Rumble 20613 Batman (Terry McGinnis) vs. T-X (The Terminatrix)
MATCH SCORE
Batman (Terry McGinnis): 2
T-X (The Terminatrix): 0

Bishop (Marvel Comics) vs. Sunfire
MATCH SCORE
Bishop (Marvel Comics): 3
Sunfire: 1

Rumble 20608 Batman (Terry McGinnis) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Batman (Terry McGinnis): 2
The Xenomorph Queen: 0

Tournament - Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) vs. Killer Croc
MATCH SCORE
Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne): 4
Killer Croc: 2

Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Batman Beyond vs. Spiderman

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

judgeing by feats bats is smarter but by stated iq scores spidey has a 48 point iq advantage.

bruce iq is 192

peter states his is over 250

Interesting, especially since most IQ tests only go up to 200.

Guest sirmethos

Not in Marvel.

Reed Richards is generally stated as having an IQ in the high 300's.  Bruce Banner was stated to have an IQ so high that it can't be measured by any known tests.

In comics scientists all seem to be able to create world changing technologies with minimal effort. Trying to measure them by real world standards of intelligence is pointless. They are mental gods who laugh at the laws of reality.

Anyway Spider-man wins for reasons specified above. 

Guest force_echo

They still can't cure cancer though.

Also, trolling isn't against the rules, it was wrong to suspend Terminator.

Actually, it was flaming, not the usual "harmless" thread-derailing you usually see on the site, that lead to an initial suspension. Making more accounts to regain access to the site is what got him banned. I'm also assuming something was said in the PM conversation he had with DSkillz.

• Like 1

Guest force_echo

The only people he flamed were fictional characters. If that constitutes flaming, half of this site, including me, would have been banned looooonnnnnggg ago. He didn't flame anyone.

The only people he flamed were fictional characters. If that constitutes flaming, half of this site, including me, would have been banned looooonnnnnggg ago. He didn't flame anyone.

Not quite true. I believe he called me a disabled person who pooed their wheelchair. Those are the nice words for it. While I don't really care what someone calls me on an internet forum, he was just flaming.
  • Like 1

Guest force_echo

Must've edited it or something, cause I'm not seeing it. As for the topic, I'll go witht he consesus here and say that Spidey wins this one.

He basically trolled in how he debated, ignored valid points, did levy insults in other threads (Check out T-850 vs. T-1000 vs. TX), and kept insinuating he was in the right despite being blatantly incorrect and took it offensively when others disagreed, going as far as to eventually treat you like an imbecile and cry about why he is right and how people were siding with others against him because they were brainwashed and some such before he got suspended then the multiple accounts is what got him banned.

So yes, quite a valid because many of us don't do that.

Must've edited it or something, cause I'm not seeing it.

Bingo. Much of what "TERMINATOR-FAN" said didn't need to remain out on the forums, so now it's vanished. Back on topic.

I believe we're supposed to be discussing Spidey vs Batman Beyond Bruce, both with prep. Definitely tightens up the contest. Batman with prep is easily a global level threat. The guy can take out the league with relative ease as long as he's able to put plans into action.

Guest bigballerju

They still can't cure cancer though.

Also, trolling isn't against the rules, it was wrong to suspend Terminator.

Actually if I remembered correctly Lex Luthor made the cure for cancer. He didn't give it out because of the public's love for Superman which angered him.

Guest force_echo

I was mainly talking about Reed Richards, but that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Guest bigballerju

I was mainly talking about Reed Richards, but that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

It was in a Superman story. Lex's hatred of Superman and his anger at the public for not seeing Superman the way he did kept him from ever letting the public know he had the cure for cancer. He destroyed it. If I could remember the issue or story arc it was in I would let tell you because it was very interesting.

Guest thanosisawesome

After some more thought, while Spider-Man is probably more intelligent than Batman Iq wise, I think that Batman's strategic and tactical brilliance would allow him to take down Spider-Man with prep. He could make it so webbing wouldn't stick to his armor, neutralize spider-sense somehow, ect.

Spider-man was able to nutralise the armies of Alistair Smythe and the jackel while thinking on his feet. With a weeks worth of prep and the resources of Horizon labs he can match Batman anything Batman can lay down. 

On the cancer note I imagine Lex could make more money treating people slowly rather than coming out with a miraculous cure. I believe that is why in Marvel the west has yet to adopt the Wakandan cancer cure. The problem with having such a selection of super geniuses is you wonder why they cant fix all the worlds problems. One answer is the price of the technology they make, another is that most companies don't all want these miraculous feats of science leaving them obselete and so presumably work to halt their production. Another is that with constant retcons and just the way time is treated in comics that the characters are always stuck in the same period of time which goes on for a few years and then restarts itself, the gap between invention and release is never reached.    

Guest thanosisawesome

Spider-man was able to nutralise the armies of Alistair Smythe and the jackel while thinking on his feet. With a weeks worth of prep and the resources of Horizon labs he can match Batman anything Batman can lay down. 

On the cancer note I imagine Lex could make more money treating people slowly rather than coming out with a miraculous cure. I believe that is why in Marvel the west has yet to adopt the Wakandan cancer cure. The problem with having such a selection of super geniuses is you wonder why they cant fix all the worlds problems. One answer is the price of the technology they make, another is that most companies don't all want these miraculous feats of science leaving them obselete and so presumably work to halt their production. Another is that with constant retcons and just the way time is treated in comics that the characters are always stuck in the same period of time which goes on for a few years and then restarts itself, the gap between invention and release is never reached.    

Batman has more resources than Horizon labs for sure. And Batman saved the Justice League from White Martians. Also, Batman War Games is a good read.