Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

The Mythological Greek Pantheon vs the Z Fighters

Nesh

Just shut up catnips, all I've figured out from your posts is that you have ten feet and they all fit in your mouth.

Nesh, I apologize to you if I offended you or said something which could start a flame war. These things always heat up...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nesh, I apologize to you if I offended you or said something which could start a flame war. These things always heat up...

I understand catnips can be infuriating. I similarly apologize. I gave you an answer about the Moon. B)

Heh... I guess I'm off then...

*smoke bomb*

*leaves*

You made good points, matbe next time we can be on the same side. B)

ye, just a bit sad really

Lol, yes i will be straight up honest, it really is...

im sorry GL, i like u and all, but catnips is right on that one...im sorry i have to be totally honest..lol

Well, I don't think I've heard anything that beats the:

Greek Gods are outside of time and then transmutes the Z fighters strategy.

If this is true then all the speed, strength, and ki blasts that the Z fighters have will not win the day. Although I do not know much about the Greek Gods and whether or not they are actually outside of time.

If they are outside of time then why would Hermes even need to be fast at all? Although I well know that being consistent is not a prerequisite of religion.

Well, I don't think I've heard anything that beats the:

Greek Gods are outside of time and then transmutes the Z fighters strategy.

If this is true then all the speed, strength, and ki blasts that the Z fighters have will not win the day. Although I do not know much about the Greek Gods and whether or not they are actually outside of time.

If they are outside of time then why would Hermes even need to be fast at all? Although I well know that being consistent is not a prerequisite of religion.

Well technically if they aren't outside of time the could be *fake word*ed before they could ,ount a defense but this debate is over.

Well technically if they aren't outside of time the could be *fake word*ed before they could ,ount a defense but this debate is over.

I agree. If they are not outside of time then the Z fighters are probably faster. Also, since you said the fight starts in the same location, any prophecy or precognitive would be too late assuming it could not be retroactively instated.

Soooo... we aren't continuing this?

I agree. If they are not outside of time then the Z fighters are probably faster. Also, since you said the fight starts in the same location, any prophecy or precognitive would be too late assuming it could not be retroactively instated.

there's no point.

fights over son B)

The average human recieves roughly 0.36 centiseiverts per year. 100 centiseiverts will cause hairloss, blood loss, blood change, haemorrhageing and death .By comparison 1Sv(centiseiverrt) is 1kg/joule. How much does hulk way, and how much energy does he put out ?

My question is how do you come up with such great math and stats, yet still manage to spell weigh and Hemorrhaging wrong?

Guest catnips47
My question is how do you come up with such great math and stats, yet still manage to spell weigh and Hemorrhaging wrong?

I typed in hemorrhaging like you did and it came up wrong (like it has just now), spell-checked it, and that was the result.

As for weigh - laziness

As opposed to the Marvel universe, in which a major source of political friction is the presence of superpowered mutants (all of whom experience very different effects from the exact same gene) and the killer robots designed to go after them, radiation causes superpowers instead of cancer, shapeshifting aliens have invaded multiple times, there was a civil war over whether or not the government could control superheroes, and there is a country under the governance of a disfigured mad scientist/sorcerer who wears a metal suit and answers to "Doctor Doom".

Son, you're a bit out of your league here.

There is no evidence for the Greek gods existing outside of time, or being immune to the laws of cause and effect. In fact, if they were, many of their little squabbles would never have happened.

Yeah, because you can't find the story of Chronos and Terminus on wikipedia, there is clearly no evidence.

Guest DataSnake
Yeah, because you can't find the story of Chronos and Terminus on wikipedia, there is clearly no evidence.

I also can't find any mention of it on Google, or in my compendium of Greek mythology. Maybe you could provide a link?

I also can't find any mention of it on Google, or in my compendium of Greek mythology. Maybe you could provide a link?

Try harder or you'll be forever a victim of the Ivanbomb.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminus_(god)

http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/D1T.HTM

"According to the dominant scholarly view during the late 19th and much of the 20th century, was originally, directed towards spirits associated with specific objects or activities which were only later perceived as gods with independent personal existence. Terminus, with his lack of mythology and his close association with a physical object, seemed a clear example of a deity who had developed little from such a stage"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus

http://www.theoi.com/Titan/TitanKronos.html

Am I not correct? Did I not find the information regarding these two gods? When I refer to the Ivanbomb, I refer to Ivan's nature of Interjecting into a debate with some form of statement that goes above and beyond the previous debator's typical knowledge. Usually Ivan's comment require the debaters in question to do some research in order to figure out what he is saying. More times than not, Ivan is correct or at least he gives you something deeper to think about. In this case, he brought up a major greek god (Cronus) and a minor god (Terminus) with little background or mythology written about him. Because of Datasnake's lack of knowledge of these two gods, he was Ivanbombed.