Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

9:8 - Kefla vs. Carol Danvers

20 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

But the bigger the energy, the powerful Carol gets. And Kefla fires a lot of energy blasts like the average DBZ character. 

Plus, she can still go binary and has precognitive sense.

https://www.cbr.com/captain-marvel-powers-never-used/

That power has limits. It has been maxed out before, and well below the level of energy that Kefla can dish out. Even if it hadn't been maxed out, I would consider it a No Limits Fallacy to say that just because she absorbs energy, she can absorb all of Kefla's energy even though Kefla is far more powerful. I need an actual feat of her absorbing that much energy

13 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

That power has limits. It has been maxed out before, and well below the level of energy that Kefla can dish out. Even if it hadn't been maxed out, I would consider it a No Limits Fallacy to say that just because she absorbs energy, she can absorb all of Kefla's energy even though Kefla is far more powerful. I need an actual feat of her absorbing that much energy

By Captain Marvel: The End, she has absorbed so much, she literally became a being of light. And that book is technically canon given the same writer is currently writing the ongoing which had a previous arc taking place in that future. A version of it at least. 

17 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

By Captain Marvel: The End, she has absorbed so much, she literally became a being of light. And that book is technically canon given the same writer is currently writing the ongoing which had a previous arc taking place in that future. A version of it at least. 

So I just read Captain Marvel: The End, and I'm about to spoil it so if you want to read it stop reading now. At the end of that comic, she sacrifices herself to restart the sun, which was dying. That puts her at Star-level to maybe Solar System-Level, if you interpret it as she isn't just jumpstarting the sun but essentially becoming the sun. Neither of those are anywhere near Kefla's Universal power scaling

EDIT: It also definitely doesn't seem canon because it takes place in essentially a post-apocalyptic future

4 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

So I just read Captain Marvel: The End, and I'm about to spoil it so if you want to read it stop reading now. At the end of that comic, she sacrifices herself to restart the sun, which was dying. That puts her at Star-level to maybe Solar System-Level, if you interpret it as she isn't just jumpstarting the sun but essentially becoming the sun. Neither of those are anywhere near Kefla's Universal power scaling

EDIT: It also definitely doesn't seem canon because it takes place in essentially a post-apocalyptic future

I didn't say it was the same future in the previous arc but it's a potential future. Also keep in mind given Carol's experience in the air force, she's bound to think of a strategy to take down Kefla. 

21 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

I didn't say it was the same future in the previous arc but it's a potential future. Also keep in mind given Carol's experience in the air force, she's bound to think of a strategy to take down Kefla. 

I know she has experience, but that experience isn't enough to overcome the massive power difference between the two

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I know she has experience, but that experience isn't enough to overcome the massive power difference between the two

Strategies can always make a difference. Carol would just need to trap her or catch her off guard. 

16 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Strategies can always make a difference. Carol would just need to trap her or catch her off guard. 

She's just not strong enough to do so. 

18 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Strategies can always make a difference, of course, but can you give me an example of her using a strategy to personally beat someone of Kefla's level?

43 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Strategies can always make a difference, of course, but can you give me an example of her using a strategy to personally beat someone of Kefla's level?

It'll take a while. I could show these examples of Carol going binary and you still wouldn't be convinced. 

Qi9xVIgIL53RE-nUx_4HXE0dmD2mF01PXCAdS1i5

0bOe3K7UktL6oIHAueQZ1Kaj39ysixxTqYMsgx5r

16 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

It'll take a while. I could show these examples of Carol going binary and you still wouldn't be convinced. 

Well you're right that I wouldn't be convinced because that feat doesn't show anything near Kefla's level. I like literally don't know how else to put it other than "Kefla could potentially destroy an entire universe at once." That is far above anything you've shown for Carol by an almost incalculable margin. As in, Kefla is orders of magnitude stronger than anything you've demonstrated for Carol and any feat for her I've ever seen. 

Also, this "you still won't be convinced/ you're all biased" shit is getting old. Last round, Goku lost to Knull. Goku, the protagonist of Dragon Ball that is stronger than almost any other character in the series, got beaten by a relatively obscure Marvel character. Before that, Dr. Strange beat Beerus, who is even stronger than Goku, Dormammu beat Kefla, and Gogeta tied with Wonder Woman despite Gogeta being way stronger. So this narrative of "you guys are just biased towards Dragon Ball characters" is empirically untrue and ridiculous.

In any case, I'm probably done with this discussion. It's clear you're not going to listen to what I'm saying and you're not bringing any feats anywhere near Kefla's level. 

That gives me some hope actually. Well, I can get too competitive yes. Plus, my own stress was elsewhere, so forgive me I took it out on you. I just needed this win for one of my comfort characters, hard times in real life and such. 

Keep in mind guys that while the Celestials are considered ‘space gods’ in the Marvel universe, in Dragon Ball Super the characters are basically fighting ‘space gods’ on a pretty regular basis now. Heck, Goku currently is considered on the level of the Destroyers (literal Gods of Destruction) who are so powerful even other Gods fear them.