Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

TV

videogameman

Damn sneaky zeds. That's the same stuff they incorporated in the Resident Evil 6 demo. "Oh, this is just a dead body." Until it takes a chunk out of you, when you step over it. Question: If they're all infected, why the need to cut off a body part when it's been bitten into?

Guest silversurfer092

He isn't dead yet. It only takes over the entire corpse when the person dies. I'm assuming, based on Shane and whatnot. However, the already zombified zombies might have a more active version of the virus, a non-dormant form. So, they have to stop that strain from spreading throughout the body.

Damn sneaky zeds. That's the same stuff they incorporated in the Resident Evil 6 demo. "Oh, this is just a dead body." Until it takes a chunk out of you, when you step over it. Question: If they're all infected, why the need to cut off a body part when it's been bitten into?

Because the zombies mouth is probably a spawning ground of bacteria and viruses. Not zombie viruses, just regular old viruses.

He isn't dead yet. It only takes over the entire corpse when the person dies. I'm assuming, based on Shane and whatnot. However, the already zombified zombies might have a more active version of the virus, a non-dormant form. So, they have to stop that strain from spreading throughout the body.

Hmm.. Makes sense. That's about the same line of thought I had.

Because the zombies mouth is probably a spawning ground of bacteria and viruses. Not zombie viruses, just regular old viruses.

Interesting. You'd need to go to such extremes for that?

Also, I found out from watching Talking Dead, that Dale was the one who had his leg chopped off, in the comic. I should try to read it, so I can see what all the differences are.

Interesting. You'd need to go to such extremes for that?

Maybe. I think there was a viking who cut off some guy's head and then swung it around like a jackass and got the head to bite him. The viking died because he couldn't get it treated. In that secluded area, when they were surrounded by zombies, I imagine they'd lack any good medical equipment

Guest bigballerju

Good season premiere of Walking Dead and I enjoyed every part. A picture came out of Deathstroke from the 5th episode of Arrow he will be in.

Deathstroke-610x406.jpg?1350079758

Maybe. I think there was a viking who cut off some guy's head and then swung it around like a jackass and got the head to bite him. The viking died because he couldn't get it treated. In that secluded area, when they were surrounded by zombies, I imagine they'd lack any good medical equipment

Probably not. They were hoping to find things left in the infirmary, though. Not sure if there'd a been something there that could've helped. Too late now. ;P

Okay, Cartoon Network. What the heck. Seriously. Cancel Young Justice for the year after getting two episodes after another hiatus? Luckily I watched that episode or I would have been really pissed off.

That and Community is getting postponed meant a pretty miserable weekend of television for me.

Guest bigballerju

It hasn't been announced yet that Young Justice will be canceled. I don't see why they would. Ratings I read are high for the show.

Edit: Okay it seems for some unknown reason Warner and Cartoon Network pushed all of DC Nation to January 2013. That includes Young Justice and Green Lantern. What a dumb ass move. Why would you do that to shows that draw you ratings? Oh well...

It hasn't been announced yet that Young Justice will be canceled. I don't see why they would. Ratings I read are high for the show.

Edit: Okay it seems for some unknown reason Warner and Cartoon Network pushed all of DC Nation to January 2013. That includes Young Justice and Green Lantern. What a dumb ass move. Why would you do that to shows that draw you ratings? Oh well...

I did mean that there would be no more episodes of Young Justice for this year. Still horrible though.

If Hershel dies imma be pissed. They can't keep killing off the nice old men like this, my heart can't take it.

Heh. Good news! There was another foot-chopping instance in the comic. So if the little AMC footnote was right, you may not have to worry. :)

Yeah, I thought he'd let the kid back in. Someone makes a plan to kill you, though, it's pretty hard to let go. I can see why he did it. Plus, running only made him look guiltier. He would've stayed put, he might have lived.

So, that episode was something else. I think they may be speeding along too quickly now, though. They basically made a whole new set of prisoners, that they could kill off, and then move on. They're already going to show the Governor in the next episode. While that's awesome, they're skipping a lot of good stuff. And no Axel... That guy from Comic Book Men would make a great Axel.

Anyways, I can't wait 'till next week.

Guest silversurfer092

Axel is in there. He's the white prisoner. They aren't moving too fast. They're just going out of order and having differences.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

I prefer the pace to be sped, considering how slow 3/4ths of the second season was. I get that you need to develop your characters, but damn, most of second season was a snore fest.

5644863_460s.jpg

Axel is in there. He's the white prisoner. They aren't moving too fast. They're just going out of order and having differences.

Yeah, I think I got confused when I watched it last night. Don't know if they even announced his name.

Andrew ran like a bitch in the comics, too. We just don't get to see what happened to him, since he runs away outside. Those are the only two prisoners from the comics, that make an appearance thus far. There were only four, though. Don't think they can have the head-slicing maniac, since Herschel only has one daughter left, and I believe she's going to take Sophia's spot in the story.

Guest silversurfer092

Hershel has two. Maggie's still alive. Yeah, I think the blonde is either gonna take Sophia's spot OR she gets beheaded when they combine Axel and Thomas into the one white prisoner.

Oh, yeah. Forgot Maggie. :/ Hmm.. That would suck. For Carl. Heh. I'm wondering if there might possibly be another prisoner, though. They showed someone watching Carol, while she was practicing birth delivery on that zombie.

The one thing about the show over the comic, is it puts me on edge more. They have a way of showing an attack coming in the comic, that it ends up not being surprising at all, most of the time.