Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Website requests.

IKA

As I am getting used to putting more things into the code and begin to get more done on the cosmetic side of things, I am looking for more suggestions to push the site further. 

Please know that I will not be able to add every wish, and some things simply won't be possible, but I am trying to keep things moving. 

11 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

Well, when can we get back to the Season Draft Matches?

I am working on that, I'm hoping to have it figured out by the conclusion of the Tournament. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay so a favorite among a few people is mixed teams.

I know that test character zero is kind of what this is for (actually for characters not added yet) but is there a way to create mixed heroes and mixed villains character slot so that people will understand the nature of the match?

On 12/14/2022 at 7:50 PM, leroypowell3 said:

Okay so a favorite among a few people is mixed teams.

I know that test character zero is kind of what this is for (actually for characters not added yet) but is there a way to create mixed heroes and mixed villains character slot so that people will understand the nature of the match?

So, like adding a profile where Goku and Superman are a duo?

20 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

So, like adding a profile where Goku and Superman are a duo?

No that's unnecessary. I mean like a group of bigger than three people.

Take my Megastory stuff. I have the Masters of Evil but it's mixed group of comic, anime, video game, live action characters all in one team. I could use the Masters of Evil in the match slot but it's not a true Marvel Masters of Evil team but a mixed universe group. Typically I try to set up a one on one to help somebody's record and then cheat and do some three on threes in the rumbles to depict the larger battle. 

But it would be much simpler to have a mixed hero slot and the mixed villain slot to put in the match and simply list the characters in the set up since it's like five, six people on one team. Then we won't have these requests to add like five on five and three on eight in the matchmaking category. (We had that ability in magneticfox which I loved).

8 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

Not sure what that means but it sounds like something good.

So instead of only 1v1's being recorded, all rated matches will be recorded.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

And that sparks a website request (got me started now). Can the records have links to the matches that made them. That was people can easily the circumstances of the win or loss if they wonder who so and so beat so and so.

Don't we have that already? At least for more recent 1V1 matches? 

It's something I am attempting to do as well, the issue comes in how the records are kept currently. After the match it creates a whole separate link to be created in the forum records and will only link to the. I haven't quite figured out how to get it to URL carry. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Gizmo Hibiki said:

Think we could get like a divide for official matches and rumbles? Like maybe a way to divide them from eachother on the front page.

Definitely something I intend to work on. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

Is it possible to list ties in a CBUB record?  I just think it would be a good way to show a matchup happened and it would be a little less disheartening when a setup you have worked on ends in a tie.

Sounds like a great idea to me. I'll have to see if that is a coding issue. 

• Like 1