Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 1 Match 16952 Medusa (Marvel) vs. Carmen Sandiego vs. Minerva Mink

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 1

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*

Al Rossi: Helloooooooo, fight fans!  Welcome back to the Arena for TCC sanctioned action!  And we are about to embark on the most ambitious contest the Transdimensional Combat Commission have cooked up!  We will be witnessing a 30 woman over the top royal battle royal!  Combatants from all over the multiverses have come to participate in this intriguing match type! 

Andel Sanap: Yes, Al.  Even though I am confused as to what inspired the TCC to come up with this idea, but I cannot deny the lengths they have gone to make this happen!  Now, we don’t know the full list of contestants, but we are aware that there some individuals that are possessing powers of flight or other abilities that would give them an advantage in a normal battle royal.  Which is why the TCC have created a new map for the battle terrain: The Battlesphere! 

Al Rossi: High over the arena floor is a transparent, metallic sphere, some 40 feet in diameter.  Suspended inside of that is a regulation 20-foot by 20-foot wrestling ring.  The competitors will enter the battle terrain and proceed to a teleporter that will beam them into the sphere.  Once the match begins, a new competitor will enter the sphere every 90 seconds.  Competitors will be eliminated from the match if they are thrown over the top rope and both feet make contact with the sphere.  They will immediately be transported back to the locker rooms, but that’s not all that happens! 

Andel Sanap: And this, Al, is what is so unusual about this fight.  The TCC have decreed that if you eliminate someone, you will get that competitor’s powers and abilities to use in the match!  So if you were to eliminate someone with magical powers, you would receive magical powers yourself.  If you were to eliminate someone with fighting skills, you would get skills equal to them.  The TCC have even programed the Battlesphere to generate facsimiles of weapons your victim used so can use them for yourself! 

Al Rossi: And all of this will come into play at the end of the battle royal, as the last woman standing will be able to choose one of her acquired fighting styles to access permanently in TCC sanctioned bouts!  But I’m sure the fans are buzzing trying to learn who will be entering the Battlesphere.  Earlier today, some of the competitors made their intentions know for the cameras.  Let’s take a look. 

Cassie Cage: My first time in the TCC Arena…pretty much sucked.  I mean, it was exciting.  The crowd going crazy.  Being able to kick the asses of some boys in red spandex.  But I missed out on the finish.  I got taken out and had to watch re-plays from a hospital bed.  But now, I’m back.  I’m at a 100%, and I’m going into a fight with 29 other ladies.  And one of them just happens to be my mother.  But don’t worry, Mom.  I won’t take it easy on you.  Cuz I know you won’t take it easy on me. 

Poison Ivy: The Battlesphere.  Ha!  Cute name.  I’d just like to call it the final resting place of 28 other women who think they can survive me and Harley.  It’s gonna come down to the two of us, because we are the only Gotham girls in this battle royal. 

Harley Quinn: But, Dr. Isely, what about…Roxy Rocket?  What about…Red Claw?  What about…GASP!  Baby Doll? 

Poison Ivy: Oh, you’re right, Harl.  Silly me.  We are the only Gotham girls in this battle royal…that matter!  Hahaha! 

Harley Quinn: Hahaha!  Good one, Red!  But I’ve got some unfinished business in this fight! 

Poison Ivy: Um, Harley?  How can you have unfinished business?  Neither of us have fought here before. 

Harley Quinn: I know that!  But I’ve heard people talking, and they are saying that Luthor’s girl Saturday is gonna be here tonight.  And you might think, Mercy, that you and me are even.  You got a lucky shot or 5 in, I strap you to a giant robot and we’re all good, right?  Wrong!  I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure I’m in that ring when your number comes up!  Because after I’m done with you, in that ring, there will be…heh… no Mercy.  Ha!  See what I did there, Red? 

Poison Ivy: Ugh.  Yeah, sure. 

Chel: I know what you are thinking.  “Chel!  Are you crazy?!  Going into the battle royal?  Are you nuts or something?”  Heh.  Maybe.  But to any of you girls who think you can underestimate me, go ahead.  Think I don’t have a chance.  That’s all I need to steal this battle royal.  And to all of you ‘princesses’, let me be the one to show you what a real woman looks like, and fights like. 

