Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Omni-Crash: The First Legion

Guest potterpuppetpals

Guest force_echo

Which portal corresponds with which quest?

Are they only video game universes? Mushroom Kingdom and Hyrule don't seem very "high octane". Arkham's a pretty good choice.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nrdman

Ideas:

We could go in the DBZ universe at the time of a world tournament.

FPL

Final Fantasy

Soul Caliber

God of War

Some other mythology universe (egyptian, norse, aztec, combined, etc.)

Guest tomisntblue

Something I think would be cool is to use a merged version of  the TMNT multiverse. Basically take advantage of the omniverses merging into one and the plot of the Turtles Forever movie. We could fight multiple versions of the Shredder and various villain. And with the power difference between Utron Shredder, Demon Shredder, Mirage Shredder, etc. it could make up for varying power levels of all the characters.

The Pokemon universe could be fun too, and it's another one with lots of characters with varying power levels. Or, on a similar note the Digimon universe. 

And for our science type characters, Transformers universe could be fun.

Guest potterpuppetpals

These are all very good ideas! I'll take them all into account. As for the portals, I'll discuss that later to make sure everyone knows what they're doing.

For some reason, I think Billy is trying to flirt with Stark. Has the New 52 made the big red cheese gay as well? (That is a genuine question)

Guest potterpuppetpals

Ideas:

We could go in the DBZ universe at the time of a world tournament.

FPL

Final Fantasy

Soul Caliber

God of War

Some other mythology universe (egyptian, norse, aztec, combined, etc.)

I like the idea of going to Olympus while Kratos is on a rampage or something with many different versions of the greek gods also duking it out. Unfortunately, I don't know particularly much about any of the others, but I'll have a go.

Guest force_echo

The new 52 made the big red cheese dead.

And yeah, that kinda made me raise an eyebrow the first time I saw it too.

Guest potterpuppetpals

So what I can gather, Iron Man is going with Dovakiin and the definitely not gay Captain Marvel, while Shepard is going with Daredevil and Makkari? Is that right?

Guest Incredible Hulk

Then Naruto will probably have to go with Shaggy and Scoob so the teams are even

Guest tomisntblue

Then Naruto will probably have to go with Shaggy and Scoob so the teams are even

I forgot about Shaggy, but Black Star invited Naruto on our team.

Guest Incredible Hulk

I forgot about Shaggy, but Black Star invited Naruto on our team.

I don't mind if Narto is on our team I just thought someone should be on a team with Shag and Scoob for the 4th portal so Potterpuppet pals isn't the only person rpging that mission. I'm cool if Potterpuppetplas is cool with that though

Guest tomisntblue

I don't mind if Narto is on our team I just thought someone should be on a team with Shag and Scoob for the 4th portal so Potterpuppet pals isn't the only person rpging that mission. I'm cool if Potterpuppetplas is cool with that though

Yeah, no, you're probably right. My comment was more to say, "Oh yeah, I forgot about the fourth group when I invited him." 

Guest Incredible Hulk

Potterpuppetpals and the rest of the people involved in this thing, I will be gone the next two days, just so you guys now in case you wonder where I am. I probably will a chance to get on once or twice a day but that isn't for sure. Hopefully I can at least get on some the next two days

Guest potterpuppetpals

I'm fairly certain that some of you guys haven't properly agreed to go in any portals. kainboa hasn't really said anything since his first appearance as Makkari.

Guest tomisntblue

I'm fairly certain that some of you guys haven't properly agreed to go in any portals. kainboa hasn't really said anything since his first appearance as Makkari.

GM tip: Don't sweat the small stuff. People not posting/dropping out could a big deal yeah, but people not "properly agreeing to in any portals" not so much. Sometimes you just got to use GM powers to move people, especially if it's one person holding up a group.

Guest potterpuppetpals

So it's a team of 5 with 2 other teams of 3?

I thought Naruto was going with Black Star, Tsubaki and Ben, so it's technically 5, 4 and 3. Viewtiful Joe is out. hamtaroblazex doesn't even remember signing up. :wacko:

aye, partially i haven't really had anything to add to the various conversations, and partially i haven't really had the time/energy to post anything to get Makkari involved.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Just to be clear, there will be alternate universe versions of DC and Marvel characters, but no adaptions of characters.

Guest Incredible Hulk

I'm back now, so I can start rpging again when you make a thread for the third team.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Since exams are coming up, my posts on the RPs will be much less numerous. Sorry, guys, but until I come back, you guys will just have to keep playing. You're all smart, so you can probably guess where the plots are going. Small mission ends with big bad guy team up blah blah blah...

Guest potterpuppetpals

Dayum! I'll make Makkari's 'death' a noble one. Wink wink. Could I just play as him for the rest of the time then?