Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

Rumble 14685 The Punisher and Batman (Thomas Wayne) vs. The Mafia

Learn More About
The Punisher
Read more about The Punisher at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: The Punisher's Wikipedia page IMDB Punisher The Punisher Archives

Batman (Thomas Wayne)
Read more about Batman (Thomas Wayne) at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia

The Mafia
Read more about The Mafia at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain Links: Wikipedia Wikipedia Wiki

Just ignoring the Thomas Wayne version of Batman for a moment... question:

Doesn't the Punisher just all by himself take out, like, 20 guys every other issue?

And then, on top of that, you provided a 'Batman' character the element of surprise?

I dunno, man.  This seems like the cubiest of curb stomps.  The 20 mobsters have no chance of winning.

Now, if you had said something like ...say... that the Punisher and Batman had to do it in 60 seconds... I might have given those 20 mobsters a 5% chance.  Maybe. 

^This. Either one of these guys could do this in their sleep. Honestly there's no number of generic mafia/gangster/criminal guys I'd ever vote for over the Punisher or Batman's angrier, more murderous dad in pretty much any scenario. If we were talking some of the more memorable mafioso characters from movies or TV or whatever else then you could make the case for pitting their own characterized savviness against a situation where they have to survive a hit from Punisher or evil Batman or whoever, but as is yeah...

18 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Winners are obvious but fun to see Punisher working with Batman here. They make a good pair.

Heh, not really. Especially if you read the Wayne/Punisher crossover... They hate each other.

4 minutes ago, Z451 said:

Heh, not really. Especially if you read the Wayne/Punisher crossover... They hate each other.

Is that with the Thomas Wayne version? Doesn't he use guns too?

Well even if they do hate each other, I can't see both of them getting beat by the mafia.

4 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Is that with the Thomas Wayne version? Doesn't he use guns too?

Well even if they do hate each other, I can't see both of them getting beat by the mafia.

Uh no, that was Bruce, but I think to some degree Thomas might not like Punisher either.

The point stands about them beating the mob though.

• Like 1

I know I'm gonna bring this up whenever Punisher is against the odds.

So once, Frank Castle was imprisoned in I think Rykers Island in the Ultimate Marvel universe. When he met someone that claims to be related to the criminal known as the Kangaroo, he pinned him to the wall with the lunch table and outright killed him in one hit with his food tray.

If a guy can do that with just a food tray, imagine what he can do with legit weaponry.

• 1 month later...