MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Tales of Belleterra, Adventurer's Guild!

OMFG

3 hours ago, IKA said:

Also from added racial benefits.

3 hours ago, The Boob Tube said:

I added racial bonuses as well, and subtracted a few numbers in the attributes and added them into other fields.

3 hours ago, OMFG said:

Berg, you can feel free to add whatever points races normally add.

Ahh, ok. That makes sense. I just added racial stuff too.

3 minutes ago, The Boob Tube said:

Is there a first level spell for healing teammates? This is my first time as a full spell caster

You could always have a subclass, but you'd lose access to certain spells.

@The Boob Tube @OMFG For wizards not really. There's an unofficial/playtest spell for wizards where they make a healing potion, so if we're going loose enough then yes. If I DMed a game without a full caster that has access to healing spells I'd allow that.

And Rangers do have access to some healing ability, but they're generally worse than Clerics/Bards/Druids, just due to having slower spell progression and fewer spell slots.

2 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

@The Boob Tube @OMFG For wizards not really. There's an unofficial/playtest spell for wizards where they make a healing potion, so if we're going loose enough then yes. If I DMed a game without a full caster that has access to healing spells I'd allow that.

And Rangers do have access to some healing ability, but they're generally worse than Clerics/Bards/Druids, just due to having slower spell progression and fewer spell slots.

I guess I'll stick to making potions then. It's all on you guys if you wanna take it or not. LoL

Well assuming the potion could heal more than I can damage with a scrape shot, so say -1 + 15 you'd steal heal 14 health. Plus from a range with no magic needed. Not to mention potions the heal over time.

:Picture_memes_5jWEWt717_by_BlutJaeger_-_

Name: Corvo of Ravenholde

Race: Tiefling(Winged)

Class: Warlock(Hexblade)

Backstory: "I come from the city on behalf of the Healing Church not with a balm, but with a sword. But to ignore those in need is to fail the utmost teachings. Work to create a world where we will no longer be needed. Uplift those who need you. Banish evil where you find it."

"I travel now on my journey of discovery, seeking an answer to my position in life and the absolute truth all of us are required to retain within our hearts and minds."

Strength: 7

Durability: 5

Agility: 10

Intelligence: 6

Luck: 5

Charisma: 12

Level: 2

Skills: Persuasion, Religion, Athletics, Stealth

Items: Survival Pack(Includes a backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, and a waterskin. The pack also has 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it), Sketching Supplies(Sketchbook, assorted charcoals, blotting rubber), Book of the Healing Truths(Prayer Book), Hunters Garb(Classic Outfit), Weapons Care Supplies, Beast Gauntlets(Clawed, protective arm coverings, shield protection), Extra clothes sets×2, Soap and Towel, Awesome Tricorn, Security facemask.

One, flirty sword.

The Story So Far

Due to the nature of people having more frequent posting schedules than other, I've decided to keep a daily story update going on in this thread for those of you that are either new, or have questions.

1) The gang met together at Eastrun. Here, SSJRuss, Boobtube, Bergy, IKA, and Confessions met.

2) After being introduced, they got orders to investigate a band of bandits, stationed between Eastrun and Dimmere.

3) Due to his very existence pissing off a God, IKA's character got teleported outside of the bandits camp, where he got beat up really badly.

4) While this was going, the band settled down at the Messy Lass' Pub, where they met Hugo's character, and he joined in.

5) While they were talking and bedding wenches, IKA ran away, and passed out at the door of the pub.

6) The party is healing to IKA's wounds.

• Thanks 1

As we discussed on Discord last night, here she is. I trust you'll find a way to work her into the story.

Picture:
n4lxj8y.jpg
Name: Shouko Komi
Race: Human
Class: Cleric (Unity)
Strength: 4
Durability: 7
Agility: 8
Intelligence: 10
Luck: 11
Charisma: 8
Backstory:  Komi was an orphan from a young age when her family and everyone in the caravan she was traveling with were killed by bandits. She was taken in as a ward of the church of Unity.  Though she has serious social anxiety, she is bright and very caring, and for some reason, astoundingly lucky. Sometimes her very ability to have trouble communicating works in her favor, as others often see it as very cute. She met Corvo at a Church of Unity while she was working in the soup kitchen (this is her favorite because all she has to do is share the soup and smile, no thinking of words to say there!) and the two became friends. Eventually,  she made a personal decision to spread the word of the church of Unity, seeing it as personal challenge to overcome her greatest barrier - her own anxiety.

Character Attributes:  Human: (Ability Score Increase: Your ability scores each increase by 1.)  Extra Languages (3, two from Acolyte and one from being human. Oh the irony.)
Background - Acolyte - Feature -  Shelter of the Faithful: As an acolyte, you Command the respect of those who share your faith, and you can perform the religious ceremonies of your deity. You and your Adventuring companions can expect to receive free Healing and care at a Temple, shrine, or other established presence of your faith, though you must provide any material Components needed for Spells. Those who share your Religion will support you (but only you) at a modest lifestyle.

