Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Rumble 20530 Emperor Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 3
The Xenomorph Queen: 2

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.* 

Al Rossi: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, FIGHT FANS!  Welcome back for more action from the newly renovated TCC Arena!  It’s Al Rossi… 

Andel Sanap: And Jedi Master Andel Sanap.  May the Force be with you all! 

Al Rossi: The stadium is packed with fans, our guardians are in position around the perimeter, and we’re all set to start a new era of multiversal combat with two next generation heroes!  It’s the Bat-Family’s Batwing taking on Iron Man’s successor Ironheart! 

Andel Sanap: Two genius intellects who have crafted their suits of armor to be the ultimate tool for justice.  And what makes this contest particularly interesting, Al, is that this will be the debut battle for both combatants. 

Al Rossi: So, we can expect both of these two to give us their best tonight!  The battle terrain has already been formatted, and it’s the return of the first TCC map: Urban Apocalypse! 

Andel Sanap: Hopefully this time we will be able to see the combatants make full use of the terrain.  The first time this map was used there were… technical difficulties. 

Al Rossi: Ah, don’t worry about it.  Chloe is still off pouting over losing Battlesphere 2.  But we do have a new feature for our fans tonight!  Earlier today we had a talk with some of our guardians to get their thoughts on the fight.  Let’s see who they think is gonna come out on top! 

The Doctor: Oh!  Hello there!  I’m the Doctor.  Sorry, kind of in the middle of something here.  Trying to set up the paradox barriers for the Arena.  Hmm?  My pick?  Oh, for the match!  Well, I’ve got to say I think Miss Williams is incredible.  Being able to figure out how Stark’s armor worked and constructing her own?  Brilliant!  And now that she’s had help from Stark himself, this new armor of hers looks unstoppable.  So, yeah, Ironheart for the win!  Do humans still say that?  *BONG!  BONG!  BONG! *  What?  What?!  WHAT?!  That’s not supposed to happen!  Sorry, need to check that out!  Bye!    

Superman: Hello, everyone.  Al and Andel asked me to give you my winner’s pick for the battle between Ironheart and Batwing.  At the risk of being biased towards my own universe, I believe that Batwing has a lot going for him.  He has his father’s genius, Batman’s training, and one of the most advanced pieces of tech that Wayne Enterprises has ever developed.  Ironheart is impressive, but I believe that Batwing will be your winner.  Be safe and enjoy the show! 

Dean Winchester: Uh, hey, guys. 

Sam Winchester: We’re here to let you know our pick for the Ironheart/Batwing fight.  And we’re excited to see Ironheart win it. 

Dean Winchester: You mean Batwing? 

Sam Winchester: Dean, we talked about this. 

Dean Winchester: Yeah, I talked and you didn’t listen. 

Sam Winchester: Ironheart’s just too powerful. 

Dean Winchester: Batwing literally has been learning from Batman. 

Sam Winchester: So? 

Dean Winchester: Never bet against Batman.  That’s the rule. 

Sam Winchester: Um, maybe you guys should come back later while we sort this out? 

Andel Sanap: Strong cases from our guardians, Al.  But the time for debate is almost over! 

Al Rossi: That’s right, Andel!  Justin Roberts is on the battle terrain!  Let’s send it down to Justin! 

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a singles match!  The combatants are free to use the entirety of the battle terrain.  The contest will continue until a combatant is immobilized or surrenders!  Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, IROOOOOOOONHEAAAAAAART! 

Al Rossi: Ironheart soars into the arena, nails the three-point landing!  A wave to the crowd then stands at the ready as Justin continues the introductions. 

Justin Roberts: And her opponent, from Gotham City, BAAAAAAAAAAAAATWIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!  

Andel Sanap: A more controlled landing for Batwing.  The Gotham fans cheer but his focus is on his opponent. 

Al Rossi: They both look ready for action!  Let’s do this! 

Referee: Combatants ready?  3!  2!  1!  Commence combat! 

Al Rossi: Both heroes launch themselves into the air!  Batwing fires a laser Batarang at Ironheart!  Ironheart blasts it with a repulsor ray! 

Anel Sanap: Who will get the advantage in this battle of armored heroes? 

OK:

Battle takes place in a bombed out city.  Lots of wreckage and potential for explosions.  

Ironheart has all her abilities/tech from Marvel Rising and Wakanda Forever. 

Batwing has all his abilities/tech from Bad Blood and Batwoman. 

Game On! 

I kind of want to separate David Zavimbe from Lucus Fox Batwing. I loved the original African Batwing run. Very Different.

Iron Heart wins tho. Like Iron Man her tech is better and Batwing doesn't have the over the top skills to overcome that.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Pizza Guy
4.50 - Boratz
3.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Venom 2009

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
17.50 Total Combined Score
17.50 / 4 = 4.38 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE