Rumble 20559 Brock Samson vs. Evil Ash
MATCH SCORE
Brock Samson: 4
Evil Ash: 0

Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Match 20399 Pokemon vs. Justice League (DCAU)

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 37

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

Power Girl was fighting all the heroes from the DC Animated Universe. But she was getting exhausted and overwhelmed. To make matters worse, the Justice League have not lost a single member.

The Flash was running towards Power Girl to hit her, but she grabbed the red suited hero by his neck and slammed him down onto the floor.

Wonder Woman was going to attack from behind, but Power Girl used the back of her hand to knock the amazon away.

Supergirl tried to deliver a kick, only for Power Girl to catch her leg. Aquaman, Big Barda, Hawkgirl, Hawk, and Dove tried to attack Power Girl from all sides, but she uses Supergirl to knock all five of them away. Power Girl then throws Supergirl at Superman, causing both the DCAU Kryptonians to be sent flying through the air.

Before Power Girl knew what happened, she got punched in the face by Amazo, that sent her skipping on the floor, and far away from the DCAU heroes.

“You might as well give up, Power Girl. Just accept the fact that you’re going to die here.” Batman said.

Power Girl slowly got back on her feet. “Yeah, right. I’m just getting started.” But then multiple pink meteors come crashing down on Power Girl, and pretty soon she was engulfed by the explosions.

The Justice League were stunned by this sudden appearance of the meteors. “What the hell?!” Green Arrow yelled.

When there were no more meteors, the smoke and dust cleared to reveal Power Girl, as she was down on the ground and unconscious.

“Uh... Did someone attack her?” John Stewart asked.

“Yes, and it was me.” A male voice spoke.

The DCAU heroes looked up and were shocked as they saw Arceus and every Pokemon were hovering above them.

“Now get ready to face the wrath of us, Pokemon.” Arceus said.

--------

So, here is the new part to my Unforeseen Simulation Joint arc.

The Justice League is made up of all the heroes from the DC Animated Universe.

The Pokemon Team is made up of every Pokemon. There will only be one kind of Pokemon on the team; one Pikachu, one Bulbasaur, one Squirtle, one Mew, one Darkrai, one Rayquaza, etc. But Pokemon like Charmander, Charmeleon, and Charizard will be on the team together. However, there will be no Evolution for the Pokemon.

I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who do you think will win?

I've never watched or played pokemon but there's a lot of them. They can get pretty powerful too. There's probably more Pokemon than there are cartoon Justice Leaguers so numbers would be in their favor. All those powers would honestly put down a lot of leaguers. By the time the Justice League was left with the heavy hitters they may be too few and wore down to win the battle.

I'll have to go with Pokemon here.

• Like 1

Decent set-up, Venom, but still kind of short. 

As for the match, yeah, you might have to throw a cosmic-level threat or stronger or some chaos magic user into the mix to defeat Amazo, who's really the powerhouse for the DCAU's Justice League. Not sure any of the Pokemon are up to the task here. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.80 - DSkillz
4.50 - Boratz
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
12.30 Total Combined Score
12.30 / 3 = 4.10 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Pokemon: 1