X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

4 way 4 man team battle

xLEGACYx

Guest skadoosh

In Mirage comics, Leonardo beat Shredder alone.  They are much more capable than people are giving them credit.  At minimum they are as physically identical to Batman or Daredevil.

Yeah, because Shredder wasn't very impressive in those comics, and neither were the Turtles. They were great comics, and they were more ruthless characters, but their actual combat feats were far less impressive than many other more recent incarnations of the Turtles.

And none of the Turtles are anywhere near as physically capable as Batman or Daredevil, let alone Blade or Snake Eyes or even the Yautja, in some respects. Basically, this:

Despite having trained to be ninja, they're by no means on the likes of Batman or Cap's level. I've seen all four getting schooled by Splinter. At once. And I don't think they're so physically superior that it'll make a difference (they're definitely inferior to Cap, Blade and Snake-Eyes in that respect. Cain too, at least in speed).

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MICHAEL BAY TURTLES

:mellow:

You joke but they just might be.  

People say that he screwed up transformers but I thought it was awesome, despite the rumors before the movies came out.

Guest skadoosh

What recent incarnation of Turtles were more impressive then the Mirage ones?

The Turtles in most cartoons, and the most recent animated film, were far more phsyically capable, mostly faster and ore agile, strength doesn't seem to vary much, and a lot of them were far more skilled than the original comic book versions.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Haven't seen the Turtles do anything to be more physically superior then Captain America or Blade.

Cap and Blade are not normal humans.

Guest skadoosh

Cap is a great tactician, Hawkeye is an incredible archer, Daredevil has enhanced senses and Blade is a bullet-timing half-vampire, and they are all highly skilled martial artists. While all but the latter are human, they are way above the Turtles in many ways, and generally superior to most other humans.

Guest thanosisawesome

I know, I was saying that he was superhuman. And Cap is stated as peak human. But like all "peak humans" he has superhuman feats.

Guest skadoosh

Marvel has an incredibly impressive definition of "peak human". The whole Marvel team is impossibly skilled, experienced and physically powerful to be normal humans, which is why they win this. Of course, the same goes for the DC team, but i think that Blade tips the scales in his teams favour.

Snake Eyes and the Yautja would pose rather large threats to them all, but that's just two against all the other super-people, so they wont last long enough to cause any real damage. They might take out the Turtles, Nightwing, Hawkeye, but none of the bigger players.

Guest Darxeth

The Marvel Team is by-far the more threatening.

Honestly, everyone on their team could defeat every member on DC's team (which is the second strongest team)

with the closest battle being hawkeye vs green arrow.

Turtles are last.

Guest thanosisawesome

The Marvel Team is by-far the more threatening.

Honestly, everyone on their team could defeat every member on DC's team (which is the second strongest team)

with the closest battle being hawkeye vs green arrow.

What rubbish. Hawkeye beats Cassandra Cain? Hawkeye beats Nightwing? Daredevil probably beats Dick, but barely. Batman beats Cap or Daredevil. Marvel team still wins, but mostly due to Blade.

Guest Darxeth

I should have worded that better.

Blade > Cassandra.

Captain destroys Batman.

DD defeats Nightwing.

Green Arrow would probably defeat Hawkeye but it could go either way.

Guest thanosisawesome

Captain destroys Batman.

Please don't make me laugh. Batman edges a victory out against Cap.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Cap is supposed to be peak human. Blade, no.

No... but a vampire (dhampire technically) is far superior to a peak human. That's the case both in Marvel comics and the Blade movies.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

I should have worded that better.

Blade > Cassandra.

Captain destroys Batman.

DD defeats Nightwing.

Green Arrow would probably defeat Hawkeye but it could go either way.

Blade is more experienced and much stronger than Cassandra. From what I've seen, she has the edge in pure skill and possibly speed (they are both superhuman.) I think he would win because he is also much more durable than she is.

Cap vs. Batman is a tough fight. Cap is stronger, faster, and more durable. Bats is more skilled, versatile, and a better strategic thinker. It could easily go either way.

Hawkeye and GA are so similar in terms of skills and weapons that this could also go either way.

DD and Nightwing are very similar in skills and athleticism. Nightwing has a more versatile weapons set but I think DD's senses give him a slight edge.

IMO this Marvel Team has a slight advantage over this DC team.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Cap vs. Leo - Leo is stronger than a normal human but probably not Cap. Leo may have a skill advantage but Cap has experience so that's a wash. Both are excellent strategic thinkers. I want to say Cap, but this really sounds too close to call.

DD vs. Raph - Raph is fiercer but DD is smarter and more experienced. He's also had a lot of experience fighting sai-armed foes. With that and his senses, I thinki he would eke out a narrow victory.

Blade vs. Don - Blade is much stronger, faster, more experienced, and more ruthless. Don has no chance.

Hawkeye vs Mikey - Hawk has a more powerful, versatile and better-ranged weapon. If Mike finds a way to get in close (ninja skills) he can take Hawk with his strength and superior hth skills. The problem is, getting close to Hawkeye, even with amazing stealth and agility, is extremely hard. It can easily go either way but I think Hawk will win more often than not.

There's a balancing factor here because the turtles have superior teamwork. That makes a close fight even closer but I still give this to Marvel, mostly because Balde will be so hard to stop.

Guest Darxeth

Please don't make me laugh. Batman edges a victory out against Cap.

No.

Captain is a better tactician.

He's more agressive and is slightly physically superior.

His shield will render most of Batman's equipment useless and since Batman typically loses against people of Caps caliber in firat encounter's he gets destroyed because Cap is a better tactician than Batman has faced.

It'd be similar to his fights with DS. Whom he's lost against multiple times and has never defeated one-on-one.

Guest thanosisawesome

No.

Captain is a better tactician.

He's more agressive and is slightly physically superior.

His shield will render most of Batman's equipment useless and since Batman typically loses against people of Caps caliber in firat encounter's he gets destroyed because Cap is a better tactician than Batman has faced.

It'd be similar to his fights with DS. Whom he's lost against multiple times and has never defeated one-on-one.

How do you figure that?

The physical gap is so small that it doesn't really matter.

What utter nonsense. Does his shield double as a gas mask or earplugs, or some protection against flashbangs?

Batman is the more skilled h2h combatant, not by a lot, but by a decent margin.

DS is physically superhuman, with a healing factor and promethium mesh armor. So the fight wouldn't be all that similar, no.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Ninja Turtles: (Mirage)

Leo

Raph

Mikey

Don

VS

Marvel:

Daredevil

Hawkeye

Captain America

Blade w/ sword, stakes, and knives

VS

DC:

Batman

Green Arrow

Nightwing

Cassandra Cain

VS

Random:

Snake-Eyes w/ only sword, shirunkens and knife

Blooded Predator w/ wrist blades, shirunken, and spear

V

Roschach

The battle ground: Chernobyl  (the radiation is no existent for this fight)The_city.jpg

Cap vs. Snake-Eyes - Snake has the advantage in stealth and a slight skill advantage. Cap has a (small) experience advantage and is stronger and faster.

Predator vs. Blade - The Yautja is the only character here who rivals Blade phisically but even he is slightly inverior. He has the potential of willing by decapitating the vampire with his disc, but lade can recover from and wound he inflicts with claws or spear. Givel the Predator's limited weapons set, Blade should win.

Hawkeye vs. V - V is clever and skilled but I don't remember him being any kind of combat monster. Hawkeye wins.

DD vs. Rorschach - I haven't seen R do anything that equals DD. Decent fight but another win for Marvel.

Guest Darxeth

How do you figure that?

The physical gap is so small that it doesn't really matter.

What utter nonsense. Does his shield double as a gas mask or earplugs, or some protection against flashbangs?

Batman is the more skilled h2h combatant, not by a lot, but by a decent margin.

DS is physically superhuman, with a healing factor and promethium mesh armor. So the fight wouldn't be all that similar, no.

Cap is going to keep it close, so Batman would be foolish to use his flashbangs and what not.

If he reaches into his belt Cap could and would capitalize on Batman's slightly more vunerable position.

Batman doesn't do particularly well against richocheting objrcts either. I distinctly remember an issue where Nightwing schooled Batman by using his escrima sticks to richochet off of the wall behind Bats and knocked him off guard, almost staggering him.

Cap could do the same easily, except with more precision, force, and ruthlessness.

So to say Batman doesn't get defeated fairly easily by Cap is silly.

I believe Methos has described why Batman would lose in more detail, though I don't remember which topic it was.

Also, even though Bats could lead his team very efficiently since he trained them, Cap's tactical prowess and the overall ruthlessness of his team cleary prevents Batman and company from posing too much of a threat.