Season Losses: 0

Fantasy Team Page

Read more about Toxin at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel

Battle Terrain

Combat Terrain: Pandora Night

terrain_pandora_night.jpg

Guest tomisntblue

This is gonna be a tough one for Midnighter, I feel like he could potentially win this after a long drag out fight. But Toxin would seem to have a huge stealth advantage in this environment, and could sneak up on him, and possibly deliver a kill strike before Midnighter's battle sense could come into play. Of course, the kill strike would have to be more than simple impalement as Midnighter's healing factor and ability to deactivate his pain receptors could allow him to respond by putting his fist through Toxin's skull. 

Toxin wins, but he's not street level so...

He fits the slot: general low powered or STREET Level character - could not destroy a city block quickly. Could possibly destroy a house quickly.

He could not destroy a city block quickly and could possibly destroy a house quickly. Fits perfectly. 

Ultimately here the terrain tips this in Toxin's favour, he has heightened senses which as mentioned in a previous post, gives him that extra stealth. 

Guest bigballerju

Toxin wins this. Midnighter is going to have a extremely hard time delivering any deadly attacks.

Guest sithisson

Toxin. Midnighter will only hope he gets a chance to see the battle run through his head. Environment works better for the symbiote in this case.

Guest force_echo

He fits the slot: general low powered or STREET Level character - could not destroy a city block quickly. Could possibly destroy a house quickly.

He could not destroy a city block quickly and could possibly destroy a house quickly. Fits perfectly. 

Ultimately here the terrain tips this in Toxin's favour, he has heightened senses which as mentioned in a previous post, gives him that extra stealth. 

A city block's what? Like 5 buildings? I can see Toxin wrapping his tendrils around the base of a building and destroying it easily. Toxin's a lot more powerful than Carnage, Venom, and Spider-Man combined.

Guest bigballerju

A city block is more then five buildings in New York though. That definitely goes if we are talking Manhattan.

Guest skadoosh

I've read a few of Toxin's appearances, but not enough to be able to safely call this. I know plenty about Midnighter, though, so Toxin must have some very impressive feats that i don't know about to have such a clear win, according to the above, anyway.

I've read a few of Toxin's appearances, but not enough to be able to safely call this. I know plenty about Midnighter, though, so Toxin must have some very impressive feats that i don't know about to have such a clear win, according to the above, anyway.

He is superior to Carnage.  That alone should be like.....O_O

Guest force_echo

Eddie Brock died?

But yeah, I guess Class 100 is street level now. That's cool, I guess everyone's definition is different.

Guest skadoosh

That's obviously very impressive in terms of physical power and reflexes, but Midnighter's battle computer should allow him to counter and dodge most, if not all, of Toxin's attacks. He's done so with opponents like Apollo, so he can definitely do so here. Although, if Toxin did get his hands on Midnighter then the latter is definitely screwed.

Guest skadoosh

I thought that if Midnighter can win, he will win. So, he beats Toxin here.

That is exactly what his battle computer allows him to do; win, if it's possible. Considering his feats throughout the Authority comics i'm sure he can figure out a way to win.