VS

Majin Vegeta.

Enjoy the match up folks!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue

Super Buu he is the most powerful (as far as I'm concerned), the smartest, and the most likely to use his absorption attack.

It depends reall on what form Super Buu is in.

Mystic Buu > Gotenks Buu > Kid Buu > (Regular) Super Buu > Fat Buu = Evil Buu > Majin Vegeta > Dabura.

Trust me, thats as accurate as you're going to get.

Guest ricrery

Super Buu is superior to Kid Buu, but equal to Fat Buu.

It goes something like:

Buuhan > Buutenks > Buucilo > Super Buu = (unsuppressed) Fat Buu > Evil Buu >= Kid Buu > Majin Vegeta > Dabura.

Super Buu is superior to Kid Buu, but equal to Fat Buu.

It goes something like:

Buuhan > Buutenks > Buucilo > Super Buu = (unsuppressed) Fat Buu > Evil Buu >= Kid Buu > Majin Vegeta > Dabura.

Where are you gettting Super Buu is superior to Kid Buu?

If Super Buu = Fat Buu and Kid Buu > Fat Buu than Kid Buu > Super Buu.

Also Super Buu is stronger than Fat Buu.

Guest ricrery
Where are you gettting Super Buu is superior to Kid Buu?

The fact that normal Gotenks is slightly above SSJ2 Goku, and couldn't hurt Super Buu, while SSJ2 Goku was hurling around Kid Buu. Now, it took SSJ3 Gotenks to barely overpower Super Buu.

If Super Buu = Fat Buu and Kid Buu > Fat Buu than Kid Buu > Super Buu.

Oh no, Fat Buu is a suppressed Super Buu with the good side in charge. Good Buu is part of Fat Buu while containing a smaller power level. Super Buu = Fat Buu > Kid Buu

Also Super Buu is stronger than Fat Buu.

No he's not. If Evil Buu absorbed Fat Buu, it means that he is in charge with all the suppressed power gone. Hell, in the Manga, Goku admits that he doesn't know if he can beat Fat Buu, let alone Super Buu.

The fact that normal Gotenks is slightly above SSJ2 Goku, and couldn't hurt Super Buu, while SSJ2 Goku was hurling around Kid Buu. Now, it took SSJ3 Gotenks to barely overpower Super Buu.

Goku stated it was a warm up, if Kid Buu was SSJ2 level, Vegeta would have won the fight as he was USSJ2.

Oh no, Fat Buu is a suppressed Super Buu with the good side in charge. Good Buu is part of Fat Buu while containing a smaller power level. Super Buu = Fat Buu > Kid Buu

Fat Buu was hurt by Vegeta. Super Buu was barley hurt by Gotenks. And...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ4pNofL3nM...feature=channel

No he's not. If Evil Buu absorbed Fat Buu, it means that he is in charge with all the suppressed power gone. Hell, in the Manga, Goku admits that he doesn't know if he can beat Fat Buu, let alone Super Buu.

Are you kidding me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWoihiqN-kI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWhvFZV229k...feature=related

Goku even stated he could've beaten Fat Buu but wanted to give the others a chance to save the world.

Guest ricrery
Goku stated it was a warm up, if Kid Buu was SSJ2 level, Vegeta would have won the fight as he was USSJ2.

Doesn't matter, because Super Buu wasn't even fighting back against someone stronger than SSJ2.

Fat Buu was hurt by Vegeta. Super Buu was barley hurt by Gotenks. And...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ4pNofL3nM...feature=channel

]

*rolls eyes* Did you not read what I just said? I said Fat Buu is Good Buu and Evil Buu, while Super Buu is Evil Buu and Good Buu. Kid Buu is no more powerful than Evil Buu.

*rolls eyes* I just said Manga.

Doesn't matter, because Super Buu wasn't even fighting back against someone stronger than SSJ2.

Where does it state that SSJ3 Gotenks is only a bit stronger then SSJ2 Goku?

*rolls eyes* Did you not read what I just said? I said Fat Buu is Good Buu and Evil Buu, while Super Buu is Evil Buu and Good Buu. Kid Buu is no more powerful than Evil Buu.

Kid Buu was toying with Fat Buu and if Evil Buu = Fat Buu and Kid Buu > Fat Buu than Kid Buu > Fat Buu

*rolls eyes* I just said Manga.

"When I fought Fat Buu I could have beaten him... ...but I wanted to give the kids something to do."

And there we have it.

Guest ricrery
Where does it state that SSJ3 Gotenks is only a bit stronger then SSJ2 Goku?

Oh no, normal Gotenks is just above Goku at SSJ2, and Super Buu let him have free hits without a care in the world.

