Slot: The Team's Greatest Liability
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Homer Simpson at Wikipedia
Official Site: Fox Corporation

Battle Terrain
Survive Jaws

Extra funny to me since Rainn Wilson was also in the Meg but that aside...I think Jaws might very well have two meals here. But if I had to pick who I think would die first, I feel like it would be Homer. 

If Dwight were in a genuinely life-threatening situation I feel like he would be a massive liability. Homer would too, but he's got low-key toon force to keep him alive. That said, I'm voting for Dwight because Homer is animated and this category was supposed to be human characters

With how claims a lot of things in The Office and not show it, I think he genuinly does know everything he claims he does. One of them was knowing martial arts, being a purple belt in karate. He knows how to hunt as well as farm, both of wich he calims as well as proven to know how to do. If Dwight has ever known to say anything about dealing with a shark, I would believe him on that too. Dwight for the win.

29 minutes ago, Gizmo Hibiki said:

With how claims a lot of things in The Office and not show it, I think he genuinly does know everything he claims he does. One of them was knowing martial arts, being a purple belt in karate. He knows how to hunt as well as farm, both of wich he calims as well as proven to know how to do. If Dwight has ever known to say anything about dealing with a shark, I would believe him on that too. Dwight for the win.

You're really trying to use Dwight's martial arts as a positive for him?

His martial arts can be used as an advantage though. As far as I know, Homer Simpson has not in any way trained that long or dedicated under any kind of fighting discipline. Maybe you can count boxing, but even then that's kinda stretching if Homer will use that skill in this match.

1 hour ago, Gizmo Hibiki said:

His martial arts can be used as an advantage though. As far as I know, Homer Simpson has not in any way trained that long or dedicated under any kind of fighting discipline. Maybe you can count boxing, but even then that's kinda stretching if Homer will use that skill in this match.

I'm not clear on how martial arts helps one against a 25 foot great white shark in the middle of the ocean.

I mean, I guess it's better to have martial arts than to not have martial arts in that situation.  I'm just not sure how it gets applied, though.

1 hour ago, Gizmo Hibiki said:

His "martial arts" were quite literally a joke. He got clowned on by an utter buffoon, and he's training in a McDojo with a bunch of literal children

8 minutes ago, Gizmo Hibiki said:

What I'm saying is that if he want's to survive a shark, he might as well get rid of the competition. Sure it was McDojo martial arts, but it was still martial arts he can use on Homer to confuse him and back him away, possibly into the shark.

I get what you're saying, but I just disagree. It was not martial arts he can use in any way. Homer would absolutely annihilate Dwight if it came down to a fist fight, and I don't believe Dwight would actually try to end it that way anyway. Dwight would probably try to trick Homer into putting himself at risk, but knowing how incompetent Dwight routinely is at stuff like that, I think it would likely result it Dwight unintentionally putting himself in mortal danger