Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 15045 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 8

--------

Previously: Lord Zedd, Rita, and Master Vile were angry and upset that the Frankenstein Monster got infected by the zombie virus. Suddenly Goldar and Spider-Man teleported inside the Moon Palace. Before the two zombies could attack the three villains, the Evil Power Rangers and Mutant Power Rangers appeared to protect their masters.

--------

Note: This takes place during the fight inside the Moon Palace from Part 7.

--------

Back in the city, things weren’t looking good for Tommy and Ninjor. The Zombie Frankenstein picks up the Metallic Armored White Ranger over his head, and spins Tommy around, before throwing him against a car. "Tommy!" Ninjor yelled in shock. The blue man looked at Frankenstein in anger. “You’re going to pay for that!” Ninjor came running towards Frankenstein,  swinging his sword to cut the zombie’s head off. But Frankenstein used his left arm to block the weapon, and used his right hand to pull the sword out of Ninjor’s grip. After throwing the sword away, Frankenstein grabbed Ninjor by the shoulders, and took a bite out of the ninja’s neck. Ninjor cried out in pain before he was slammed to the ground. Frankenstein used his hands to rip apart Ninjor, as well as eating him.

When the White Ranger recovered, he was in horror as he saw what was happing to his friend. “Ninjor, No!” Tommy came running, hoping to save Ninjor from Frankenstein. But before the White Ranger could get closer to them, he was teleported away.

Soon the White Ranger found himself back at the Command Center. He was mixed with shock and anger. “Zordon! What are you doing?! Send me back!”

“I’m sorry. But you have lost the fight. I can’t send you back out there.” Zordon said.

“Please, Zordon! I can still save Ninjor!” The White Ranger yelled.

“You can’t help him.” Said a female voice. Tommy looked and was shocked to see the Time Force Power Rangers were inside the Command Center, along with a robot owl who was near them. “Even if you could save him, he would be infected by the zombie virus.” The Pink Time Force Ranger said.

The White Ranger lowered his head as he knew they were right. He had already lost five of his friends, felt bad for what happened to Bulk and Skull, and losing Ninjor had hurt him even more. After the White Ranger powered down the Metallic Armor, he looked back at his mentor. “Zordon, I lost the Sword of Power. I’m sorry.”

“All that matters now, is that you are ok. One way, or another, we will get the sword back.” Zordon said.

The White Ranger looked back at the Time Force Power Rangers. “So did you guys beat the Zombie Rangers?” While Tommy had hoped the zombies were dealt with, a small part of him still wished his friends were ok.

“Sadly, no. Those zombies had beaten us again.” The Red Time Force Ranger said.

“We would have beaten them, if those Ohrangers hadn’t interrupted us.” The Quantum Ranger said.

“Ohrangers?” The White Ranger asked.

“We have no idea who they are. All we know is that they come from another universe, and for some reason they look like the Zeo Rangers.” The Green Time Force Ranger said.

“The Zeo Rangers?” The White Ranger asked again.

“Trip!” The Yellow Time Force Ranger yelled as she elbowed the Green Ranger on the side. “He wasn’t suppose to know that yet!”

“Does it really matter? As far as I can see, this zombie outbreak has screwed up the time line.” The Blue Time Force Ranger said.

“Speaking of zombies, should we be worried if the Zombie Rangers can teleport here?” The Green Time Force Ranger asked.

Soon the White Ranger and the rest of the Time Force Power Rangers got worried.

“It’s ok. I have entered a code in the Command Center’s system that blocks the zombies from entering here.” Alpha 5 said.

“Well that’s a relief.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“Zordon, I would like to power down, but...” The White Ranger tried to find the right words to say.

“It’s ok. I believe we can trust them.” Zordon said.

“Besides, we already know who you are. You’re Tommy Oliver, who was once the Green Ranger.” The Pink Time Force Ranger said.

While they couldn’t see the White Ranger’s face, they could tell by his body language that he was shocked. Tommy then powered down his Ranger Suit. “Ok, so you know who I am. It’s only fair if I know who you are.”

“Very well. I think all of us would like to get out of these suits. Let’s power down.” The Red Time Force Ranger said.

The Time Force Power Rangers powered down to their civilian form.

“My name is Wes Collins.”

“Jen Scotts.”

“Trip Regis.”

“Katie Walker.”

“Lucas Kendall.”

“Eric Myers.”

“And I’m Circuit, the Time Force Rangers' technical adviser.” Said the robotic owl.

Before Tommy could talk to them, three beams of light teleported inside the Command Center. Tommy and the future warriors got into a fighting stance, thinking the zombies had found a way to enter the Command Center. But when the beams died down, everyone was surprised by who they saw. “Jason, Zack, Trini!” Tommy yelled.

Standing before everyone was the original Red, Black, and Yellow Rangers.

“Tommy!” Trini yelled as she ran and hugged her old friend.

“Guys? What are you doing here?” Tommy asked as he hugged Trini back.

“What do you think? It’s allover the news that Angel Grove has been hit by some kind of zombie outbreak.” Jason said.

“Tommy, where are the others, and who are these people?” Zack asked.

“We’re the Time Force Power Rangers.” Jen said.

“They’re Power Rangers from the future.” Tommy said.

“WHAT?!” The three Original Rangers yelled.

“Look, guys. It’s a long story, but we can trust them. As for the others...” Tommy couldn’t finish what he was saying.

