Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 14524 Kyo Kusanagi vs. The Shredder (TMNT)

leroypowell3

Here's the other one that I just put up right before the crash.

Previously: Kyo Kusanagi went on a campaign to destroy The Foot Clan. He first battled and defeated Hun and then the Foot Elite.

Not many Foot soldiers knew that The Shredder was actually an Utrom alien. There was some confusion back when there were four Shredders. All of them had the alternate identity of Oroku Saki. That, in turn, caused confusion in the rest of the world. Law enforcement and competing ninja clans couldn't decide if Saki was a business man moved to New York. If hew a secret sorcerer. Or if he were a true ninja.

Eventually this one was all that was left. The Utrom Shredder liked to present his version of Oroku Saki as a businessman who based himself in New York. When he escaped from the alien prison established by former President Thomas Whitmore, Utrom Shredder returned to a leaderless Foot. His cohorts, the Tengu and Cyber Shredders, had met their demise. The human Oroku Saki, had been betrayed but not killed. He was still at large, whereabouts unknown.

Hun had come in to report the incident with Kyo at his Purple Dragon gang hideout.

"He had these fire powers, master." The big man explained. "Even your Elite couldn't kill him."

"Yet you come here, alive, to deliver the message. While they are dead?"

Ashamed Hun remained silent.

The Shredder, in all his armor, stood and walked up to Hun. With the swiftness of any true ninja, Shredder slashed Hun's throat with the blades on his palm guards. He didn't even need to say it. The message had been received.

Regarding his Elite ninja who presently served as guards, The Shredder said, "Find this fire magic fighter and bring me his head."

The ninjas bowed and filed out.

"Wait!" Shredder proceeded to join them. "I will kill him myself."

Although they forced his hand, Kyo didn't want to kill the Foot Elite. He was no costumed do-gooder like Spider-Man or something but he didn't think of himself as a killer.

Fortunately, the Purple Dragon's leader, Hun, had gotten away. Kyo assumed Hun would go and get more ninja to hunt him down. He was ready for that.

All he had to do was make himself easily findable and wait. The very next night, they came. No Foot Elite this time. His apartment was littered with regular foot ninja.

Kyo wondered why these silent killers had shown themselves at all. A true ninja would have killed him and disappeared without anyone noticing. He fought them, but they didn't seem to have their hearts into killing him.

The way they retreated from all of his counter-attacks suggested that The Foot ninja were leading him outside, and up onto the roof. Once there, Kyo understood the set up. Their master wanted Kyo for himself.

The Shredder was standing still as a tree on the opposite side that Kyo had emerged from. The rest of the Foot stopped fighting him all together and began to form a circle around the two of them.

"You must know, to seek out The Foot is to seek death." The Shredder said as they began circling each other.

"That's what all you guys say "˜till you're laying on the floor." Kyo threw back.

"To think that you can defeat me is grounds for a slow painful death." Shredder threatened.

"I hear a lot of talk," Kyo growled. "But you haven't done anything yet."

Angered, The Shredder made the first move. Kyo defended himself appropriately.

Fight Parameters

Duel to the death

Shedder, of course, is the Utrom Shredder from the 2002 cartoon.

Kyo has all of his abilities from the King of Fighter games.

Another good set-up, leroy. 

I don't know much about Kyo, but if his attacks are mainly fire-based, Utrom Shredder's armor has proven pretty resistant to flame, if not outright fireproof. If I had to guess, this could be a tough one.

We have the opposite problem, Dskillz. I was leaning toward Kyo, but I am not familiar with Utrom Shredder. The only Shredders I know are from the 80s cartoon and the movies.

Utrom Shredder is basically Krang. Utroms are brain like aliens who were stranded on Earth. They made humaniod exoskeletons and sit in the stomach cavity to control them, then put flesh covering over them to pass as humans. The exoskeleton is much stronger than humans (able to break a baseball bat in half, for example, or lift a man off his feet with one hand).

I figure Utrom Shredder has the skills of the human Mirage Shredder but in a stronger body.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Betterman

Kyo just might be Shredder's worst nightmare due to the Laws of both Physics and Thermodynamics. He could easily turn Oroku"s armor into an anatomically correct pressure cooker from well outside of melee range, avoiding all damage while causing nothing but damage to the Shredder.

Utrom Shredder is basically Krang. Utroms are brain like aliens who were stranded on Earth. They made humaniod exoskeletons and sit in the stomach cavity to control them, then put flesh covering over them to pass as humans. The exoskeleton is much stronger than humans (able to break a baseball bat in half, for example, or lift a man off his feet with one hand).

I figure Utrom Shredder has the skills of the human Mirage Shredder but in a stronger body.

Don't forget that those King of Fighters (not to mention the Street Fighter's) all possess varying degrees of super strength, speed, and durability in their own right(s). I do agree that Shredder's armor has plenty of tricks, but it reminds me of Zero's, the boss of KOF 2000 whom Kyo has already beaten.