Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 18564 Thunder Megazord and White Tigerzord and Cyclobots vs. Cobra Commander and Serpentor and Cobra Organization

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 27

--------

Previously: Within a very large warehouse, Frax was having the Cyclobots rebuild the Thunder Megazord and White Tigerzord. Frax then learned that the Shogun Megazord was fighting Oh Blocker at the Park, which gave him the idea to ambush the Power Rangers. Back at the Park, the Zombie Ohrangers were defeated by both the Zombie Rangers and Original Rangers. After the Zombie Rangers used the Falconzord to fly away from the Park, Kimberly became enraged as the Badge of Darkness had taken over her mind. Just then, 20 Cyclobots had appeared to attack all five of the Original Power Rangers with Kimberly attacking her friends at the same time.

--------

It was nighttime as the moon was shining down on the Park. All the Cyclobots were destroyed as their parts were littered all over the ground. The Pink Ranger was down on her back with the White Ranger standing over her. “I’m sorry Kimberly, but I can’t let you use the Badge anymore.” The White Ranger said.

“Tommy don’t. Without the Badge of Darkness, I’m nobody.” The Pink Ranger said.

“You will always be someone, Kimberly. But not as a Mutant Ranger.” The White Ranger said.

Once the White Ranger pulled the Badge away from Kimberly, she was back to her civilian form. The White Ranger threw the Badge up in the air, and pulled out Saba. As the Badge of Darkness was coming down, the White Ranger used his sword to cut the Badge in half. When the two halves hit the ground, they burned away into ash. Kimberly yelled in pain as a red aura appeared around her, before it shattered away like glass.

“Kimberly!” The White Ranger yelled.

“Tom... Tommy?” Kimberly asked.

“Are you ok?” The White Ranger said as he helped Kimberly back to her feet.

“I think so. What happened?” Kimberly asked.

“You don’t remember?” The White Ranger asked.

“I remember when we got here, the Ohrangers were zombies, and...” It then hit Kimberly. “Oh My God! I tried to kill you and our friends! I’m a monster!”

As Kimberly started to cry, the White Ranger pulled her into a hug. “It wasn’t your fault. That Badge was messing with your mind. But everything is going to be alright now.” He told her.

“Those things I said about you and Zordon. He was right; I should have never used the Badge.” Kimberly said as she was still crying.

“That doesn’t matter anymore. What matters is that you’re safe, and still with us.” The White Ranger said.

“Tommy.” The White Ranger heard Jason, and looked to see the Red Ranger and Black Ranger were holding the Ohrangers' morphers, while the Yellow Ranger had King Ranger's scepter.

“We got the morphers.” The Black Ranger said.

“Kimberly, are you ok?” The Yellow Ranger asked her friend.

“I’m just shaken up. But I should be ok.” Kimberly said as she was coming down.

“Now that we’re done here, let’s head back to the Command Center.” The White Ranger said.

“Right.” The Red, Black, and Yellow Ranger said together.

The Original Power Rangers then teleported back to the Command Center.

Unknown to the teenage heroes, on the other side of the mountain of burnt scrap metal and junk, there was another group of Cyclobots that were gathering up the pieces of Oh Blocker.

Meanwhile, back at Africa, the Time Force Rangers, Finster, and the surviving Moon Rock Alien were watching the battle between Tanya Sloan and Katie Walker. The Yellow Time Force Ranger did a powerful kick that sent the Yellow Zeo Ranger sliding on the ground. Tanya was so hurt and weak that she was back to her civilian form with the Zeo Shard now next to her.

“It’s over Tanya.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said as she walked to Tanya, and picked up the Zeo Shard.

“Way to go, Katie!” The Green Time Force Ranger cheered.

“So, you’ve got your crystal now. Go ahead and finish me off.” Tanya said.

“We’re not going to kill you, Tanya.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“What?! After she tried to kill me, and take away the only chance of stopping the zombie outbreak!” Finster yelled. All six of the Time Force Power Rangers looked at him. “Well, she was going to do it.” Finster said.

“I’ve got no reason to live. My home is gone. My friends are dead.” Tanya said.

“What about your parents?” The Yellow Time Force Ranger asked.

“I haven’t heard from my parents in years. For all I know, they are dead.” Tanya said.

“That’s not true. Your parents are still alive.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

This shocked Tanya. “What?!”

“You see, Tanya. In the original timeline, you moved to Angel Grove and joined the Zeo Power Rangers to fight the Machine Empire; an army of robots from outer space. Later on, you learned about your parents, and would have been reunited with them.” The Pink Time Force Ranger said.

“But that can still happen. If you help us stop this zombie virus and protect the Earth from the Machine Empire, we will help you get back with your parents.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

Tanya couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “So, just like that? You want my help, even when I was ready to kill you all?” Tanya asked.

“Well truth be told, we did the same thing with some other people, and they gave us a second chance.” The Blue Time Force Ranger said.

“So, what’s it going to be?” The Pink Time Force Ranger asked.

After thinking about it, Tanya made up her mind. “Fine, I’ll help you all with this zombie thing, as long as you help me with my parents.”

