Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Super Buu vs Kid Buu vs Evil Buu vs Fat Buu vs Dabura vs MV

ND7

MV was going toe to toe with Goku. He lost because he killed himself tryiuing to defeat Fat buu. Just my opinion. In DBGT fatbuu was really weak. fat buu couldnt even take on ss3 goku like younggunna said. he didnt get beaten to death,he just did a sucide bomb like what Cell did.

All I am saying is that in a rematch MV could prabably take on Fat buu. I mean Fatbuu lost to Kidbuu and Evil buu. Even Dabura got some hits on him.

MV could prabably tie with DBGT Fat buu. I mean Fat buu has gotten soft over the series. MV is ruthless and full of rage.

That's my opinion.

Uh... that made absoulutely no sense.... in DBGT, everyone is weaker. Goku got shrinked into smaller size so all it really did was concentrate his power. ;)

MV was going toe to toe with a SS2 Goku, not SS3 Goku, kinda a big difference and Majin Vegeta did notice Goku had more power than that and was hiding it.

He never fought Goku in DBGT... what you just said about the suicide bomb is exactly what MV did to Fat Buu...

Dabura got some hits in because Fat Buu likes to... play. And no, Evil Buu reversed Good Buu (There is a difference, Fat Buu does not exist anymore when there is a Evil Buu.) In reality, the reson why "Fat Buu" in DBGT seemed weaker would be that he;s not Fat Buu anymore but Good Buu....

And so, Good Buu is close to Fat Buu's level and the reson why he would still win against MV would be he'd just plunk his ass on him and regenerate from any attack...

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
Please say that wasn't aimed at me. As I seem to be the only one using the actual anime and manga here. Not (insert buu character) ''shift - full stop'' (insert buu character).

I'm not saying anyone specific. I'm also not saying that it was like that in the beginning or it's every post, but most of the "debate" has deteriorated into bickering.

Uh... that made absoulutely no sense.... in DBGT, everyone is weaker. Goku got shrinked into smaller size so all it really did was concentrate his power. ;)

MV was going toe to toe with a SS2 Goku, not SS3 Goku, kinda a big difference and Majin Vegeta did notice Goku had more power than that and was hiding it.

He never fought Goku in DBGT... what you just said about the suicide bomb is exactly what MV did to Fat Buu...

Dabura got some hits in because Fat Buu likes to... play. And no, Evil Buu reversed Good Buu (There is a difference, Fat Buu does not exist anymore when there is a Evil Buu.) In reality, the reson why "Fat Buu" in DBGT seemed weaker would be that he;s not Fat Buu anymore but Good Buu....

And so, Good Buu is close to Fat Buu's level and the reson why he would still win against MV would be he'd just plunk his ass on him and regenerate from any attack...

What are you talking about I know MV didnt fight SS3 Goku. I said he was going toe to toe with Goku. I meant to say was MV would tie with Fat buu in DBGT since Fatbuu is weaker.

All I am saying is that MV could tie with Good buu/fat buu. from DBGT not DBZ.

What are you talking about I know MV didnt fight SS3 Goku. I said he was going toe to toe with Goku. I meant to say was MV would tie with Fat buu in DBGT since Fatbuu is weaker.

All I am saying is that MV could tie with Good buu/fat buu. from DBGT not DBZ.

No, he would not tie with anyone from DBGT.

Guest Nuan07
Fat Buu liked him. Heh, he was like, Lets play!!!! I'm sure he didn't mind... I don't think he got mad in that fight.... but I may be wrong.

There is a Good Buu, MJ.

ok you have to understand, fat buu, good buu, majin buu... all the same guy.

fat buu is kid buu with daikao absorbed.

evil buu is the embodiment of evil within majin buu.

super buu is the result of the fusion or ABSORPTION of majin buu by evil buu.

it is possible that if majin buu had won and absorbed evil buu, he would have reached the same level of power, but im pretty sure he wouldnt have resulted in the same sort of form.

super buu is also not fat buu unsuppressed, he is a fusion, thats what the entire saga was about, FUSION.

ok you have to understand, fat buu, good buu, majin buu... all the same guy.

fat buu is kid buu with daikao absorbed.

evil buu is the embodiment of evil within majin buu.

super buu is the result of the fusion or ABSORPTION of majin buu by evil buu.

it is possible that if majin buu had won and absorbed evil buu, he would have reached the same level of power, but im pretty sure he wouldnt have resulted in the same sort of form.

super buu is also not fat buu unsuppressed, he is a fusion, thats what the entire saga was about, FUSION.

