MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 9
Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Which version of Michael Myers do you think would be more effective in dealing with the Indoraptor if pitted against one?

Tyrannoraptor

Good question. Jason might find it easier to face one, but Michael is a trickier figure to gauge, as he is supernatural, but within the realms of realism to some degree.

At this point, we have 4 Michaels to work with too. 

Michael from  4-6, arguably the strongest version of Myers would be pretty tough, not sure if Indoraptor tough though.

Michael from H20 and Resurrection, is more or less similar to Myers from 1 and 2, with certain tweaks, but admittedly I haven't seen those movies in a little while.

Zombie Michael is strong, but more of a brute than Myers is typically, so I don't know really where he would fall.

2018 Michael is like H20, but is also hard for me to gauge here for certain reasons.

That said, even with the strongest feats, I'm not sure if any of the 4, or 5, if you consider 1 and 2 separate from the other 4, can really stand a chance here, but that is perhaps skeptical on my part.

• 1 year later...

What "original" Michael Myers are you referring to? Because with Myers and the Halloween franchise the timeline is split. You have the Curse of Thorn trilogy(Halloween 4,5 and 6), HBO/Resurrection timeline and then the current timeline(2018/Kills/Ends) which all connect to the original 1978 film, while the Zombie reboot does not. 

However, to answer your question I will have to go with Curse of Thorn trilogy. That was probably the strongest Myers we've seen. 

• Like 1