Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Electric Ferret memorial

Guest Shockwave

Favorite time was when the boards could be broken and we ran an RP on the actual CBUB.  I personally dub it the "Jarethan" era.

Another part that I somewhat remember and I wished I saved it was my own "Potential Farewell" thread back in my last year of college where I said I might have to leave to focus on school and might not come back due to the stress of school and gaining of a life.  (Yeah like that was gonna last).  It was funny cause someone attempted to call me out on something titled Potential farewell.   

And here, I promised myself I wouldn't cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgoEspaz1XU

Guest silversurfer092

Since we're being serious, I'm actually silversurfer. Been doing both personas since 2011.

I can confirm this.

Guest tomisntblue

UWT2 is by far my fondest memory. I know that some people around here aren't too keen on the UWT name, as there were some issues with it bleeding over to other parts of the site where it annoyed people. But, ask anyone who was a part of it, UWT2 was special. It's the one that began to branch off, inspiring matches and fics, even plenty of inside jokes for the players to enjoy. The players formed strong bonds. As far as anyone involved with it is concerned, it set the bar for CBUB RPS (that is, RPs with established characters). It also spawned a few of it's own original characters - one of whom has her way of popping up in various places (probably a bit obnoxious on my part, but I tend to fall in love with my characters and have trouble letting them go).

I remember I was debating someone I can't remember his name on silver surfer vs buu I remember it because the debate went on for like over 120 comments in the span  of like 3 days and  I also remember a captain marvel vs captain marvell  match that had went well over 100 comments.

and my first of many rivals on this sight although he probably didn't know it was invincinerd I can't remember why but I signaled that guy out for some reason .

and I miss writing mediocre matches I might try to get one more in before the site goes down but you guys put so much more effort into your matches now then when I first came on here my matches might have fallen from mediocre  to down right bad in comparison