Voltron

Slot: The Team's Japanese Asset
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Voltron at Wikipedia
Official Site: http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/eng

Battle Terrain

To be honest, Rodan doesn't really present anything the Voltron crew hasn't seen before. Given that and the fact that Voltron is bigger and better armored, I think he takes this.

1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

I think Voltron is a bit too powerful for this slot. I mean, he fits the bill but I don't think any of the Kaiju/robots I've seen people pick are going to be able to win a straight fight.

No, I think he's alright.  People out on the Interwebs seem to think Godzilla would be defeating Voltron,

Even here. Check his CBUB record.

1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

I think Voltron is a bit too powerful for this slot.

Do I smell ... salt?? :-p

4 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Do I smell ... salt?? :-p

Hey, I'm the guy who read the slot too closely. I figured Godzilla would be too powerful for the slot too. Which is why I didn't pick him. I should have gone with Destroyah.

Well can Rodan fly faster then Voltron? If so then Rodan can fly around Voltron, while doing damage to him.

Also, I like to point out that in a Godzilla comic book by IDW, Rodan made a sonic boom that rip out one of Keizer Ghidorah’s heads.

1 minute ago, Venom 2009 said:

Well can Rodan fly faster then Voltron?

Showa Rodan flies at Mach 1.5, Heisei Rodan flies at Mach 3, Millenium Rodan has no given speed, and I don't know anything about Legendary Rodan's speed. These are the speeds I found on the internet, I don't know how Voltron compares to it.

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Showa Rodan flies at Mach 1.5, Heisei Rodan flies at Mach 3, Millenium Rodan has no given speed, and I don't know anything about Legendary Rodan's speed. These are the speeds I found on the internet, I don't know how Voltron compares to it.

I don't know about the older series so if that's the Voltron being used, I don't either. But if it's the Voltron from Voltron Legendary Defender on Netflix, I can give some idea. The Blue Lion, one of the five lions that makes up Voltron, got from Earth to around Pluto in a matter of minutes on it's own. And Voltron is superior to any of the individual lions, so....yeah. 

3 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

Well can Rodan fly faster then Voltron? If so then Rodan can fly around Voltron, while doing damage to him.

Also, I like to point out that in a Godzilla comic book by IDW, Rodan made a sonic boom that rip out one of Keizer Ghidorah’s heads.

Voltron travels through space on a fairly regular basis. There are a few more Machs involved to be capable of that.