The Phantom Lady: After the fight on July 4th at the Gorge, I didn’t feel any disappointment in my team losing to the Invaders.  But I do have a problem with you, Miss Chloe Bourgeois.  You insulted my team, you insulted my costume, then unleashed a temper tantrum on the fans.  Well, today you’ll get a chance to see the Phantom Lady’s costume close up, and it will be the last thing you see before you are eliminated from the Battlesphere. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe Bourgeois: Hello again, losers!  It’s me, Chloe Bourgeois!  Queen Bee!  And you might as well call me Queen TCC, because no one here is better than me!  Ha ha!  Now I know you people may be confused to see me here after the TCC forced me into that totally unfair rematch with Trini Kwan, but I know what I want in this fight.  If you eliminate someone from the Battlesphere, you get that person’s powers.  Which means if I were to eliminate Ladybug, I’d get a copy of her powers AND a copy of her Miraculous!  Then I will be the only undefeated competitor in TCC history!  So get ready for my victory party, because the idea of any of these so-called fighters winning?  Ha!  Utterly Ridiculous! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva Mink: Could you please get that light out of here?  Are you trying to blind me?  Huh.  Incompetents.  Okay.  Hello, everyone!  It’s your favorite Warner Bros’ starlet Minerva Mink!  Here to tell you this battle royal is mine.  Because I’m not just a pretty face.  I’m the prettiest face!  Make up! 

Snow White: Umm, Cindy, what are we doing here? 

Cinderella: I think they want us to talk to that camera. 

Snow White: About what? 

Cinderella: About what we’re going to do in the Battlesphere. 

Snow White: Battlesphere?!  I thought we were just having a party!  We don’t know anything about fighting! 

Cinderella: Snow!  Snow!  Please, take it easy.  We won’t be going in there alone.  Tinker Bell will be there, Elsa will be there. 

Snow White: Oh, Elsa?  Well, that’s different!  With her magic, we’re sure to win! 

Cinderella: Um, of course we will. 

Ladybug: I was proud to be part of the first match in TCC history.  I can’t wait to get in the Battlesphere.  And I hope you’re in there, Ruby!  I’ll be ready for you this time!  And as for you, Chloe.  Just know I’ll be keeping my eye on you.  You’ve been talking about how you’re going throw me over the top rope and take my powers for yourself.  But don’t forget.  Some of these other girls may have watched you fight, but I’ve fought you myself, and I know what I need to do to beat you.  And, who knows?  Maybe I’ll be the one who gets a second Miraculous tonight! 

Elsa: I know many the women in this battle will look at me not just as the biggest threat, but the biggest target.  My powers in the hands of some of these fighters could prove catastrophic if they aren’t careful.  But I welcome this challenge.  There are villains, heroes, princesses and thieves.  But there is only one spirit of nature in this fight.  And tonight, I will make my stand. 

Al Rossi: Whoa!  Is that a lineup or what, Andel? 

Andel Sanap: Oh, indeed.  Some new faces to the battle terrain and some looking to redeem past defeats.  But who will come out on top?  Let’s find out!  Lets send it down to Justin Roberts! 

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for the Battlesphere Battle Royal!  Two women will begin the match, with another competitor entering the Battlesphere every 90 seconds.  Competitors are eliminated by being thrown over the top rope, and both feet making contact with the Battlesphere wall.  Eliminate a competitor, and you will gain their powers.  The last woman standing wins, and gets to choose one of her acquired powers to use during any and all TCC sanctioned matches.  Let’s bring out the competitor who drew number 1! 

P.A.: ALL HAIL MEDUSA! 

Al Rossi: Whoa!  Well, you can’t have a battle royal without some royalty! 

Justin Roberts: From Attilan, the Queen of the Inhumans: MEDUUUUUUUSAAAAAAAAA!!   

Andel Sanap: Walking to the teleporter with purpose, Medusa is making her 2nd appearance in TCC Arena, following her victory over Entrapta.   A press of a button and she materializes inside the sphere.  She is clearly not pleased with being one of the first competitors to start this battle royal. 

Al Rossi: No one would!  But who she going to start it with? 

Justin Roberts: And now, the competitor who drew number 2! 

Al Rossi: Medusa gotta be hoping for an easy opponent to eliminate quickly.  Who

P.A.: DO IT, ROCKAPELLA!  YEAH! 

Andel Sanap: A roar from the crowd!  They know what that music means! 

Justin Roberts: From an undisclosed location, she puts the ‘mis’ in misdemeanor: CARMEEEEEEEEEN SANDIEEEEEEEEEGOOOOOOOOOO!! 

Al Rossi: A very resourceful opponent!  She waves to the crowd before walking to the teleporter and beaming into the sphere. 

Andel Sanap: Medusa locks eyes with Miss Sandiego as she tips her hat to her.  The official is ready to start the match! 

Referee: Competitors ready?  3!  2!  1!  Commence combat! 

Al Rossi: Medusa extends her hair as Carmen throws a smoke grenade.  The Medusa’s hair heads into the smoke and now she’s pulling back! 

Andel Sanap: The smoke has cleared and no one’s there!  And look!  Some kind of handcuffs trapping Medusa’s hair! 

Al Rossi: A ruse by Carmen!  But quick flex of those strong as steel hairs and the cuffs snap off! 

Andel Sanap: But where is Miss Sandiego? 

Al Rossi: Wait!  Look!  Do you see that?  Under the ring, by the apron!  There she is! 