Kid Buu was toying with Fat Buu and if Evil Buu = Fat Buu and Kid Buu > Fat Buu than Kid Buu > Fat Buu

I guess you're not understanding this. First off, Fat Buu is Evil Buu and Good Buu. Fat Buu is usually at Good Buu's level, but when he's enraged, his power increases with Evil Buu's power coming unsuppressed.

Oh no, I was referring to the page where Fat Buu still existed, and Goku just went SSJ3, he was asked if he could beat Fat Buu, and he said he didn't know.

And there we have it.

Yes we do.

Guest catnips47

Kid Buu would ultimately win. His insanity, his ability to not tire, and the fact that he gets stronger as he fights proves to be too much for the other buus. There's also the fact he can learn attacks by watching them. Fat Buu can also do this, but he lacks the power of kid buu, which makes his attacks potent.

Also - Normal gotenks does not equal ssj2 goku. If we watch the majin vegeta vs majin buu fight and then the gotenks vs majin buu fight, we see a clear difference in both power, and who did better against whom.

Guest ricrery
Kid Buu would ultimately win. His insanity, his ability to not tire, and the fact that he gets stronger as he fights proves to be too much for the other buus. There's also the fact he can learn attacks by watching them. Fat Buu can also do this, but he lacks the power of kid buu, which makes his attacks potent.

Oh... so, even though he's no stronger than Evil Buu, he will magically exceed Super Buu's power... WRONG.

Also - Normal gotenks does not equal ssj2 goku. If we watch the majin vegeta vs majin buu fight and then the gotenks vs majin buu fight, we see a clear difference in both power, and who did better against whom.

Two little SSJ1 combining their power forms SSJ2 for a kid, then multiply it to SSJ3 and that is still just slightly above normal Super Buu. Kid Buu is one of the weakest versions excluding Good Buu.

Guest catnips47
Oh... so, even though he's no stronger than Evil Buu, he will magically exceed Super Buu's power... WRONG.

First off, kid buu is stronger, way stronger than evil buu. If you are basing that on Kid buu vs Fat buu, then you clearly need to re-watch the fights. Sure, Evil Buu seemed to have a more perfect score against fat buu, but he also could only apparently defeat fat buu by cheaply reversing his own attack.

Kid buu, almost killed fat buu - PEROID. And not even kill him by destroying every sub atom. He nearly killed Fat buu by kicking the shit out of him - whilst toying. He even exhausted fat buu's energy, which was massive.

And ye, Kid buu MAGICALLY GETS SRONGER. do you know why ? Because he is MAGICAL.

Two little SSJ1 combining their power forms SSJ2 for a kid, then multiply it to SSJ3 and that is still just slightly above normal Super Buu. Kid Buu is one of the weakest versions excluding Good Buu.

No, it doesn't work like that at all. Two combinations of ssj1 does not equal ssj 2. SSJ 3 gotenks is arguably, not even as strong as ssj3 goku. This could be concluded from a few reasons.

Firstly, Goku explains how you need to draw all the energy out of you to achieve ssj 3. This includes ssj1 and ssj2. Now, becasue ssj3 is a taught transformation, it's possible to bypass other ssj types, as gotenks clearly showed, as he can't go ssj2. Therefore, gotenks can't draw out as much power for the transformation, as he is missing one vital transformation.

Secondly, there is barely any improvable difference in how the fight proceeds after gotenks transforms to a ssj3.

Thirdly, the only other case of a child going ssj3 is in *SIGHS*........gt. It becomes quite apparent that a child's body can't successfully handle a ssj 3 transformation. This was goku, who at this stage, is a war veteran. So if his, super experienced now turned child body couldn't successfully handle a ssj3 form, how could a character who only learnt it in a matter of hours execute it to an affective standard ?

Guest catnips47
Think about it, if they try and absorb him, he can still spit on em while being absorbed... that would turn him too as wll into stone but at least he'll take one of em with him... :D

I doubt they'd try to absorb him. He doesn't really add anything to the equation. And majin Buu was able to naturally dodge daburas spit in episode 235. I'd be surprised if it hit anyone.

Guest Nuan07

are you kidding me???... seriously now, do you not know that his power keeps rising??? he has the brolly effect as well, i thought every one eyed honky knew that... thats a little embarrassing :S

kid buu has infinite regeneration as well???.... im getting confused by little you know or by how much your joking... its true if the fight went go! and super buu used his most powerful attack from the get go there is a slight chance of winning... but if you consider fat buu is kid buu with extra power right... from absorbing other peoples like daikaioh (north supreme kai) then once kid buu had reverted back to normal with none of fat buus power added he should have been a lesser buu... fat buu was born from kid buu and more power he still existed regardless of whether evil was inside of him...

kid buu battered him and goku SSJ3 around and showed no sign of damage, fatigue or anything... surely you know of kid buus abilities????

