planets in one episode, nearly destroying a planet with a punch, taking on, and beating a ssj3 twice - easily, a ssj - easily, a being in-between a ssj2 and ssj3 - easily, without rest, whilst playing.

Wow, destroying a planet... I mean, wasn't your defense that Vegeta Saga people could do that? Also, Kid Buu NEVER nearly destroys a planet in one punch, as he teleports to orbit and flies down, only damaging a piece of land. He was also straining against Fat Buu. Oh *vulgarity*, SSJ3 is AROUND his level. Super Buu is stronger than him, obviously.

Wow, destroying a planet... I mean, wasn't your defense that Vegeta Saga people could do that? Also, Kid Buu NEVER nearly destroys a planet in one punch, as he teleports to orbit and flies down, only damaging a piece of land. He was also straining against Fat Buu. Oh *vulgarity*, SSJ3 is AROUND his level. Super Buu is stronger than him, obviously.

Wasn't your defense chain reactions?

Guest ricrery
Wasn't your defense chain reactions?

Yes it was and is. Kid Buu's ball could only destroy Earth 10 times and it took him a minute to charge it, oh and Vegeta and Goku couldn't actually stop it.

Yes it was and is. Kid Buu's ball could only destroy Earth 10 times and it took him a minute to charge it, oh and Vegeta and Goku couldn't actually stop it.

Goku said that 5 seconds into the charge, that means the rest of the minute would have made it much MUCH more powerful.

Guest ricrery
Goku said that 5 seconds into the charge, that means the rest of the minute would have made it much MUCH more powerful.

So they can't stop a blast that can destroy Earth 120 times? Pft, no match for the Culture, let alone the Xeelee.

They never said they couldn't stop it, they just said it was too powerful.

A different theory: That ball could have severely damaged them (Especially since they weren't at full power.) And So they ran, Giving up 1 planet > Giving up the universe.

Wouldn't you say so?