“That’s great.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said as she helped Tanya back up to her feet.

Tanya then looked at Finster. “While what you did to my village may have been an accident, I still won’t forgive you. Just because we’re now on the same side, doesn’t make us friends.”

“That’s fine. But what is this about the Machine Empire coming? If they are coming, it maybe best that I don’t go back to the Moon.” Finster said.

“Which is why you’re coming with us back to the Command Center, so you can talk to Zordon and the Power Rangers about your vaccine.” The Quantum Ranger said.

“Zordon’s Power Rangers? But they’re zombies.” Finster said.

“Not Tommy and the ones that went into retirement. But words of advice, be on your best behavior when we get there.” The Red Time Force Ranger said.

“Zordon, do you read us?” The Pink Time Force Ranger said into her communicator.

“(Yes, I read you.)” Zordon said through the communicator.

“We got the Zeo Shard, and Tanya is going to be joining us. Also, we need a force-field cage for a Moon Spider.” The Pink Time Force Ranger said.

“(You want a Moon Spider in the Command Center? What for?)” Zordon asked.

“It may be best for Finster to explain.” The Pink Time Force Ranger said.

“(Finster?)” Zordon asked.

“Look, I know Finster is one of the bad guys. But he wants to stop this zombie virus too. We could use his help.” The Pink Time Force Ranger said.

“(Very well. Prepare for teleportation.)” Zordon said.

Soon the Time Force Rangers, Tanya, Finster, and the Moon Rock Alien were teleported away.

The seven Power Rangers and Finster appeared inside the Command Center with the Moon Rock Alien trapped inside a force-field cage.

“I see you guys are back in one piece.” Tommy said as he and the rest of the Original Rangers were back to their civilian form.

“It’s good to be back.” The Blue Time Force Ranger said.

“Let's power down our suits.” The Red Time Force Ranger said to his teammates.

Soon all six of the Time Force Power Rangers had powered down to their civilian form.

“So that’s what you all look like without the suits.” Tanya said to the future warriors.

“Welcome, Tanya. We have heard a lot of great things about you.” Zordon said.

“Uh... Yea, thanks. A lot of people seem to know about me.” Tanya said as she was a little stunned by Zordon's appearance.

Trip then notices the Zombie Power Rangers were gone. “Hey! Where’s the zombies!” The rest of the Time Force Power Rangers noticed this as well.

“Where are they!” Eric yelled.

Katie looked at the robot owl. “Circuit! What happened to them!”

“Zordon had to let them go.” Circuit said.

“WHAT!” Jen yelled.

“I didn’t have a choice. The Ohrangers had become zombies and were overpowering Tommy and his team. The Zombie Power Rangers offered to help, if I set them free.” Zordon said.

“And thanks to the Zombie Rangers, our lives were saved, and we got the Ohrangers' morphers.” Jason said.

“But now there are five zombies out there that are going to make this zombie outbreak worst.” Wes said.

“Not necessary. All the zombies in the city were killed in the fight between G.I. Joe and those Evil Power Rangers. But sadly, G.I. Joe lost the fight.” Alpha 5 said.

“What’s the Evil Power Rangers up to now?” Lucas asked.

“It seems that they went back to their universe. They must be resting up to attack tomorrow.” Alpha said.

“Wait a minute. Evil Power Rangers from another universe? Just what has been going on with this planet?” Finster asked.

“I have a question. What exactly are you doing here?” Trini asked Finster.

“And what’s the deal with creepy-crawly over there?” Zack asked as he pointed to the Moon Rock Alien.

“Tell them what you told us.” Jen said to Finster.

“Fine. It’s like this.” Finster said as he started to tell his story.

Later, Finster had finished telling his story to Zordon, Alpha, Circuit, and the Original Rangers. 

The Original Power Rangers were mixed with emotions. They were angry at Finster for recreating the Mutant Rangers, as that caused Kimberly to get her hands on the Badge of Darkness. The young heros were happy that Lord Zedd and Rita were gone, but couldn’t help feeling sad by the villains meeting their tragic end. Tommy and Kimberly were happy that Frankenstein got killed by the Moon Spiders; at least that way Ninjor was revenged. The teens were worried what Master Vile was planning to do with Spider-Man and Goldar. But what bought joy to the heros is that the Moon Spiders are immune to the virus, and a vaccine could be created. If it works, this zombie nightmare would be over, and they could get their friends back.

“So now that we have the means to create the Zeo Rangers and a vaccine, where do we start?” Kimberly asked.

“You all can start by going to sleep. It's been a long day for everyone, and I feel there will be more battles tomorrow. There are guest rooms in the Command Center for everyone to sleep in.” Zordon said to all the Power Rangers.

“While you all are resting, I will be working on the Zeo Shard and the morphers.” Alpha said.

“And I’ll run tests on the Moon Spider to make the vaccine.” Finster said.

“Look, while we are grateful that you’re helping us to stop this virus. How can we trust you? After all, you’ve been making monsters to kill us for three years.” Tommy said to Finster.

