Slot: The Team Pet
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about LockJaw at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel

Battle Terrain
Incredible Journey

Oof, unlucky for Lockjaw. This would be an easy win for him but no using powers...

Still leaning more to him though, since I don't know if Scooby could last that long without a lot of heavy meals? 

I was about to vote for Lockjaw then I realized it said no powers. Scooby can be courageous when he wants to be. And if he's not with Shaggy, I think he's less likely to get involved in shenanigans.

Leaning towards Scooby.

1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

I was about to vote for Lockjaw then I realized it said no powers. Scooby can be courageous when he wants to be. And if he's not with Shaggy, I think he's less likely to get involved in shenanigans.

Leaning towards Scooby.

He's almost always only courageous because his friends encourage him, usually with food though. Without someone giving him food, he's got no real chance of getting anything to eat at all, and he's still very likely to get distracted

4 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

He's almost always only courageous because his friends encourage him, usually with food though. Without someone giving him food, he's got no real chance of getting anything to eat at all, and he's still very likely to get distracted

Scooby-Doo does have a 100% success rate. Never been in episode or movie where they didn't succeed in the end.

The Inhumans are failures lol.

But in all seriousness, I don't think the same can be said for them honestly. It might not be completely fair because I don't know anything about the Inhumans.

1 minute ago, SSJRuss said:

Scooby-Doo does have a 100% success rate. Never been in episode or movie where they didn't succeed in the end.

The Inhumans are failures lol.

But in all seriousness, I don't think the same can be said for them honestly. It might not be completely fair because I don't know anything about the Inhumans.

The Scooby Gang has a good success rate. Scooby on his own is often the least important part of the gang, and he is almost always in need of external motivators he doesn't have here. 

This is immaterial anyway because the two groups do vastly different things, and neither of them do things like the scenario so the whole point is moot

14 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

The Scooby Gang has a good success rate. Scooby on his own is often the least important part of the gang, and he is almost always in need of external motivators he doesn't have here. 

This is immaterial anyway because the two groups do vastly different things, and neither of them do things like the scenario so the whole point is moot

I guess we should look at how they each would do with the cat?

Perhaps the cat could motivate Scooby-Doo? Not to say she couldn't do the same for Lockjaw if he needed it. Could be something to consider either way.

3 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Perhaps the cat could motivate Scooby-Doo? Not to say she couldn't do the same for Lockjaw if he needed it. Could be something to consider either way.

Well the cat doesn't have Scooby Snacks

14 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

10 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Well the cat doesn't have Scooby Snacks

Sassy, the cat in The Incredible Journey, is usually the one that needs to be motivated.  Also, she's finicky.  Avoids water swimming and so forth.

It's based on a true story so seems pretty clear the only reason the cat made it was by being shepherded by the two dogs.

The contenders in this match will have to do the heavy lifting.

Sassy has one major skill - she's good at fishing and feeds the dogs by catching fish in rivers and streams.

2 hours ago, Fox said:

Sassy, the cat in The Incredible Journey, is usually the one that needs to be motivated.  Also, she's finicky.  Avoids water swimming and so forth.

It's based on a true story so seems pretty clear the only reason the cat made it was by being shepherded by the two dogs.

The contenders in this match will have to do the heavy lifting.

Sassy has one major skill - she's good at fishing and feeds the dogs by catching fish in rivers and streams.

Sassy as voiced by Sally Field bouncing off Scooby Doo. That is a crossover I can get behind. For some reason, I don't expect it to be too dissimilar to her relationship with Michael J. Fox's  Chance.

As a side note, me and my wife just watched Homeward Bound yesterday. Just a great feel good movie. Lots of emotion lol.

Either of these dogs could win, but I think Lockjaw has the better sense of direction. Think I've changed my mind on the winner.