Fat Buu was weaker than Kid Buu Supreme Kai states it when Elder Kai asks him about it.

Kid Buu > Fat Buu (suppressed)

Evil Buu is exactly the same power as Fat Buu he was only able to out smart Fat Buu.

Evil Buu = Fat Buu (Unsuppressed)

Kid Buu utterly stomped Fat Buu

Kid Buu > Fat Buu (Unsuppressed)

Evil Buu absorbes Fat Buu

Super Buu > Fat Buu = Evil Buu

SSJ3 Goku stomps Fat Buu but can hold his own to but not stomp Super Buu, SSJ3 Goku becomes a toy to Kid Buu.

Kid Buu > Super Buu

Thus: Kid Buu > Super Buu > Fat Buu = Evil Buu

Gotenks Buu toyed with Mystic Gohan who is (should be) equal to Kid buu.

Gotenks Buu > Kid Buu

Mystic Buu > Gotenks Buu is a given..

End result: Mystic Buu > Gotenks Buu > Kid Buu > (Regular) Super Buu > Fat Buu = Evil Buu

All Buus are a given to Beat Vegeta and Dabura, but Majine Vegeta was able to hurt Fat Buu.

Majin Vegeta > Dabura.

Full overview: Mystic Buu > Gotenks Buu > Kid Buu > (Regular) Super Buu > Fat Buu = Evil Buu > Majin Vegeta > Dabura.

Guest ricrery
Fat Buu was weaker than Kid Buu Supreme Kai states it when Elder Kai asks him about it.

Kid Buu > Fat Buu (suppressed)

Wrong, he says that Fat Buu is much easier to control.

pquote]

Evil Buu is exactly the same power as Fat Buu he was only able to out smart Fat Buu.

Evil Buu = Fat Buu (Unsuppressed)

Oh *vulgarity* it, you don't understand shit about this. Fat Buu is a COMBINATION OF GOOD BUU AND EVIL BUU. That means that Fat Buu has BOTH OF THEIR POWER(suppressed). Super Buu is an UNSUPPRESSED FAT BUU. Oh *vulgarity* it, you won't even understand that.

Kid Buu utterly stomped Fat Buu

Kid Buu > Fat Buu (Unsuppressed)

For. *vulgarity*s. Sake. I am taking about Evil Buu and Good Buu or Fat Buu/Super Buu, not Good Buu, if you'd notice that.

Evil Buu absorbes Fat Buu

Super Buu > Fat Buu = Evil Buu

.... he absorbed him, that means he has both of their power. Let me give you an example you can't possibly ignore. Fat Buu's normal power is 300,000 from Good Buu's total power, but when he's enraged, his power goes to 1,500,000 because of Evil Buu's total power, because he stops being suppressed. Good Buu is the weaker side of Fat Buu.

SSJ3 Goku stomps Fat Buu but can hold his own to but not stomp Super Buu, SSJ3 Goku becomes a toy to Kid Buu.

Kid Buu > Super Buu

What? He admits that he doesn't know if he can beat Fat Buu when talking to Goten and Trunks (in the Manga if you don't notice). Fat Buu unsuppressed is equal to Super Buu. Super Buu is stronger than SSJ1 Gotenks who is equal to SSJ3 Goku. SSJ1 Gotenks was a toy to Super Buu until Gotenks started using explosive attacks. SSJ3 Gotenks was barely stronger than Super Buu. SSJ3 Gotenks is INCREDIBLY stronger than SSJ3 Goku. SSJ3 Goku COULD kill Kid Buu.

Thus: Kid Buu > Super Buu > Fat Buu = Evil Buu

Oh no, it goes Super Buu = Fat Buu > Evil Buu >= Kid Buu

Guest ricrery
Gotenks Buu toyed with Mystic Gohan who is (should be) equal to Kid buu.

Gotenks Buu > Kid Buu

Wrong. Mystic Gohan is far stronger than SSJ3 Goku (I bet SSJ2 Gotenks would be too), who is just below Kid Buu.

End result: Mystic Buu > Gotenks Buu > Kid Buu > (Regular) Super Buu > Fat Buu = Evil Buu

Mystic Buu > Gotenks Buu > Buucolo > Super Buu = Fat Buu > Evil Buu >= Kid Buu. I win.

Jesus Christ Ricery calm down dude... We are just having a friendly debate. You don't gotta have a temper tantrum.