Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Current Story Arcs!

IKA

So here is my new arc.

Power Rangers vs Alien: https://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php?/search/&tags=power rangers vs alien

Now I will still be working on the Zombie Power Rangers are. It just means I have two arcs now.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Turns out my last CBUB match was posted on pinterest sometime during this site's previous shutdown. 😄 I'm not even sure pinterest was a thing when I originally posted it: 

Pin on Awesome Villians (pinterest.com) 

Maybe I should write a sequel one of these days ... 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

So, here is another arc I’m starting.

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: https://www.magneticferret.com/forum/index.php?/search/&tags=the unforeseen simulation joint

Update: Everything before Venom2009s most recent post has been deleted. This eas to bring the topic up to date on current ongoing arcs. If you are currently still on an arc and want it to be added just let me know.

I know it has been a while since I had went back to my Mirage Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles storyline, especially considering that the last outcome result in yet another draw match. I will admit, I had been put off from writing any matches and then the holidays came around, meaning that most of my time would have to be dedicated to my job and also focusing on myself to de-stress from such a rather heated time.

At some point I do plan on getting back to writing my Mirage TMNT storyline. Likely sometime either next week or beginning this upcoming weekend.

1 hour ago, RakaiThwei said:

I know it has been a while since I had went back to my Mirage Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles storyline, especially considering that the last outcome result in yet another draw match. I will admit, I had been put off from writing any matches and then the holidays came around, meaning that most of my time would have to be dedicated to my job and also focusing on myself to de-stress from such a rather heated time.

At some point I do plan on getting back to writing my Mirage TMNT storyline. Likely sometime either next week or beginning this upcoming weekend.

I was enjoying the arc, never really had time to read them until after the fights ended though.

I've had a lot of health issues distracting me on top of working two jobs and doing volunteer work so I've not really had time to do aarc of my own either. Not to mention the website has suffered as a result of my inability to keep up with the work load, though I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. 

I plan completely rebooting my 1-A vs. 3-E arc (again) but only time will tell if it ever comes to fruition or if it just get scrapped like all of the otherreboots.an 

• 4 months later...
On 8/30/2020 at 8:53 PM, Venom 2009 said:

So I’m thinking about getting back into my Zombie Power Rangers story: https://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php?/tags/The Zombie Power Rangers Saga/

My Zombie Power Rangers story is back from the dead. Again.

• 5 months later...

To let everyone know, my Zombie Power Rangers story is finished.

If anyone wants to see the epilogue, go here: 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently working on my next match which will be a continuation of this: https://www.magneticferret.com/forum/index.php?/topic/34088-match-15977-tommy-oliver-vs-ransik-early-ransik-arc-part-1.  I've been neglecting this site and want to be a regular again.  I wanted to add some stuff to the database for the arc, a Megazord mainly, but its lack of a Wikipedia page makes that difficult, if not impossible.

1 hour ago, Nesh said:

I'm currently working on my next match which will be a continuation of this: https://www.magneticferret.com/forum/index.php?/topic/34088-match-15977-tommy-oliver-vs-ransik-early-ransik-arc-part-1.  I've been neglecting this site and want to be a regular again.  I wanted to add some stuff to the database for the arc, a Megazord mainly, but its lack of a Wikipedia page makes that difficult, if not impossible.

Well, the rules have changed to where you can add characters as long as a Wikipedia page covers from where they come from. So, all you need to do is use a Wikipedia page on a Power Rangers show from where the Megazord comes from, and you can add it to the site.

• Thanks 1

Well, it took me awhile, but I got it done.

You can now read the whole Zombie Power Rangers arc in one topic.