Season Losses: 0

Fantasy Team Page

Read more about Tommy Oliver at Wikipedia

Official Site: Bandai America

Battle Terrain

Combat Terrain: Pandora Daytime

terrain_pandora_day.jpg

Guest bigballerju

Tommy wins. His power ranger suit gives him superhuman physical abilities that gives him the edge he needs to win.

Guest Red_Dragon

Strength: The power rangers can lift cars above their heads. Bruce can take that kind of punishment? What about the energized punch that destroyed King Mondo? I think that would kill Bruce on impact.

Speed: The strength of the Power Rangers haven't as clearly been described. The Time Force rangers were able to dodge bullet like projectiles. I'm not saying the power rangers are bullet timers, but they are clearly faster than Bruce Lee.

Durability: The power rangers absorb explosive energy attacks on a weekly basis, and physical attacks even from strong monsters don't do much to the rangers. Bruce Lee won't be able to hurt the Red Zeo Ranger.

That pretty much cuts out any hope Bruce Lee has of winning this match. He's outmatched in every category, but he's also at a disadvantage at range. Tommy has a blaster to keep Bruce Lee back if he wants. He has a sword that could kill with an energy slash. He even has a giant hamster wheel to crush Bruce with.

This is assuming he uses the Red Zeo Ranger suit. I think it's the strongest he's worn, (and maybe one of the strongest out of all the ranger teams given that the crystal that powers the suit increase in power of time), but I could be persuaded that the Black Dino Suit is stronger. If he wears the Green Ranger suit, his dagger shoots lightning. The White Ranger suit has a floating sword that shoots lasers. The Black Dino suit has invisibility.

Let's also consider the environment, a massive, global forest. Tommy's teleportation and ranged attacks (and Invisibility if he uses that suit) will make him untouchable to Bruce Lee. But that is out of character for Tommy. He can and will dominate Bruce in hand to hand combatant.

I think you people are giving up on Bruce a lil too easy.... educate yo'sefs!

he was a superhuman when it came to strength and especially pound for pound 
Lee's phenomenal fitness meant he was capable of performing many exceptional physical feats.[43][44][45][46] The following list are the physical feats that are documented and supported by reliable sources.
• Lee's striking speed from three feet with his hands down by his side reached five hundredths of a second.[47] 
• Lee could spring a 235lb opponent 15 feet away with a 1 inch punch.[46] 
• Lee's combat movements were at times too fast to be captured on film at 24fps, so many scenes were shot in 32fps to put Lee in slow motion. Normally martial arts films are sped up.[48][49][50] 
• In a speed demonstration, Lee could snatch a dime off a person's open palm before they could close it, and leave a penny behind.[51] 
• Lee could perform push ups using only his thumbs[39][46] 
• Lee would hold an elevated v-sit position for 30 minutes or longer.[45] 
• Lee could throw grains of rice up into the air and then catch them in mid-flight using chopsticks.[39] 
• Lee performed one-hand push-ups using only the thumb and index finger[46][52][39][46] 
• Lee performed 50 reps of one-arm chin-ups.[53] 
• From a standing position, Lee could hold a 125lb barbell straight out. [45][39] 
• Lee could break wooden boards six inches thick.[54] 
• Lee performed a side kick while training with James Coburn and broke a 150-pound punching bag[45][55] 
• Lee could cause a 300-lb bag to fly towards and thump the ceiling with a sidekick.[46] 
• In a move that has been dubbed "Dragon Flag", Lee could perform leg lifts with only his shoulder blades resting on the edge of a bench and suspend his legs and torso perfectly horizontal midair. [56] 
• Lee could thrust his fingers through unopened steel cans of Coca-Cola, at a time before cans were made of the softer aluminum metal.[57] 
• Lee would use one finger to leave dramatic indentations on pine wood.[57]

Bruce has the speed, movements, and power to pull off an upset...

Guest Red_Dragon

Those are impressive feats for a normal human, but when Bruce Lee is fighting someone equipped with powerful alien technology, he's just outclassed. How is he going to handle the viscious animals on Pandora. Tommy has the ranged capabilities to put them down, but the creatures would eat Bruce for lunch.

Bruce is also vulnerable to his mask being removed. The rangers have been shown to be immune to airborne effects while morphed.

Guest sithisson

Come on guys, he's beaten a boxing Rapture!  I think Bruce can handle a Ranger better than that.

He's beaten Judgement Day without any media attention? What's wrong with the news services today!  :P  J/K

That feat would have allowed him the win against the Power Ranger; unfortunately Lee loses here despite destroying a raptor previously. I'm sure Tommy could handle the dino as well; Judgement Day now well I want proof he can else Bruce wins in that sort of contest!

Guest bigballerju

I forgot about the other animals on the planet. When they get done with Bruce Tommy might not have much left to fight.

Not that this will help. But I've always assumed Bruce in any match is his character from the movies.  He's shown a bit of enhanced strength picking up two guys on and swinging them around. His speed is like whoa. And he can take a bit of punshiment.

Guest tomisntblue

I honestly can't see why, aside from the most powerful versions ruling, Tommy would use a suit against Bruce Lee. It just seems really out of character for him. He'd want to fight on human terms out of respect for Bruce and in an effort to test himself. And I think he still has a chance unmorphed. Not necessarily a great one, but he could pull out a victory. I'll hold my vote until I decide how I see this one going down. Because morphed, he destroys him.

Guest bigballerju

It's not just a spar or actual martial art match though and these guys aren't friends. It's not that out of character for him here since Bruce is his enemy here and their goal is to put the other person down. 

Guest tomisntblue

He is, but he's also a normal human. Plus, Power Rangers tend to battle unmorphed first. And, I'm going under the assumption that Tommy would know who Bruce Lee is, I base this last part purely on nothing and refuse to be convinced otherwise. 

Guest sithisson

He is, but he's also a normal human. Plus, Power Rangers tend to battle unmorphed first. And, I'm going under the assumption that Tommy would know who Bruce Lee is, I base this last part purely on nothing and refuse to be convinced otherwise. 

I will convince you that you are correct though? It can't be unrealistic that someone who's always looking to improve his skills would look into the history of marital arts. The PR universe at least is mostly culturally similar to our own to suggest Lee's movies are around to watch if Tommy wanted to.

Guest Red_Dragon

I suppose using a suit is a little out of character, but regardless of how he fights Bruce at the start, the suit will come out when the animals do.

Guest Magnetrex

Bruce Lee has this fight in the bag. They say his kicks alone feel like getting hit by a semi truck and that's a true story.

Guest bigballerju

We don't know for the purposes of this fight if they even know each other. Their fighting in Pandora in another galaxy not on Earth. Also like someone said once the animals come put and attack Tommy will be in his Power Ranger suit for sure.

Bruce Lee has this fight in the bag. They say his kicks alone feel like getting hit by a semi truck and that's a true story.

How would someone know what getting hit by a semi feels like? Anyone hit by a semi kind of dies.

Guest bigballerju

How would someone know what getting hit by a semi feels like? Anyone hit by a semi kind of dies.

LOL exactly.