Spellcasting: Minor cleric spells at this point: Cure Wounds, Sanctuary, Shield of Faith, Heroism chief among them.

Unity Domain :Emboldening Bond Starting at 1st level, you can forge an empowering bond between allies. As an action, you can choose two willing creatures you can see within 30 feet of you (this can include yourself) and create a magical bond between them. The bond lasts for 1 hour or until you use this feature again.

An interesting quirk that Komi has is that sometimes when she's especially excited or agitated, she manifests cat ears on the top of her head. She can't control when this happens and seem to have no benefit beyond their sheer cuteness and a slightly extended range of hearing.

Skills: Cooking, Insight, Religion, Medicine, Stealth

Gear:
Weapons - Mace (frying pan, actually), Light Crossbow and 20 bolts
Armor - Brigandine Vest and Skirt, Leather Sleeves and Boots, Shield
An Explorer's Pack - Includes a backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, and a waterskin. The pack also has 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it.
Holy Symbol of the Church of Healing Unity
A prayer book or prayer wheel, 5 sticks of incense, vestments, a set of Common clothes,
Soap, 2-Man tent, Cook's Utensils, Fishing Tackle.
2 doses of Dreamlily

Total Wealth (15 gp, including the money given by background)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Picture:  90b415c9d419f0a491fc685302b0727060a1ec2f

Name: Viantius Dinoryn

Race: Elf (Drow)

Class: Bard

Character attributes:

Proficiencies: Light Armor, Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, short swords, flute, lute, lyre, viol, Sleight of hand, performance, insight, deception, 

Saving Throw proficiencies: Agility, Charisma

Stats: 12 points to spend

• STR: 3

• DUR: 5

• AGL: 10

• INT: 7

• LCK: 7

• CHA: 13

An affable, easygoing bard, Viantius was traded by his Drow parents to a cult of Orcus in exchange for some artifact they craved. Despondent and marked for death, Viantius was rescued from the Cult by an adventuring party. He was so captivated by the heroes who had saved his life, he began to tell everyone he met about the mighty paragons who upheld justice throughout the land. Innocent childhood fascination became an almost-deficient obsession, until one day, he met a traveling bard who arrived at the town the heroes had left him in. The bard, impressed by his devotion, help the young Drow afford a Lute to begin singing the praises of his idols. Before long, his mentor had taught him the beginnings of how to use Bardic magic. However, before his tutor could teach him all he wanted to learn, his teacher left him. A carefree soul himself, his mentor believed the art of being a bard could only be learned organically, through personal experience and travel. He wished Viantius well, and said they would see each other again, before the two left in differing paths. With no true home to go back to and a new-found power at his side, Viantius thought to seek out an adventurer’s guild to, hopefully, save the world as he himself was saved. 

• 2 weeks later...

Svirfneblin (Deep Gnome) - Race | Syrik: 5e | Obsidian Portal

Name: Inquirer Manmin "Hutch" Hutchison - Age: 152

Race: Deep Gnome // Class: Wizard // Background: Criminal 

Backstory: Don't call him "Hutch". Inquisitor Manmin Hutchinson is not like most Svirfneblin (Deep Gnomes). He was not raised in the Underdark, his parents migrated to the above ground choosing to take refuge in a metropolitan area. As a kid, he doesn't fit neatly anywhere in above world society. Even his Gnomen brethren don't view him kindly do to his World Below origin. He kept his head down and studied, put his Gnomish Intelligence to good use and graduated from schooling with flying colors. In a move that shocked his family, he joined the City Watch. His parents didn't envision their studious son joining law enforcement. He quickly rose above the lowly uniformed station and became their equivalent of a detective. Due to jealously and prejudice from the Watchmen he was promoted past, he gained the Nickname "Hutch" which he hates.   Some of his associates are sketchy, he associates with flea-ridden criminals so he can be abreast of what the criminal underworld is talking about. Fellow city watch try to use these bonds to frame him as a dirty cop, but he ain't. Due to his not great life, Hutch had every opportunity to become an edgelord asshole. But he decided to take his smarts and use it to help people instead. Though his social circle is nearly non-existent, its not like he's opposed to the idea of friends.  He is jus too engrossed in his work. He uses the vast majority of his free time still working cases. Like the case he was working down by the docks, investigating smuggled goods. It was late at night and he was kidnapped by pirates. And no one in the city has seen him since.  

AC: 13 // HP: 6 // INT: +3 // SPE: 25 // DV: 120  

Strength: 5

Durability: 5

Agility: 9

Intelligence: 10

Luck: 8

Charisma: 8

Abilities: Arcane Recovery, Gnome Cunning, Stone Camouflage 

Proficient: Quarterstaff, Dragon Chess Set, Deception, Insight, Investigation, Stealth 

Languages: Common, Gnomish, Undercommon

Spells: +7 to Hit, DC 15 to Save

Cantrips: Dancing Light's Gust, Shocking Grasp 

Items:    Scholar's Pack, Crowbar, Orb, Quarterstaff, Dragon Chess Set 

• Like 1