“All that I can say is, as long as this virus is out there, no one in the universe is safe. So, like it or not, we’re all in this together.” Finster said.

“And I’ll be keeping an eye on Finster to make sure he doesn’t try anything funny. Besides, what can an old dog like him do to this place.” Circuit said.

Finster couldn’t help letting out a quiet growl.

Later on, it was now morning as the sun was shining down on Cobra Island. On the island is a military base that is made up of many buildings. Inside one of the buildings, Serpentor was having a meeting with Cobra Commander, Baroness, Destro, Dr. Mindbender, Tomax, and Xamot.

“Now that G.I. Joe is gone, we can rule the world! Too bad that we’re not the ones that killed them.” Cobra Commander said.

“I think that metal mask of yours is cutting off the oxygen to your brain.” Serpentor said.

“What was that?!” Cobra Commander yelled.

“In case you have forgotten Cobra Commander, there is a Zombie Apocalypse going on.” Baroness said.

“Nonsense. All those zombies in Angel Grove were killed off by those Power Rangers.” Cobra Commander said.

“Which brings this up. Last thing I heard, there was only six Power Rangers, but it turns out there are a million of them.” Dr. Mindbender said.

“And they’re out for blood.” Baroness said.

“Plus, five of those Power Rangers are zombies.” Destro said.

“We’ve got nothing to worry about. Once we rule the world, nothing will stand in our way.” Cobra Commander said.

Just then the alarms went off at the military base. “You were saying?” Baroness asked Cobra Commander.

"What's going on?!" Both Tomax and Xamot yelled.

Just then a Cobra Trooper ran into the room. "Serpentor! Cobra Commander! An army of robots just appeared outside!"

“What?!” Serpentor yelled.

Not far from the military base was the Thunder Megazord and the humanoid White Tigerzord with an army of Cyclobots. The Thunder Megazord was being piloted by five Cyclobots, while the White Tigerzord was piloted by Frax.

“Thanks to those parts of that Megazord back at the Park, I was able to finish rebuilding the Thunderzords much faster. Now all I have to do is get rid of these snakes, and I’ll begin my plan of robots ruling this planet and the universe.” Frax said to himself.

--------

So, there you have it. I hope everyone enjoyed this part. Man, this was a long one. So, since the “Match Creator” doesn’t have a three vs one option, I had to make this a three vs three fight, which is why I had to put Cobra Commander, Serpentor, and the Cobra Organization together here.

Notes:

-All the Cobra characters from the 1983 G.I. Joe animated series are in this match.

-There are 50 Cobra Troopers, 50 Tele-Vipers, and 50 Battle Android Troopers.

-Since the battle is taking place on Cobra Island, the Cobra characters will have many weapons at their disposal.

-There are 200 Cyclobots (Well 205 with 5 Cyclobots being inside the Thunder Megazord).

Who do you think will win?

Learn More About
Cyclobots
Read more about Cyclobots at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Power Rangers Wiki Writer's Guide to the PR Universe

White Tigerzord
Read more about White Tigerzord at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Powerrangers Wikia Rangers Central

Thunder Megazord
Read more about Thunder Megazord at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia The Morphing Grid Rangers Central

Serpentor
Read more about Serpentor at Wikipedia
Official Site: Hasbro Links: Wikipedia JMM'S GI.JOE CHARACTER GUIDE IMDb

Cobra Organization
Read more about Cobra Organization at Wikipedia
Official Site: Hasbo Links: Wikipedia Joe Headquarters JMM's GI.JOE HOMEPAGE

Cobra Commander
Read more about Cobra Commander at Wikipedia
Official Site: Hasbro Links: Wikipedia My Useless Knowledge Yo Joe

Question regarding the Cobra faction and this might play into factoring... but have they had experiences with Cybertronians (i.e. Autobots and Decepticons) via the Transformers crossovers or even the Transformers episode "Only Human" which guest starred Cobra Commander? Because if they do, then surely this could be something that they could use to deal with the Zords.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RakaiThwei said:

Question regarding the Cobra faction and this might play into factoring... but have they had experiences with Cybertronians (i.e. Autobots and Decepticons) via the Transformers crossovers or even the Transformers episode "Only Human" which guest starred Cobra Commander? Because if they do, then surely this could be something that they could use to deal with the Zords.

I'm going to have to say no about the Transformers. 

Keep in mind that Cobra does have weapons like tanks and jets to help them fight the zords.

2 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

Keep in mind that Cobra does have weapons like tanks and jets to help them fight the zords.

I don't really see tanks and jets being too effective against Zords. They've had some interesting super weapons throughout the cartoon but never a part of their regular armament. That would be their only hope.

• Like 1

Not bad, Venom. A lot of content in this one. :) Several loose ends were tied up as well. 

As for the match, I'd have to agree that the Zords alone would be too much for Cobra's forces to handle, even on their own home turf. Nothing I've seen in Sunbow Cobra's arsenal could likely match high-rise sized mechs. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.60 - leroypowell3
4.70 - Boratz
4.60 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
23.90 Total Combined Score
23.90 / 5 = 4.78 Final Rating on the match