Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Squidward's Suicide/Red Mist: Real or Fake?

Guest potterpuppetpals

Guest potterpuppetpals

I know this sounds really stupid and gullible of me, but is this real? I heard SS was based on something called Red Mist which was made by some serial killer Scottish guy who's now jailed for life. You can call me a gullible fool, but still tell if it's real or fake and back up your evidence (something people don't do on all these answer websites.)

Guest Ruinus

Yeah, it's probably not real given that you can't find any credible spot on the Internet to verify if there was an animator who was fired or whatever.

Also, considering to move this to the adult section... but since it's all fake and cartoon violence not sure what to do with it.

Guest Ruinus

I mean think about it, the idea is that some animator was caught after he sent in actual footage of people he killed. Alright... so where are all the news stories about this then?

Guest Shockwave

NO!

It's like the Ed, Edd, & Eddy purgatory, Rugrats Angelica's insanity theory or the Pokemon Comma theory, it's just somewhat vague enough to cover it's bases and allows your own mind to fill in the holes of the theory.

It's just some sick person's idea of a joke.

Guest potterpuppetpals

I just feel like such an idiot for posting this. But it still just bugs me. Even if this is completely made up, some sicko still had the idea for this.

Ah... CreepyPasta.... some of the most creative stuff on the net. The idea behind it and all similar stories, is to make it seem as real as possible, so that you'll believe it, when in actuality it never really happened.

Guest Ruinus

I just feel like such an idiot for posting this. But it still just bugs me. Even if this is completely made up, some sicko still had the idea for this.

It's an easy enough mistake to make, you see something online posted several times, has a convincing enough story and you believe it.

And it's not really a sicko, it could just be a creative writing person or whatever. I mean it is a well written storyline and everything (especially if people are believing it at first glance) and it is rather creative with an elaborate story behind it, doesn't mean whoever made it is a sicko.

Guest Shockwave

Eh don't worry about it.  I recently read CreepyPasta's attempt to undermine the Mane 6 of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic about six girls who died at the same time in the 80's.  

The problem with some minds, they're easily manipulated.  Others follow the trend.  I've just become a cynical bastard.

It's just a horror story, and considering some people believed it, not a bad one either. It's fairly well written and is creepy even if you don't believe any of it, if I recall correctly. Writing a good horror story doesn't make someone sick. 

Guest potterpuppetpals

It's just a horror story, and considering some people believed it, not a bad one either. It's fairly well written and is creepy even if you don't believe any of it, if I recall correctly. Writing a good horror story doesn't make someone sick. 

I didn't mean the writer was sick, but if someone did actually copy it in real life, then that would be sick. I've heard tons of those kind of stories around the net. I actually like the story. It's not exactly Human Centpede 2. Now that is sick, even for a self-parody on Tom Six's part.

Guest Shockwave

Sometimes it's just simply de-bugged by watching the show.

For example. Ed, Edd and Eddy's original ending was Eddy waking up to show the viewers that he was an old man playing cards with Edd and Ed.  This showed that it was the Ed's reflecting on their childhood before they die.  A horrifying thought for a kids show right?

Watch Take this Ed and shove it.  That's the episode.  It's a powerful episode for adults.  

BUUUT they ruined it by then adding another season and having the kids go to school.  

It's harder to de-bug the others, but for Squidward I can say he actually realized how much he needs Patrick and Spongebob to make his life interesting simply by going to what he could consider "Heaven".  Only to discover that it's boring doing the same thing everyday.  So he finally snaps and becomes the Patrick and Spongebob he needs and runs rampant.  And it's never addressed again.