Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

13:5 - Santa Claus (Nikamund) vs. Dracula

UMPIRE

1 minute ago, RakaiThwei said:

There's a very high chance that Nikamund knows what Dracula has done. But he's not that berserker Viking anymore unless HE HAS to be either out of self-defense and maybe protecting children. How can Nikamund protect two women who have been dead for maybe two to three hundred years? If anything, Violent Night shows that Santa, being a figure of good will and peace despite his cynicism early in the movie-- first tries to reason with the people who tried to kill him.

We have to assume that Nikamund and Dracula are meeting now in current day.

And even YOU admitted that Dracula has to have a modicum of respect for Nikamund, that he wouldn't go on the attack unless provoked or if it serves a purpose towards whatever ends he wants to admit.

Dracula wouldn't attack on sight. I even think he would let Nikamund talk. Respect? No. Other human beings are food and a musement for Dracula. Dracula has the veneer of civility and decorum that keep him from revealing his true nature as a creature driven by desire first and foremost.

6 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

Dracula wouldn't attack on sight. I even think he would let Nikamund talk. Respect? No. Other human beings are food and a musement for Dracula. Dracula has the veneer of civility and decorum that keep him from revealing his true nature as a creature driven by desire first and foremost.

Except Nikamund ISN'T your typical human being. He is the embodiment of goodwill and peace in the spirit of Christmas, though HOW he became that, we don't know but we do know that prior to that he was a Viking Raider. But don't forget, he is also in his own way... Immortal, so long as people believe in the ideals of the Christmas spirit.

I mean as far as I know, not counting the Vampire spawn Dracula has created, as far as I know, he has NEVER encountered another Immortal before.

I would think he would be quite curious, and maybe even be giving respect to someone that's similar to him.

1 hour ago, RakaiThwei said:

Except Nikamund ISN'T your typical human being. He is the embodiment of goodwill and peace in the spirit of Christmas, though HOW he became that, we don't know but we do know that prior to that he was a Viking Raider. But don't forget, he is also in his own way... Immortal, so long as people believe in the ideals of the Christmas spirit.

I mean as far as I know, not counting the Vampire spawn Dracula has created, as far as I know, he has NEVER encountered another Immortal before.

I would think he would be quite curious, and maybe even be giving respect to someone that's similar to him.

Curious? Sure. However, Dracula will treat Nikamund like everyone and everything else. A tool for his own hedonism and pride. Vampire Viking Santa incoming.

Further, if Nikamund is an immortal, there's no reason the interaction couldn't be in the Victorian era, and Dracula often has many victims, often innocent, in his movie based appearances in later eras.