X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Movies

Guest Magnus

Guest bigballerju

I agree we need more street facing. Bryan and Dom need to have their final race to see who is better.

Guest force_echo

I gotta ask a question about Superman Returns. If it did will in the box office (really well, actually) and got overall good reviews, how does it still have the reputation of a horrible movie? Seems kinda odd to me.

Guest Darxeth

I was wondering the same thing. I only disliked how he didn't really fight anyone. And the rushed ending.

Obnoxious fans scream and bitch and moan, and it's only their opinion on Superman Returns that ever gets heard.

I kinda dig it.

Guest Jason Redfield

Superman Returns was just bad for me. The entire time I watched it, everything in it just felt... awkward. The dialogue and character interaction seemed really stiff and unconvincing. I don't know, maybe it's because I was sorta raised on Smallville and it unfairly shaped my expectations.

I saw Fast 6. I swear, the series goes more and more over-the-top with each film. It was cliched, predictable and ultimately nothing new, but still managed to be entertaining and fun in an absolutely mindless sort of way. The action scenes were definitely pretty cool. Word of warning, though: you'd better walk into it with the ability to suspend all disbelief.

Guest Red_Dragon

All disbelief suspended.

Also, I think the biggest problem with Superman Returns is just how average it is. The actors are okay. They don't compete with the originals from Christopher Reeves era though. They don't really even compare to the Smallville actors. They're just kind of meh. Lois was in a relationship that wasn't Clark Kent, which is so ingrained to the general populace that even non comic books fans riot against it. She had a kid that didn't know who his dad was, which kind of made Superman look like a dick.

Then, he didn't really have a good ending fight. He threw a mountain. Hooray.

To top it all off, it wasn't really a full reboot. It just cut off the last two movies. Saying that the new Superman movie takes place after Superman 2 links Superman Returns with arguably the best of the old Superman movies. It raised expectations for a disappointed movie.

Guest bigballerju

As a Superman fan I liked Superman Returns and it was mostly good with a few errors. It had him come back to Earth to find everything he knew was changed. Lois Lane no longer loved or cared for Superman after leaving and he now had a son. It had Superman deal with problems that we have never seen in live action. It was more of a character development type of story and Bryan Singer was trying to set things up for a trilogy. Lois Lane was too cold and a bit of a bitch but she had good reasons to be. Also saying it takes place in between Superman 2 and Superman 3 was not very good. Lex Luthor's whole plot was boring for a Superman film.  You add in no fight scenes when people previous had Spiderman and X-Men films. People didn't like it. Fans main bitching was that Superman didn't fight and it was boring. Funny thing though Superman Returns got mostly good reviews.

Superman Returns was suppose to get a sequel but Warner bitched it should have made 500 million. Bryan Singer responded saying it made 400 million which is way more then it was made for and was surprised at the studio. Warner also said Superman Returns didn't work right. Bryan Singer mentioned for the sequel it might have been Brainac he wanted to use.

What's even funnier? Superman got nominated for a f**king Academy Award in Visual effects and won Best Fantasy film at the Saturn Awards. However all of that was not enough for Warner. People loved Brandon Routh on top of it.

Guest Jason Redfield

It does look awesome. I'm actually willing to put aside my little schtick about Red Shirts and enjoy it, because it looks like it's gonna be great.

Guest Red_Dragon

Eh. If you cast everyone by looks you kind of narrow down the playing field. I just don't think she has the personality to play Lois. Not enough bitch in her.

Guest force_echo

Well apparently this one is going to be absolutely full of fight scenes. Zach Snyder fight scenes. 

Guest bigballerju

Lois Lane isn't suppose to be a bitch. That's why people hated that Lois in Superman Returns. Lois Lane is suppose to be like the Smallville version who f**king nailed her. Oh and Zack confirmed other DC characters do exist in Man of Steel. I wonder will he reference any in this film or save it for another film.

Guest Jason Redfield

Lois Lane was a bitch in Smallville.

I don't know. She had a few bitchy moments for sure, but it was nothing compared to how uppity she's portrayed in other Superman fiction.