Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The Perfect Team: The Villains Finals (Skirmisher)

treacherous

Two teams have fought against countless odds to finally make it to the last stand to prove who is the Perfect Team. This is it. The final battle for villainous supremacy is here.

I'm not wasting time with set ups. You know them, you fear them. They are...Super Buu, Horus (40K), Sylar (Heroes), Tartarus (Halo), Sephiroth, Dr. Doom and Darth Revan. They are...

Team Skirmisher

SuperBuu.pngHorus.pngSylar.png

Tartarus.pngSephiroth-1.pngDrDoom.pngReven.png

...and they want Dragonballs. But to get them, they must first get past...

Vegito and SuperPerfectCell

Vegito.gifSuperPerfectCell.png

The Rule:

1. Vegito and Cell have the Dragonballs on them. Get them.

Polls will go up later to allow for debating. Let's get it on!!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two teams have fought against countless odds to finally make it to the last stand to prove who is the Perfect Team. This is it. The final battle for villainous supremacy is here.

I'm not wasting time with set ups. You know them, you fear them. They are...Super Buu, Horus (40K), Sylar (Heroes), Tartarus (Halo), Sephiroth, Dr. Doom and Darth Revan. They are...

Team Skirmisher

SuperBuu.pngHorus.pngSylar.png

Tartarus.pngSephiroth-1.pngDrDoom.pngReven.png

...and they want Dragonballs. But to get them, they must first get past...

Vegito and Gogeta (Fusion Reborn version)

Vegito.gifgogeta039.jpg

The Rule:

1. Vegito and Gogeta have the Dragonballs on them. Get them.

Polls will go up later to allow for debating. Let's get it on!!

:lol: We've got this one in the bag.

Okay I'm just going to toss in my two cents and say Skirms team gets 60% of his team demolished in the first instant and then that leaves Horus and Super Buu who fall shortly after.

EDIT: But it still applies so cancel EDIT.

With Seth on Skirms side, I assume Vegito and Gogeta are finished.

Not nessecarily since Skirm specificaly stated Non-Safer or Bizzaro and asked for the mortal beginning form meaning no solar system bust.

Guest ricrery

Oh, then Super Buu and Horus are last standing, with Horus being the one to do the damage (Warp powers of 4 Chaos Gods) as Super Buu takes up infinite hits like he did with Vegito. Trivia: Isn't Horus immortal with the Chaos Gods controlling him? And the only reason he died was because the GEoM dispelled them and then killed him?

Aww crap... I would have preferred Gogeta and Janemba, but oh well, I can still work with this...

What are you sad about you got one of the way weaker characters.

Oh, then Super Buu and Horus are last standing, with Horus being the one to do the damage (Warp powers of 4 Chaos Gods) as Super Buu takes up infinite hits like he did with Vegito. Trivia: Isn't Horus immortal with the Chaos Gods controlling him? And the only reason he died was because the GEoM dispelled them and then killed him?

Know I believe that he just *insensitivity'd* his soul.

Guest ricrery

This team has some good pros and cons:

Super Buu: Strongest incarnation of Buu

Horus: Strongest and most favorite son of the Emperor

Sylar: I don't know enough

Tartarus: Powerful brute with a high position in the Covenant

Sephiroth: Powerful bastard with weapons and spells

Dr. Doom: Master of prep, capable of creating anything he needs

Reven: Most powerful Sith/Jedi of his time

now the cons.

Super Buu: Cocky

Horus: Competition with Reven

Sylar: Don't know enough

Tartarus: Mortal, rather weak compared to the others

Sephiroth: Mommies boy

Dr. Doom: No prep time available

Reven: Competition with Horus

Well first things first: Horus, I've got two words for you Soul Punisher. Gogeta and Vegito are essentially the same character, so even without Gogeta we can use it. Unless Horus has FTL thought processes he can't stop it.

That leaves the rest of his team, the major threats being Doom and Buu. First Super Perfect Cell spits out seven Super Cell jrs. that are slightly below SS2 level before going to fight Dr. Doom. Vegito goes to Fight Gohan Buu and you know how that goes. The seven Super Cell jrs beat down the weaker members of your team with their various abilities and go on to help their father fight Doom.

Meanwhile Buu has attempted to absorb Vegito and Vegito defuses into Goku and Vegeta who liberate the other Z fighters from Buu transforming him into regular Super Buu. This means you now have Super Buu and possibly Dr. Doom against Super Vegito, Mystic Gohan, Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, Super Namek Piccolo, Super Perfect Cell and 7 Super Cell jrs. I think you know how that goes.

Here's how My team wins this...

Super Buu fights Vegito and gets his butt whupped, but while he does that Horus reaches out with the full weight of the Powers given to him and utterly Rapes His Mind... Vegito goes down.

Next while they are doing that, the rest take on Cell...

Cell is quite Cocky, remember Hurcule (Mr.Satan) while that happens here as he taunts the ones who cannot fight him. Unforutnatly for him Revan uses Force Slow, and Seph uses Slow Magic on him giving him the Slow Status Effect...

