Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

4 way 4 man team battle

xLEGACYx

Ninja Turtles: (Mirage)

Leo

Raph

Mikey

Don

VS

Marvel:

Daredevil

Hawkeye

Captain America

Blade w/ sword, stakes, and knives

VS

DC:

Batman

Green Arrow

Nightwing

Cassandra Cain

VS

Random:

Snake-Eyes w/ only sword, shirunkens and knife

Blooded Predator w/ wrist blades, shirunken, and spear

V

Roschach

Each character has there standard weaponry UNLESS stated otherwise.

The fight is to death or KO

They start in the four corners of the town.

The battle ground: Chernobyl  (the radiation is no existent for this fight)The_city.jpg

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't Predator break this?

Why?

There have been Predators that have acted like heroes. (Ex Scar and Dachande)

Guest tomisntblue

Why?

There have been Predators that have acted like heroes. (Ex Scar and Dachande)

I think he means in the sense that a blooded predator physically and technologically out classes pretty much every other character. 

I think he means in the sense that a blooded predator physically and technologically out classes pretty much every other character. 

Well he does but regular less trained humans have beaten them.  Plus you have the teams here.  It all depends on how well the teams could work together as well.

Guest thanosisawesome

I don't think so.

Who do you think? Because the only other team I see winning would be the turtles.

While I'll admit that the Random team has more raw power, they have no real team chemistry.

Guest thanosisawesome

Chemistry isn't important when there is a person on your team who could solo any of the others (except for turtles)

If they dont fight as a team it could end up Snake Eyes going off on his own and encountering Team DC.  Then its 4 on 1 and Snake Eyes is in serious trouble.

How so?  Its 4 of the best against one.  Bats and Nightwing beat a low powered Amazo with just the two of them.

Perhaps I'm overrating predator, but he is still the most powerful here.

Pred is probably most powerful here, and against any single opponent in a random encounter fight, he probably wins. But I don't see Pred taking any team by himself.

Guest skadoosh

Snake Eyes is a bullet-timing master of ninja stuff, i'm pretty sure he can handle a Yautja, let alone the Turtles and whatnot. Also, the Marvel team has Blade, who's a bullet-timing super-durable half-vampire, plus Cap and Daredevil, who are both extremely fast and strong, if less so than Blade, and all are insanely skilled martial artists with years of versatile combat experience. The Yautja is a tough bastard with some advanced technology and serious hunting skill, granted, but there are plenty of other combatants who can match and surpass him, in some ways at least.

Yeah, you're overrating the Predator. Trained humans have defeated Predators in close-quarters combat in the past (and before a certain party flips their shit, I'm not merely speaking of Hanzo in Predators). I could see Cain, Nightwing, Batman, Cap, Blade and Daredevil taking the Yautja down one-on-one. :)

In my opinion, it goes:

Team Marvel

Team DC

Team Random

Team Turtles (yup)

You really think the turtles would be last? All they have ever done us train to be ninjas. They are physically superior to and normal human in this match. They also have the best team work out of the four teams. I would at least put them above team random in my opinion if not higher

Guest bigballerju

Haven't seen the Turtles do anything to be more physically superior then Captain America or Blade.

Despite having trained to be ninja, they're by no means on the likes of Batman or Cap's level. I've seen all four getting schooled by Splinter. At once. And I don't think they're so physically superior that it'll make a difference (they're definitely inferior to Cap, Blade and Snake-Eyes in that respect. Cain too, at least in speed).

In Mirage comics, Leonardo beat Shredder alone.  They are much more capable than people are giving them credit.  At minimum they are as physically identical to Batman or Daredevil.