No shit, I know they're all the same thing, I'm talking about the incarnations, THE INCARNATIONS: Kid Buu, Fat Buu, Good Buu, Evil Buu, Super Buu, Mystic Buu, and Fusion Buu. Thir Base Form is.... Kid Buu. I said this a numerous times in this thread... And actually, its not really true if you consider Good Buu and Kid Buu actually existing at once... Good Buu's true name is Mr. Buu. :D

No, Fat Buu is Kid Buu with Daikaoh AND the Southern Supreme Kai absorbed.

It was him entirely and then Hercule helped him turn a new leaf over and thus it was expelled in a fit of rage...

Super Buu is the opposite of Fat Buu. Good Buu had control of Evil Buu inside until he expelled it and lost power and got owned by his evil version and thus Super Buu was born.

Guest catnips47
No shit, I know they're all the same thing, I'm talking about the incarnations, THE INCARNATIONS: Kid Buu, Fat Buu, Good Buu, Evil Buu, Super Buu, Mystic Buu, and Fusion Buu. Thir Base Form is.... Kid Buu. I said this a numerous times in this thread... And actually, its not really true if you consider Good Buu and Kid Buu actually existing at once... Good Buu's true name is Mr. Buu. :D

It was him entirely and then Hercule helped him turn a new leaf over and thus it was expelled in a fit of rage...

Super Buu is the opposite of Fat Buu. Good Buu had control of Evil Buu inside until he expelled it and lost power and got owned by his evil version and thus Super Buu was born.

I disagree. I don't think fat buu is the opposite of super buu. He wasn't a fusion of good and evil with the good overcoming. He was the result of an evil being being cleansed and weakened. He wasn't pure enough to be the opposite of super buu, he relied on evil energy. Super buu didn't really rely on good energy at all, only in fleeting moments.

Also, why do you think he loses energy once Thin buu is expelled ?

I disagree. I don't think fat buu is the opposite of super buu. He wasn't a fusion of good and evil with the good overcoming. He was the result of an evil being being cleansed and weakened. He wasn't pure enough to be the opposite of super buu, he relied on evil energy. Super buu didn't really rely on good energy at all, only in fleeting moments.

Also, why do you think he loses energy once Thin buu is expelled ?

He is.

Because he loses the evil energy... like I said.

Guest catnips47
He is.

He isn't

Because he loses the evil energy... like I said.

Yes but buu magically imprints the strength of what he has.............like I said.

He isn't

Yes but buu magically imprints the strength of what he has.............like I said.

Well, two parts of a buu was Fat Buu and that two split and came back together again and it was one buu again....

How would you know? its speculation.

Guest Nuan07

no all over with ducks flying into pancakes and cheese lifting cars...

the only thing you got right there was the obvious "No, Fat Buu is Kid Buu with Daikaoh AND the Southern Supreme Kai absorbed." any meagre idiot knows this, it doesnt really need to be stated does it... the most relevant part of that is daikaoh. so thats all i mentioned, i'd presume you knew of south kai anyway as your on a buu thread.

fat buu is good buu your a very silly rabbit, he is majin buu, he is mr. buu... you can call him trixybell if you want his name doesnt change who he is, who he is changes his name.

when lanky grey buu is expelled, fat buu, is still majin buu. gaunt buu is just an expression, a carnation (not the flower) of the anger within buu... if it was the actual embodiment of his original power of the original evil... kid buu would have been expelled, and he wasnt. so this has nothing to do with buu unsuppressed and blah blah blah. it has to do with personality.

when the two separate entities fussed, they became super buu... a brand new entity... otherwise, it just would have been fat buu again. fat buu was the corruption of kid buus evil, thats all, and super buu is just the result of two buus fusing. otherwise we would have seen previous forms reappearing... its pretty simple, when you think about.

Guest Nuan07
He isn't

not true... gotenks buu reverts back into piccolo buu, with out keeping his previous strength... im just saying, when their fusion ended his fussed power ended. its a form thats reverted and so had his power...

Guest catnips47
not true... gotenks buu reverts back into piccolo buu, with out keeping his previous strength... im just saying, when their fusion ended his fussed power ended. its a form thats reverted and so had his power...

Yes, but as you said, that's a fusion. They obviously work differently. Otherwise, why wasn't kid buu stronger than Super Buu with Gohan absorbed, as he should have copied his powers aswell ? My guess is that he didn't imprint any of there abilities because he wasn't designed to. Maybe he was designed to absorb the kais and augment their power and there power only.