“Tommy?” Trini backed away to give him some room. “Where are Billy and the others?”

"Jason, Zack, Trini, I’m sorry, but they have become zombies.”  Alpha said.

This shocked the three Rangers. “What, No!” Jason yelled.

“I’m afraid so. Look at the Viewing Globe.” Zordon said.

The three Original Rangers, along with Tommy and the Time Force Rangers looked at the Viewing Globe. Jason, Zack, and Trini were shocked as the Viewing Globe revealed to them that the Zombie Rangers were in another part of the city, attacking and eating people. Those that survived the zombies’ attacks had become walking corpses, and were attacking the living as well.

“Billy, No!” Jason yelled as he saw his friend as a monster.

“This can’t be happening!” Zack yelled.

Trini then noticed something about the Pink Zombie Ranger. “Wait a minute, who is that?! That’s not Kimberly!”

“That’s Kat, she’s Kimberly’s replacement. Kimberly left for Florida a few weeks ago to participate in the Pan Global Games. I guess it’s a good thing she left.” Tommy said. He loved Kimberly so much, and if she had become a zombie, that would had hurt him even more.

Before anyone knew it, the alarm of the Command Center went off. “What’s going on?!” Katie yelled.

Alpha went to the control panel. “Aye-yi-yi, something is heading towards the Zombie Rangers!”

While the Zombie Rangers were eating on dead bodies, appearing a distance from them were four people. One is a guy dressed in black with a mask that covers half his face, a girl that wears all white with pink hair, a golden robot, and someone that looked like a blue whale.

“So you’re the ones messing up the time line.” The masked man said.

“The Hell?!” Adam yelled as the Zombie Rangers got up from the bloody skeletons.

“You are who?” Aisha asked.

“I am Ransik, the ruler of your world.” He said.

“NO! What’s he doing here?!” Jen yelled.

“You know him?” Jason asked.

“Ransik is a criminal mastermind from our time; the year, 3000. He time traveled to the year, 2001, so he could take over the world without Time Force to stop him. We went after him in the past, where we met Wes and Eric.” Trip said.

This shocked everyone in the Command Center. “Hold Up! You all just came from 2001?! That’s like five years from now!” Zack yelled.

“So who are the other three?” Trini asked.

“The girl is Nadira; she’s the daughter of Ransik. The robot is Frax. The last guy that looks like a whale is Gluto.” Lucas said.

“So why are they here?” Tommy asked.

“I think were about to find out.” Wes said.

“I am from the future. You walking corpses are starting a Zombie Apocalypse that will ruin my chances of ruling this world. So I’m here to destroy you.” Ransik said.

“Oh great, more time travelers. As if those Future Power Rangers weren’t bad enough.” Billy said.

This shocked the future villains. “What, the Time Force Power Rangers are here?!” Frax yelled.

“Yea, like you, they thought they could beat us. But beating them was a piece of cake. They’re still alive. For now. It’s only a matter time before we find and eat them.” Rocky said.

“Well that’s too bad, because I will be the one to destroy them. After I put you corpses down for good.” Ransik said.

“Oh, and how are you going to do that?” Kat asked,

“Like this. Cyclobots!” Nadira ordered.

Soon an army of 50 Cyclobots appeared behind the four future villains.

The Zombie Power Rangers were shocked by this. “You got to be kidding me! Robot Putties!” Rocky yelled.

“Ah, we’ve got you out numbered!” Gluto yelled.

“You think that scares us? You’re not the only one with an army.” Aisha said.

“Free Food Everyone!” Billy yelled.

Then 50 more Zombies got together with the Zombie Power Rangers. The villains were shocked to see how many zombies there were.

“Still think you have a chance against us?” Adam asked.

“Uh... I’m starting to think this was a bad idea.” Said the now scared Gluto.

“It doesn’t matter how many of you zombies there are. You’re still no match for me!” Ransik yelled.

“Guys, what should we do?” Lucas asked.

“What do you think?” Everyone looked at Eric. “We let them fight.”

--------

So there you have it.

It's the Zombie Power Rangers with 50 Zombie Humans vs Ransik with Nadira, Frax, Gluto, and 50 Cyclobots.

Notes:

-The Zombie Power Rangers are powered by the Ninja Coins.

-The Zombie Power Rangers are still suited up, but they don't have their helmets on.

-The Zombie Power Rangers can use the Metallic Armor.

-I will post videos of the Metallic Armor and Ransik under the Callisto Post.

Who do you think will win?

Tough call. Really like this one though. Time Force meeting MMPR is always a fun little interaction. You nailed that part well.

I'm thinking these zombies overwhelm Ransik's forces. I don't see them infecting him so maybe he escapes. That part is a toss up but I do see the MMPR winning here.

• Like 1

Yeah, I would definitely have to go with the Zombie Rangers here...

Especially if the Boom Studios comics are anything to go by, and with a Zombie virus uninhibiting them... YEESH! That's gonna be one hell of a nasty mess right there!

• Like 1

Sorry about not getting to this in time, Venom. This is one of your better matches.

And I also think the Zombie Rangers should've won here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Sorry about not getting to this in time, Venom. This is one of your better matches.

And I also think the Zombie Ranger should've won here.

Thanks. Yea, I was surprise that the Zombie Rangers lost here. But I guess we should congratulate Ransik for having his first win. Also, don’t count out the Zombie Rangers just let. I do have something in mind for them in future parts.