Omni-Crash: The First Legion

Guest potterpuppetpals

Guest potterpuppetpals

Alright, now joining the team are:

force-echo = Iron Man

Incredible Hulk = Ben 10

Blue Flame = Naruto

KevinDWolf = Captain Marvel

As for Jack Ryan, I guess he could have stolen the items from Fallout or something. It would be better if you gave a good explaination instead of '*vulgarity* it'.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thanosisawesome

Hate to be a pain, but after seeing power levels, can I change Logan to Magneto? :huh:

Guest potterpuppetpals

Mh, I was bored and thought this would be cool.

lunapic_136752001282257_58_zpsea8da707.g

That is freakin' badass! Thanks!

Guest force_echo

Alright, Ryan stumbled through a interdimensional portal to the fallout universe (let's say Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite made one by accident). He then stumbled across the Brotherhood of Steel, knew what their philosophy would lead to (because he's seen it firsthand), kills 'em and takes their armor.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Alright, Ryan stumbled through a interdimensional portal to the fallout universe (let's say Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite made one by accident). He then stumbled across the Brotherhood of Steel, knew what their philosophy would lead to (because he's seen it firsthand), kills 'em and takes their armor.

Meh. I've never seen Fallout, Bioshock or whatever Jack Ryan's from, so I'll accept that reasoning.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Maybe just a couple more entries and we're done here. The full story should be set up in the space of a couple of days. Basically, everyone gets mystically teleported to Raiden's temple. Raiden is given several tip offs from anonymous sources and sends small groups of the Legion to go sort it out. Each small group will be lead by one of Raiden's own Earthrealm warriors. This shit's gonna get real!

Guest potterpuppetpals

Makkari has joined the brawl!

Okay I got my second handle posted  :ph34r: 

Eh?

Guest potterpuppetpals

OK, everyone, the full thing is going up by the end of today. I think we've got enough characters.

Guest hamtaroblazex

If there's still room;

Name: Viewtiful Joe

Series: Viewtiful Joe

Where he was: Watching a Captain Blue Marathon

250px-Henshin.jpg

and

Name: Kirby

Series: Kirby

Where he was: this-2011-08-18-356-Insomnia.jpg

Guest potterpuppetpals

hamtaroblazex, the full first mission will be up very soon. I suggest you get your ass moving.

Guest tomisntblue

So as not to derail the RP with my pointless observations

" And no, I don't know Superman. For the third time, different. Dimensions. Different. Dimensions." He commented out loud.

a_plus_x_002_2013_sf.jpg

Guest force_echo

Doesn't mean he knows Superman any more than I know Superman. He's not real in the Marvel Universe. Even if I did, and maybe Daredevil, my point still stands that the reference is meaningless when most of the people there still don't know who Superman is.

Guest Incredible Hulk

Potterpuppetpals could we get this thing rolling please if you don't mind. I don't think hamtaroblazex is going to show

Guest potterpuppetpals

Potterpuppetpals could we get this thing rolling please if you don't mind. I don't think hamtaroblazex is going to show

Raiden has now made a special announcement. So, about the missions. I've been thinking that one of them could may be a mission to Raccoon City, where Wesker and several other villains are plotting something sinister, maybe a mission to Arkham Island to stop a mass villain breakout, a trip to the Mushroom Kingdom where that whole Mystery Inc side story could have a conclusion, and a trip to Hyrule, where we meet multiple Links. Is everyone OK with all that? Has anyone got any other ideas?

Guest tomisntblue

Doesn't mean he knows Superman any more than I know Superman. He's not real in the Marvel Universe. Even if I did, and maybe Daredevil, my point still stands that the reference is meaningless when most of the people there still don't know who Superman is.

I didn't mean to imply that it does or is wrong, just thought it was funny is all.