We can tell that at least fat buu and kid buu are able to do this. Otherwise, Fat buu wouldn't have lasted as long as he did on both occasions. If this wasn't the case, then like you said, kid buu should have appeared in stead of thin buu.

Guest catnips47
Well, two parts of a buu was Fat Buu and that two split and came back together again and it was one buu again....

How would you know? its speculation.

So by your logic, Goten is the opposite of gotenks. You can't be an opposite of a being that appears due to you fusing.

Evil Thin Buu is the opposite of Majin Buu. We can even visually see this. Fat.......thin. Pink........dark pink/grey. Super Buu is the result of evil physically conquering good.

Same as you...speculation.

Guest catnips47
Super Buu = Evil Buu with Good Buu's power and Fat Buu = Good Buu with Evil Buu's power.

Super Buu = The result of Evil Buu triumphing over good Buu, thus resulting in a more powerful being, as buu works better when he's evil

Evil Buu = A magical anomaly, powered purely by evil, but clearly not kid buu

Fat Buu = the result of Kid Buu absorbing the Southern Supreme Kai, and the Doakaishin.

no all over with ducks flying into pancakes and cheese lifting cars...

the only thing you got right there was the obvious "No, Fat Buu is Kid Buu with Daikaoh AND the Southern Supreme Kai absorbed." any meagre idiot knows this, it doesnt really need to be stated does it... the most relevant part of that is daikaoh. so thats all i mentioned, i'd presume you knew of south kai anyway as your on a buu thread.

fat buu is good buu your a very silly rabbit, he is majin buu, he is mr. buu... you can call him trixybell if you want his name doesnt change who he is, who he is changes his name.

when lanky grey buu is expelled, fat buu, is still majin buu. gaunt buu is just an expression, a carnation (not the flower) of the anger within buu... if it was the actual embodiment of his original power of the original evil... kid buu would have been expelled, and he wasnt. so this has nothing to do with buu unsuppressed and blah blah blah. it has to do with personality.

when the two separate entities fussed, they became super buu... a brand new entity... otherwise, it just would have been fat buu again. fat buu was the corruption of kid buus evil, thats all, and super buu is just the result of two buus fusing. otherwise we would have seen previous forms reappearing... its pretty simple, when you think about.

*vulgarity* these stupid ducks. I want these pancakes.

Mh, so you're an idiot too? :D No, at least any other idiots that didn't know that, now do...

Fat Buu is not Good Buu, he is Majin Buu, yes, but not Good Buu. If that was the case, Good Buu would have never lost any power after he expelled his evilness... Christ, Fat Buu is somewhat evil but Good Buu is purely good, that's the difference, and their personality is different as Fat Buu kills and Etc. and Good Buu doesn't anything evil, kinda a contradiction in what you said, eh?

Again, he expelled his evilness. What made Fat Buu Fat Buu? His evilness. When that was expelled, what did he become? Purely Good, hence Mr. Buu/Good Buu. Basically, he was evil as Fat Buu and that's what makes me think he is at least as strong as Super Buu as Fat Buu was a personality that had good in him due to Daikaioh and he was still evil but that part of him made him not so much evil. And when Evil Buu kicked his ass, he became the dominant personality and thus Super Buu, who is definitely way more evil, is born. It is an incarnation and personality change as well. This answers your, "If they fused again, they would have become Fat Buu again". Again, personality dominance like I said this: Good + Evil = Fat Buu and Evil + Good = Super Buu, the first in the equation would be the dominant one...

Hell, even Super Buu regards Kid Buu as another being... despite being him. That is an incarnation and a personality. Even Uub is an incarnation of Buu. Basically... Kid Buu existed while Good Buu was around. And Uub existed while Good Buu was around, these are incarnations.

Look at it this way, when Evil Buu ate Good Buu, he became Super Buu, its kinda like when he absorbs Gohan and such, he is the dominant personality. Fat Buu's goodness in him was dominating the evil in him... and when that evil is expelled and absorbs the good one, that becomes the dominant one. I know this is a repeat of the above but...

And no, Buu never fuses, he absorbs them and augments his power with the power of the ones he absorbs. He was borrowing Good Buu's power... Gohan's and the kids as well as Piccolo, especially Piccolo, he was borrowing his knowledge specifically. Otherwise, if he had fused with them, they would have not existed any longer and his form would have been completely changed, like how the Fusion Dance and the Potara Earrings are. His forms are somewhat altered when he absorbed Gotenks and Gohan, yes, but not completely.

Augmentation and Fusion are two completely different things.