Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 20587 Nathan Drake vs. Vastatosaurus Rex
MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Super Power Beat Down: Superman vs Thor

I know this is based on votes but its a shorter, less destructive version of what I would see happening.

Guest force_echo

I think the fight depends on how fast Superman takes down his mental barriers and how fast Thor would use magic based matter manipulation.

Guest tomisntblue

Oh sure take away Thor's Belt, his is own raging mode, etc.  And let Superman sundip, of course Superman is gonna win and not be resistant to magic.  -_-  I like a fair fight but this was some ol' bull.

The fight wasn't the best, or nearly as good as it could have been. But Superman sundipping wasn't the reason he won. He won in the fan votes, and so they had him sundip. 

The fight wasn't the best, or nearly as good as it could have been. But Superman sundipping wasn't the reason he won. He won in the fan votes, and so they had him sundip. 

He didnt sun dip though.  His natural powers let him heal from sunlight.  He was closer to the sun but in no way was he sundipped.

Personally if both fought the way they traditionally do in comics, I see it ending similar.

Guest tomisntblue

He didnt sun dip though.  His natural powers let him heal from sunlight.  He was closer to the sun but in no way was he sundipped.

Personally if both fought the way they traditionally do in comics, I see it ending similar.

Meh, either way. My point is, to complain about how the fight sequence went is pointless. The people making the fight didn't actually decide the winner, they just filmed the fight based on who the fans thought would win.

Guest Supes Rulez

Still better than the fight between the two in JLA/Avengers.

That one was WAY too short, and WAY too much of a *uncreative*.

But Superman still wins  :)

True but he was close enough to the sun.  But tomisntblue is right.  They went off the votes of the fans.  I wish that Superhero Beatdown was more like Epic Fan Fights where they have a voting at the end and you click on whoever you think would win and it has a win ending for each character. 

Guest sirmethos

Still better than the fight between the two in JLA/Avengers.

That one was WAY too short, and WAY too much of a *uncreative*.

But Superman still wins  :)

Tell you what, set up a thread in the Rumbles board for a debate, with Superman(pre-flashpoint) vs. Thor, with a scenario that doesn't give any character additional benefits, and I'll debate for Thor.

A fight between those two, is pretty much a toss-up.  So I can easily argue for either one.

Guest Supes Rulez

Tell you what, set up a thread in the Rumbles board for a debate, with Superman(pre-flashpoint) vs. Thor, with a scenario that doesn't give any character additional benefits, and I'll debate for Thor.

A fight between those two, is pretty much a toss-up.  So I can easily argue for either one.

Well, that happens to be my opinion too, that it IS a tossup. The only reason I added that last part is because I like Superman more and was just messing around.

After seeing everything that Superman AND Thor are capable of, I'm stumped most of the time.

Guest KibaxHinata

When will they learn to NEVER throw Superman into the bloody sun!!? Yeah, the fight was shorter and far less destructive than I'd imagined (at least have the mountain be nothing but a pile of rubble). I'm just still amazed at how well they got the costumes.

Thor Is ACTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

But yeah Supes probably wins.

Guest bigballerju

LOL what's funny about this is Thor's first reaction usually is a physical fight and not use magic. Great special effects and costumes for fan film which is why I always love them. I laughed when Thor punched him literally right toward the sun like a dumbass. Clearly Thor in this film knew about kryptonians if he came looking for Superman so why punch him into space closer to his source of his energy. Also this Thor clearly wasn't too smart. It was still nice to see this fight.

I can't wait for Batman vs Deadpool. 

Guest LuisLim

Am I the only one who thinks that Super Power Beat Down should stick to making fan fights between street heroes like Batman, Wolverine, etc. ?

Like what XLEGACYX said, it's a far less destructive version of what we all imagined. Nevertheless, a good episode though. My only gripe was that it ended a bit too quickly for my liking.

The clear implication was that Superman only won because he was knocked close to the sun. If Thor had knocked him somewhere else, the Thunder God would have won the battle.

Also, the hostess of that show shouldn't exist. It's impossible for one so attractive to be a fan of comic books. :P

Anyway, that was fun enough to watch, but I think they should stick to street level battles. They don't have the budget for stuff like this. That Deadpool costume is awesome though.

Guest bigballerju

That was a good little fight they did for a fan film with their own money. I agree though for fights like that it should be rarely done and on special occasions because it cost money. I still hope the Director behind those fan films goes on to have success in some form or another in film. Damn they make better costumes then what we would probably get in Hollywood. That Wolverine costume they did was great. Showed a live action version of that costume would work perfectly on film.

Guest tomisntblue

I can't wait for Batman vs Deadpool. 

It'll probably be fun to watch, but it's hard to picture it being too much different than Wolverine vs Batman was. I feel like it would be more interesting if they used someone beside Batman. Have they used Nightwing yet? 

Guest tomisntblue

Yeah Nightwing fought Gambit and won. 

That's right, I thought I saw him but I couldn't remember. So there goes that alternative idea. Anyway, my point is I think it's a little too early for them to start reusing characters. 

Guest bigballerju

Lara Croft before the reboot would win. Read her comics that came out and more. More skilled and experienced.

I read her comics. She gets taken captive, like, every three issues. :/

She doesn't have any hand-to-hand feats to suggest she'd whup Drake as badly as she did. Drake is an actual bonafide mixed martial artist. He takes down men who tank chair shots to the face in close quarters.

? I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING ABOUT HIM BEING A MARTIAL ARTIST.

Just that he was a friggin fantastic brawler. I assumed that he received his training from Sully because Sully was a freakin beast in hand to hand in his heyday, when he was a musclehead =D

And getting taken captive every three issue amounts to jack as Drake's been taken captive in every game I've played :P :P :P