Brock Samson: 4
Evil Ash: 0

Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

12:8 - Beta Ray Bill vs. Captain Marvel / Shazam

UMPIRE

Due to the posting bug, this thread needs one more post for UMPIRE's results to show. 

Couldn't really decide on this one, myself.

EDIT: There we go. 

Wow, I thougth the vote would've been a little closer.

So to be clear, we all feel then Beta Ray Bill stomps Thanos? Because we felt that the Big Red Cheese crushed him

2 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

So to be clear, we all feel then Beta Ray Bill stomps Thanos? Because we felt that the Big Red Cheese crushed him

No one said anyone stomps anyone. Base Thanos is strong, but any time he engages the Avengers it's always on his terms, with prep, back-up forces, and the like. Also, this is real A<B<C logic here. We're not arguing Beta Ray Bill vs Thanos, we're arguing Bill vs. Shazam. And scaling each of them to Thor and Superman, respectively, most people seemed to think that Bill's Stormbreaker and weather powers took away Shazam's biggest advantage that Superman doesn't have, his elemental powers, leading to a very close and even fight that Beta Ray Bill could win

1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

No one said anyone stomps anyone. Base Thanos is strong, but any time he engages the Avengers it's always on his terms, with prep, back-up forces, and the like. Also, this is real A<B<C logic here. We're not arguing Beta Ray Bill vs Thanos, we're arguing Bill vs. Shazam. And scaling each of them to Thor and Superman, respectively, most people seemed to think that Bill's Stormbreaker and weather powers took away Shazam's biggest advantage that Superman doesn't have, his elemental powers, leading to a very close and even fight that Beta Ray Bill could win

I still don't feel that was sufficiently proven and am just salty about losing to this guy

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi50.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ff330%2Fjedimattsv%2FD7F60FDA-57FC-4FDB-A45C-80F859EFDEE4_zps2ptiftxf.png~original&f=1&nofb=1

1 minute ago, Twogunkid said:

I still don't feel that was sufficiently proven and am just salty about losing to this guy

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi50.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ff330%2Fjedimattsv%2FD7F60FDA-57FC-4FDB-A45C-80F859EFDEE4_zps2ptiftxf.png~original&f=1&nofb=1

I mean, I'm sure the person who chose Thanos feels similarly. Thanos routinely beats Thor and other superheroes all at once, and you yourself admit Thor is very close in strength to Superman, so it stands to reason Thanos could have just as easily beaten Shazam as he beat Bill here. Bill and Shazam are undeniably very close in all respects. All this feat does is make it look like you shouldn't have beaten Thanos to me

1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I mean, I'm sure the person who chose Thanos feels similarly. Thanos routinely beats Thor and other superheroes all at once, and you yourself admit Thor is very close in strength to Superman, so it stands to reason Thanos could have just as easily beaten Shazam as he beat Bill here. Bill and Shazam are undeniably very close in all respects. All this feat does is make it look like you shouldn't have beaten Thanos to me

Considering Shazam scales to Black Adam and Supes I would definitely disagree.

4 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

Considering Shazam scales to Black Adam and Supes I would definitely disagree.

He scales to Superman. Superman canonically called Thor the mightiest opponent he ever faced. Thanos regularly brutalizes Thor. By your logic, Thanos should have won, but the person didn't make a convincing argument so you got the win. This match is over anyway, so I'm not here to argue. It sucks when you lose a match you think you should win, I agree, but the vote's over now so there's no point in pushing it further