Andel Sanap: She slipped under the ring and is using the rigging underneath to climb to the other side!  The crowd is going crazy but Medusa doesn’t know where Miss Sandiego got to!  She’s looking over the edge where she was standing, but Miss Sandiego is now crawling up the apron and has hold of the ropes! 

Al Rossi: Expert skill to complete that maneuver without having her feet make contact with the sphere!  Medusa sense somethings up!  She turns, but Carmen leaps to the ropes! 

Andel Sanap: By the Force!  A springboard dropkick off the ropes takes Medusa to the mat!  Medusa is stunned!  Miss Sandiego grabs her by the hair and tries throw Medusa over the ropes but the hair quickly wraps around the ropes to save her. 

Al Rossi: Clock is winding down.  We are going to be getting our third entry.  Who’s next? 

Crowd: 8!  7!  6!  5!  4!  3!  2!  1! 

BZZZZZ

P.A.: La da da da dadadee!  It’s not pretty being me! 

Al Rossi:  The face that launched a thousand furries!  Here’s Minerva Mink! 

Andel Sanap: She is in no hurry to reach the teleporter as she soaks in the cheers and blows kisses to the crowd. 

Al Rossi: Daintily presses the button and beams into the sphere.  She runs to Carmen and Medusa, still tangled up in the ropes! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Mink grabs the legs of Miss Sandiego!  She’s trying to eliminate two competitors at once!  Miss Sandiego is fighting back!  And OH!  Medusa swipes both of them off her with her hair and climbs back into the ring! 

Al Rossi: We’re off and running, folks!  Who’s going to be the first eliminated? 

OK:

Currently in the Ring:

Medusa, Carmen Sandiego, Minerva Mink

All have their normal powers, skills, and equipment. 

Whoever gets the least votes gets eliminated (If there’s a tie, both get eliminated). 

Whoever gets the most votes gets that woman’s powers/abilities (If there’s a tie, both get powers of the eliminated). 

If there are no ties the odd woman out simply takes damage, and will need to compete in the next round of the battle royal. 

Check out my other match ups to see how the rest of the match is going. 

Any questions, feel free to ask them. 
Game On! 

Learn More About
Medusa (Marvel)
Read more about Medusa (Marvel) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Marvel.com Toonopedia

Carmen Sandiego
Read more about Carmen Sandiego at Wikipedia
Official Site: The Learning Company Links: Carmen Sandiego's Wiki Article Carmen Sandiego's Dossier Gamespot 's Tenspot Highlight

Minerva Mink
Read more about Minerva Mink at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros Links: Wikipedia Animaniacs Wiki Looney Toons wiki

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - patrickthekid
4.30 - Pizzaguy2995
4.20 - SSJRuss

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
12.50 Total Combined Score
12.50 / 3 = 4.17 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Medusa (Marvel): 6
Carmen Sandiego: 3
Minerva Mink: 0

• Like 1

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 3

Currently in the Ring:                     Eliminated

Medusa                                                (none)

Carmen Sandiego,                            (none)

Minerva Mink                                    (none)

Daenerys Targaryen                        (none)

Poison Ivy                                            (none)

Katie Ka-Boom                                  (none)

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*

Andel Sanap: Medusa wraps her hair around Miss Sandiego’s throat.  Hoists her into the air and sends her face first into the turnbuckle! 

Al Rossi: Minerva leaps on her back!  She’s flailing wildly with punches and slaps!  Uh oh!  Medusa’s hair grabs her by the tail!  Hurls her over the top rope and straight into the Battlesphere wall!  She’s out! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Mink is the first competitor eliminated from the battle royal!  She de-materializes as Medusa glares defiantly over the ropes. 

Al Rossi: Hey!  Look at Medusa!  A strange light shimmering around her!  Meanwhile Poison Ivy and Daenerys are dodging Katie’s blasts as Dany’s dragons circle above looking for a clear shot! 

Crowd: 6!  5!  4!  3!  2!  1! 

BZZZZZ

P.A.: Hailing frequencies open, captain! 

Andel Sanap: Lieutenant Yar runs to the teleporters!  In an instant she’s beamed into the ring!  She draws her phaser and fires a warning shot at Miss Ka-Boom! 

Al Rossi: But, Andel!  What about Medusa?  What’s happened to her?  The lights are fading away and she looks normal but…  What the…?  Andel?  Do you see what I see? 

Andel Sanap: If you are referring to the fact that Medusa now seems to be sporting a red tail, Al, the answer would be yes.  Remember, Medusa got Miss Mink’s Toon-based powers by eliminating her.  Apparently she gets some of her other…er…attributes, as well. 

Al Rossi: Which I guess includes Minerva’s vanity.  Medusa looked confused for a moment, but now she’s just smiling blandly and gazing at herself in the reflection of the Battlesphere!  What’s next?! 

Crowd: 5!  4!  3!  2!  1! 

BZZZZZ

P.A.: You stole my boat! 

(Continue following the action in part 4, posted in Daenerys v Ivy v Ka-Boom)