This will Slow Cell down for Dr. Doom to Fry him with a Storm of Magic, while Stealing all of Cells Ki to power his Frying of Cell with his Magic...

In the end, my team wins, Flawless victory!

Here's how My team wins this...

Super Buu fights Vegito and gets his butt whupped, but while he does that Horus reaches out with the full weight of the Powers given to him and utterly Rapes His Mind... Vegito goes down.

Next while they are doing that, the rest take on Cell...

Cell is quite Cocky, remember Hurcule (Mr.Satan) while that happens here as he taunts the ones who cannot fight him. Unforutnatly for him Revan uses Force Slow, and Seph uses Slow Magic on him giving him the Slow Status Effect...

This will Slow Cell down for Dr. Doom to Fry him with a Storm of Magic, while Stealing all of Cells Ki to power his Frying of Cell with his Magic...

In the end, my team wins, Flawless victory!

Notice, I took out Horus first via Soul Punisher. I'm not stupid.

Meanwhile Buu has attempted to absorb Vegito and Vegito defuses into Goku and Vegeta who liberate the other Z fighters from Buu transforming him into regular Super Buu.

Actually that would give me Kid Buu... And you know how that ended... and here you don't have Hercule to convince the populous of Earth to give energy for a Spirit Bomb... so I would win...

Notice, I took out Horus first via Soul Punisher. I'm not stupid.

But you are not in control of your characters actions, and they have no knowledge of the fighters that they are fighting... (Probably aside from the fighters that they already know in Canon, maybe...)

So that would mean that Vegito would go after the one with the highest Ki, which would be Buu, Horus would then Help Buu win his fight with ease.

Guest ricrery

Remember, Horus can turn Custodes into dust with a glance, he could kill off Gogeta before he starts casting his very slow Soul Punisher, and then he can create a Warp storm to trap Vegito in for eternity, Horus may not be as maneuverable, but he has the perfect tools.

Actually that would give me Kid Buu... And you know how that ended... and here you don't have Hercule to convince the populous of Earth to give energy for a Spirit Bomb... so I would win...

I never said they removed Fat Buu, just the Z fighters and Vegito re-fused becuse I have to keep him here and he would demolish Kid Buu anyway.

I never said they removed Fat Buu, just the Z fighters and Vegito re-fused becuse I have to keep him here and he would demolish Kid Buu anyway.

This is good and all, but it is also going against what the characters would actually do in the setting, First Vegito and Buu would fight, before he tries to Absorb him, and here would be where Horus steps in to assist the win.

Also Vegito does not know the Soul Punisher, only Gogeta knows that move, shown here in Canon.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Punisher

Notice the list of people that can, and know how to use it ONLY has Gogeta...

This is good and all, but it is also going against what the characters would actually do in the setting, First Vegito and Buu would fight, before he tries to Absorb him, and here would be where Horus steps in to assist the win.

Also Vegito does not know the Soul Punisher, only Gogeta knows that move, shown here in Canon.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Punisher

Notice the list of people that can, and know how to use it ONLY has Gogeta...

Vegito is Gogeta but a lot more powerful, he could do it. Just like I'm sure Piccolo could perform a Kamehameha, he's seen it enough times.

Proof he can do it instantly as Horus can mind *insensitivity* him?

A mid *insensitivity* requires a thought can he think at several time lightspeed? Vegito is FTL, requiring faster thoughts to compensate for the speed.

Vegito is Gogeta but a lot more powerful, he could do it. Just like I'm sure Piccolo could perform a Kamehameha, he's seen it enough times.

But the simple thing about the characters is that he can't because he is not the same person. Vegito is a fusion of Goku and Vegeta with the Dominant personality being Vegeta, not only that but Vegito is a fusion of Magic.

Gogeta is a fusion of Goku and Vegeta with the dominant personality being Goku. On top of that they are a fusion of Ki Technique, not magic.

As for Piccolo using Kamehameha, he wouldn't, because he can't. Even if he's seen it enough, he still hasn't used it, even though he very well could have in many situations. For example when he was attempting to kill the Androids, he could have pulled it out and fried them with it, but didn't, meaning he cannot use it.

But the simple thing about the characters is that he can't because he is not the same person. Vegito is a fusion of Goku and Vegeta with the Dominant personality being Vegeta, not only that but Vegito is a fusion of Magic.

Gogeta is a fusion of Goku and Vegeta with the dominant personality being Goku. On top of that they are a fusion of Ki Technique, not magic.

As for Piccolo using Kamehameha, he wouldn't, because he can't. Even if he's seen it enough, he still hasn't used it, even though he very well could have in many situations. For example when he was attempting to kill the Androids, he could have pulled it out and fried them with it, but didn't, meaning he cannot use it.

Fine then Cell uses the Evil Containment Wave on him or Vegito blows him sky high.